>2016
>still eating meat
what's your excuse?

i'm not a faggot

the time for excuses is over

/thread

Im keto and lost 20kg in about a 100 days, noe weighing in at 95kg and i honestly aint some under nutricent vegan faggot

>cooking your food
What's your excuse?

something has to die for me to be happy.

I love killing animals

I love delicious seared flesh

Meat tastes good, you faggot. Not to mention you can make some absolutely fantastic dishes when you eat meat.

>salt addiction
>familial tradition of meat dishes
>lack of suitable mass produced lab grown alternatives
>cognitive and physical dissonance from the effects and practices of the meat industry

its tasty and available. so why the fuck not.

I'm not a complete pussy.

This actually made me cringe hard. What is wrong with some people

Meat is delicious. That's all.

MY BLACK SNAKE FUCKS RAW MEAT

Knowing how to hunt, kill, clean, and but your own game is a valuable life skill.

Beying that, it teaches you that you are responsible for yourself. Given the millions of animals that die every year on threshers to produce a vegan/vegetarian diet, I think humanely shooting a deer is the better option.

Because steak is fucking delicious.
And we are omnivores.

All the vegans ate the vegetables downtown.

More like purple rotten sausage.

because its healthy and it tastes good.

It's way easier to convince 2 people to eat 50% less meat than it is to convince 1 person to stop eating meat entirely. If you want to help animals, you should try the first method instead.

Meat taste great but I don't eat it

this is how we should fucking teach our kids
they have to FUCKING learn where the food is coming from and how to kill it

teach them the old ways
god fucking damn it

OMNOMNOMNOM... (burp)

predicted this first response before i entered the thread.

10/10 beat me to it.

This brings a tear of joy to my eye.

I'm an inferior person.

Spotted the trump voters

Meat is awesome plus 50% of the meat I eat is fish I catch myself. Fuck off vegan...

But your killing the poor animals

Some of us don't suck endless cocks all day so we need to get our meat elsewhere.

If it pisses you people off then my job is done

Fuck the animals. I'd kill and eat you for leisure. Not the user you replied to, btw.

as for it goes
wrong on allot of levels
>gerfag
>trump is going to be the end of amifat-land
>being a hunter myself
>my kid will learn hunting too as soon as they are old enough to not die from the recoil

Yes...I am. Certainly they sustain their population too where I fish so what's your problem with it?

The fact that I'm not a privileged person from a rich country and make cuts on my diet to be a vegan with expensive ass sandwiches
When you gotta eat, you fucking eat.

Most meats are good for you. Human bodies are designed to eat and digest meat. Kill yourself

Chicken wings are probably my favourite food because it gets the maximum amount of animal death per meal

>teach them the old ways

Why? I can go to the store and get a pack of meat without having to dress in camo and sit in a tree for half a day.

It tastes delicious

why not this looks delicious, & why need to be a grass-eater i'm not a fuckn' cow
vegans the muslims of food

I hunt and kill my own animals
(rabbit, pigeon and deer)
Spoken to a few vegans and vegetarians and they have been positive on the fact that the animal has a chance to get away.

This guy gets it

cause its part of growing up
you have to be confronted with life and death
to not be a fucking washed up hipster faggot that is offended by EVERY fucking THING

die, hillbilly trash!

That looks so fucking good.

you're probably some faggot in texas with a 'make america great again' hat on.
everybody knows where fucking meat comes from you piece of shit. and everyone knows how to kill something.
kill yourself.

/thread

I don't like meat. I do like chicken though.

So much edge. Your mum must be proud. Or dead. Hopefully.

Well it's a little overcooked, but I'd still nosh it 8/10

Britfag you wanker

read

'cause pigs would fucking eat us, if the could.

>Britfag
So some of you do have your senses about you.

>scuse meee

you are a hillbilly regardless of where you reside, cunt. there's no reason to eat rabbit and pigeons, it's undignified. you're not starving to death!

How does mass breeding cows lead to extinction?

meat is soooooooo fuckin good that i eat it everyday. so fuck off.

stop gobbin his knob, pervert.

Excuse?
It's nutritious and delicious.

The only people who are nuts enough to not eat meat are crazy Jews, vegans and those fucking crazy Muslims.

meat's expensive, bullets are cheaper. Got extra meat? sell to the butcher.

>cattle ranching
>bacon

Wat

Why, you want a turn, fam? :^)
>try harder

>Not eating rabbit
The fuck is wrong with you. How is it different from any other meat? Are you sheltered? Did you grow up in a safety bubble? Just stop

Im hungry.

Just further proof how fucking shit stupid vegans are

don't pretend you would share faggot

Is your butt ok?

>no reason to eat rabbit and pigeons, it's undignified
It's all flesh. I'd eat you, nigga.

>kg
>Not a faggot

It tastes good. Is there a problem with that?

spotted the libcuck

Rich ones are cared about by people and police. Always go after the poor ones, no one cares about them.

Because i'm not a stupid leftist hippie faggot. i hope all you vegetarians/vegans/whatever you call yourself now choke on your damn greens

We are animals too technically.

I'm pretty sure it more likely a side effect of over crowding due to the fact we alll want sex, sex leads to kids, kids leads to building more homes and demands for more land to raise more food.
so now we have to make more meat and more veggies, and a place for these kids to live.

Also a lot of land it cultivated for coffee, tea and cocoa farming in tropical regions. Thats why your tea and coffee has a green frog on it to show it is grown in such a way it doesn't hurt the rain forest. But no your right only meat farming requires land. Veggies are grown in the air and only show up when we "need" them.