Anyone else have a higher opinion of Leslie Jones now that we have proof she takes it up the ass?

Anyone else have a higher opinion of Leslie Jones now that we have proof she takes it up the ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/twitter-reacts-horror-alleged-leslie-jones-hacking/story?id=41627046
nytimes.com/2016/08/25/movies/leslie-jones-website-hacked.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe, but I have a lower opinion of the guy that did it. What kind of a sicko enjoys bestiality that much?

Where is it from? NatGeo?

Did that nigger dip his fucking dick in BBQ sauce before putting it up her ass

>implying that's the wrong way to have anal sex
Fbpb

Maybe she is just pooping on some black dude?

I wanna see the next photo where he pulls it out and his dick's covered in watermelon seeds.

This is one of the most vile things I have seen thanks Sup Forumsros.

Holy fuck she's gross.

Either the hackers found the other pics too disgusting to post or she had an odd array of nudes. Who has a few generic nudes and then only a couple close up shots of anal sex? Generally if someone takes anal shots they have a whole lot more they've taken too.

why do black always make such horrible nudes

C U C K
U
C
K

can you imagine the stink of that thing? cooking all day long in the sweat and piss soup that forms between her cellulite-riddled thighs. fucking barf.

No, I'm not into bestiality

Because they're disgusting niggers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Go be an alt right fagshot somewhere else.

Good god she should be holding a spear

What is that? Monkey taking a shit?

fake as fuck

GUISE GUISE GUISE.

Twitter. They're reacting in horror.

In. Fucking. Horror.

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/twitter-reacts-horror-alleged-leslie-jones-hacking/story?id=41627046

nytimes.com/2016/08/25/movies/leslie-jones-website-hacked.html

Dick belongs to this dude. Anyone Id him?

That's a huge bitch.

(you) know he's right

gis sees that as a woman?

>Leslie Jones

Who?

Black ghostbuster

That's a shop. Or Shaq.

Dammit, can't I'd, all niggers look alike

I'm gonna fucking puke. That is so disgusting, the crusties on her tits and vagine The uproar on facebook is hilarious, everyone saying "HOW CAN THESE LOOZERS HACK HER OMG"

Because the stupid monkey put her photos on a public fucking server, she's stupid, she deserved it.

So original

who cares...

nigger who chimped in the feminist ghostbuster then chimped on twitter so hard she ragequit.

no-one of value

Most traps do.

Well, guys...
twitter com/katyperry/status/768540189043986432

Why is Leslie even important enough to hack. And whats so special about these pics anyways, everyone has nudes of whoever it is they're fucking, why is she different

She's a meme. Now we have Harambe nudes.

This makes me feel like she did it on purpose.

>not hacking for the lulz anymore
Come on, her chimping out is hilarious

Killing myself promptly.

what kind of sick fuck would fuck that fucking thing jesus christ

How did you not expect this or already know that Katy is a lgbt supporter and Hillary supporter?

I don't care if she's a feminist but that word just makes me cringe. Misogyny and Racism weren't good enough words I guess, we need Misogynoir. It's just another bullshit buzzword term.

#StandWithLeslie

Yea I can agree with the words part. They drew the line with CIS years ago with me. Fucking makes me cringe so hard my muscles tense up.

eww, negroniggers

>misogynoir

>negroniggers

Will Katy Perry be next?

nope, they are all Harambe pics

I wasn't ready for this

It kinda looks like she's shitting a black guy.

>comedian can't stand when funny shit happens to them.

lol

these pics weren't hacked. they were released to prolong her name in public. oh you want proof? check out the image of the photocopy of the passport... who would have that on their phone? why are the pictures from 2 separate phones? high paid nig "comedian" and actress... and her personal site is a fucking Tumblr? come on bros, this stinks of self-released shit like half the fappening was.

queen
mom
yes queen
pop mom
woke mom pop

If only...

#standwithanyonewhostandsagainstpeoplewhostandwithleslieorhillary

horrible saggy tits

Bwahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

1) Why are these threads disappearing so quickly?
2)Leslie Harambe suicide when?

c'mon guys shes not that bad

fucking hell

YES!

Underrated post passing 30,000 feet over standard millennial intelligence getting standard liberal brainwashing mistaken for education.

seriously now guys, she may not be hot or even a little bit pretty, but that women will fuck you and suck you like you are the king of the milky-way galaxy. then she will make yo a smaitch and tell you dirty joke as she rolls many joint and get ready for the next round of galactic sex!!!
so shut the fuck out and give this broad a break, cause yo aint got shit to compare her to, or you wouldnt be here trollin her famous and RICH ass!!!

Look at this fucking faggot

I mean, I'm with you but
>chimping out
What did you expect? Or what do you expect from anyone getting hacked really? It's been the same damn trick over and over for years, this shit is stale.

Also, who the hell doesn't upload their pics to icloud or whatever? Does anyone really expect the general public to actually know how to use their phones and not upload shit by accident

fatboy oswalt ain't been relevant, or funny, for years. he jumps on every single social justice train he can. fuck that cunt.

U R 2 smart 4 me

WHY THE FUCK IS IT NEVER THE ACTRESSES WE WANT TO SEE. WHY THE FUCK IS IT ALWAYS THIS SHIT. ALWAYS.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. FUCK YOU user. EAT 800 COCKS AND GET FUCKING ASSRAPED BY HARAMBE IN HELL.

Actually Harambe is in heaven so you're gonna get buttfucked by Shaka Zulu you autistic nigger. God fucking damnit why can't you hack someone we want to see.

Also yes, I now have a higher opinion of Leslie Jones.

You're fucking joking right?

Just another lib cuck throwing out the mandatory virtue signaling.

Reminder that this is a false flag we're going to get blamed for.

she has perfect tits. pol was wrong again!

WHAT A TINY NIGGER DICK!

AAHAHAHAHA!

#TinyNiggerDick

^^^^

Make it trend

How does that even make sense in his head?
>if it was worse, it would be a little better

Was it Sup Forums who hacked?

This woman

what the fuck does that mean? why should we care? who the fuck is that unwitty disgusting vomitface faggot? Why are u posting this? fuck u.

Kek no wonder blacks go for whites and latinas, they know what negresses look like nude.

Representative for Leslie Jones here

Didn't take me long to find out that this place in the source for all the nudes of Jones on the internet. I'll have you know our lawyers are working with the FBI and we are tracking down the leaker/hacker. For those of you who are saving and distributing the pictures, you are not immune from any prosecution. If you participated in this in any way you are an accomplice to a crime. Your best bet would be to delete the pictures and stop sharing them. Our lawyers have sent a cease and desist to Sup Forums ordering these post to stop. If Hiroyuki Nishimura does not comply Sup Forums will be shut down.

You think this is funny? This was an invasion of privacy in it's ugliest form. She thought these pictures would be safe in her personal phones and computers, however, they weren't. It is only because she's a successful celebrity does she attract so much hate. Let's be honest many of you have personal stuff that would destroy you. It is only the sad, creepy men that get off to things like this. Men, who have failed in life and take enjoyment in tearing others down. Your day will come.

In the time being I would suggest deleting any images you have or facing the consequences.

There, there,Snowflake. Everyone gets a trophy and ribbon that we're all entitled to.

You don't feed the troll, she didn't listen

nobody hacked her. this is a publicity stunt to maintain her name in the public eye for as long as possible.

No,wre trying to get blamed for it though

see
We clearly had nothing to do with this, but this satire is close to reality

Hahahahaharambe

Oh, look - it's that friend of Jennifer Lawrence's again.

what if i bust my nut all ovr dem titties on my screen but i never pressed save?