Should I go watch The Angry Birds Movie? Apparently it's pro-racist

Should I go watch The Angry Birds Movie? Apparently it's pro-racist. youtu.be/lDN9e0Sb62E

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/5/20/11707508/angry-birds-movie-review-trump
youtu.be/dqjzquzFSMg
youtube.com/watch?v=6t7Iw4KlCII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keeping the pro-racist thing in mind makes it infinitely funnier.

Red is literally a right wing 4channer.
socially isolated, slightly autistic, yet protective of his hertiage.

*more skeptic than his countrymen

He can't be a 4channer. He leaves his house and is proactive about shit.

>Vox posted a butthurt review
vox.com/2016/5/20/11707508/angry-birds-movie-review-trump

Yeah I'm watching this.

Why are the pigs green and have beards?

>pro-racist
Not sure what you're implying.

There are birds and there are pigs.
The pigs are out to get the birds' eggs.
The birds have to stop them.

It's a simple story. What are you bothered by?

>What are you bothered by?
nothing apparently since he wants to go see it

Because they were a representation of America.

It's an allegory for the european refugee crisis

That's an interesting association.
So what's racist about the refugee/migrant crisis?
I guess I can see where the comparison is coming from. But I must be missing something, because I'm not seeing a problem.

There is no problem as long as you aren't a leftist liberal who thinks this is evil racist propaganda

>So what's racist about the refugee/migrant crisis?
You are, if you happen to be a white person living in a country that's being filled with "refugees" committing crimes and terrorist attacks and you're not happy about it.

It's pro-Palestine, if that's what you mean.

I thought it was Anti-Stalin?!

what if you're a darkie and still hate rapefugees, like me?

It's about invaders and the resistance towards them. It works with USA vs Africa, Israel vs Palestine and so on. What ppl who say this is about the refugee crisis like to forget that the pigs bring the technology, wear cowboy hats and rob and molest the natives. USA vs South Korea fits as well.

Based Red

>still hate rapefugees

why?

I'm confused. If foreigners come to a place and cause harm and burden to the host population, and then the host population resents or rejects these foreigners because of the harm, how can the hosts be perceived as being in the wrong?
Are the host populations of Europe really being vilified for rejecting foreigners who cause harm to their countries?

If that's the case, maybe a children's movie is what people need. Something simple that will plainly explain the issues at hand.

The pigs bring the tech and wear cowboy hats. Doesn't look very Russian to me.

It's about invasion and stealing resources in general, not really fits the refugee picture even though ppl here would like to think so.

Why not?

>If that's the case
it ist.
t. german

>how can the hosts be perceived as being in the wrong?
Because it's about the methods, idiots. Also depends on the intentions of the foreigners which probably isn't black or white, you know.

Yes. Also what these retards don't understand is that the script was probably written 2-3 years ago? The refugee thing has only been hapening last 6 months max

>Coexist sticker
please tell me that's real. If it's real, that seals it, the writers were definitely in on it

youtu.be/dqjzquzFSMg

I'm watching this ASAP

Not really.

t. German

It's anti-Mao but post-Israel

Fucking hell how can anyone be so clueless

>Not really
>t. German

You mean t. kek

Just finished watching angry birds and neighbors 2.

Angry birds eh 5/10. Not sure about the target audience. Adult jokes at times mix with childish slapstick. I wouldn't recommend paying for it but seeing it when you want to kill time.

Neighbors 2 1/10. Holy shit was the forced agenda strong in this one. Dont see it. Dont rent it. Maybe one chuckled once. Chloe needs to be taken off films already.

Oh and no it wasnt racist. Dont let todays world where everything is racist and sexist askew your viewpoint. Its a movie about birds smashing buildings. Don't read too into it.

This. Thank you. People on here are fucking idiots.

Not really, you loser.

>implying that hating Muslims is racist

>how can the hosts be perceived as being in the wrong?

The hosts (not the masses, but the people in charge) want immigrants in for a cheap labor force. Economic reasons > liberal/moral reasons for accepting immigrants or refugees.

Everything is racist nowadays, see

hello Sup Forumsshit.

It's anti-Israel if anything. Pigs dress as westerners and invade, the birds fight back with slingshots against machines and technology.

It's real.

So I can hate you as a "darkie" because some other darkie did something bad? This is your logic

I know it's easy to bait Sup Forums but come on, that's just insulting

Apparently the writers tried to spin it a bluepilled sjw way and the animators threw in a few hints and completely undermined them.

Yes. Alt-right core tbqh familia.

t. VdB

There's literally nothing wrong with being a racist.
Acting as if facts are insulting is a marxist tactic used to shut down arguments because the point is to make society believe untruths and doublethink. By making believing in facts taboo and undesirable you have a person that will shrug off any evidence to the contrary of what they believe in order to keep afloat any ideology you wish to give unto them.
This has effectively crippled and will eventually destroy society even if people go against it now. All you can really do is clench your asshole, hold on tight, and teach your kids to always doubt everything and always look for the truth even when they think they've found it; cultural marxism dissolves under even the most minute of scrutiny.

>If foreigners come to a place and cause harm and burden to the host population, and then the host population resents or rejects these foreigners because of the harm, how can the hosts be perceived as being in the wrong?
>America sets up a military base in your country
>a fair percentage of that base's yearly operating costs comes from your country's taxes
>the soldiers go around raping, running over children, showboat flying with their jets causing a gondola full of people to crash to the ground, raping and robbing, stabbing people in bathrooms, etc
>start making complaints about America
You'll definitely be slotted in the "wrong" column and for good reason.

it doesn't work like that stupid fuckin Sup Forumstard. You people are so dumb

"hate" nowadays means anything negative toward a group of nonwhites, so I guess that's a yes user, sound logic as well

There are white people and mud people.
The muds are out to get the whites' women and jobs.

The whites have to stop them.

Jawohl mein Füher.

Getting a bit angry there mohammed, what's wrong? Didn't get your daily dose of white women to rape?
youtube.com/watch?v=6t7Iw4KlCII

Yeah show us which animated movies you made.

You aren't and it doesn't. Not in the real world at least, but apparently you prefer reading up on what idiot sjws that are just as lifeless and sexless as ppl on this site, put out. Go out more and leave your echo-chambers from time to time.

>The muds are out to get the whites' jobs.

why did the studio censored his belly?

They are
>mud doctors in my country have to be assigned a local nurse because the education in the maghreb is so shit they risk killing patients

There are Palestinians and Jews
The Jews are out to get the Palestinian's homes and resources.

The Palestinians have to stop them.

Why not bomb both?

There are South Koreans and American Pigs.
The American Pigs are out to get the Koreans' women and economy.

The South Koreans have to stop them.

Antisemite detected

There are natives and colonists.
The colonists are out to get the natives' women and resources.

The natives have to stop them.

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

>attack the Jews
>they proceed to enact their "fuck all of you" doctrine of nuking every capital city in the Western world
Gee, why wouldn't we bomb them both?

Sorry attempt at false-flagging agitator detected.

fuck off nazi

>nuking every capital city in a country that has AEGIS and anti-nuke protection

I'm juts telling you how it's done Chaim. Don't get butthurt

false-flag harder, loser. This isn't grade-school.

>using meta critic to convince your 6 year old not to want to see a cartoon

> teach your kids to always doubt everything
> except muh anti-marxist screed

nice try hans. Keep fighting that keyboard war.

AKA teaching them to not be stupid and stick their fingers in their ears when they hear something they don't like.

>afraid of Marxism
>thinks his opinion matters.
XD XD

>doctrine as it stood decades ago
>these fuckers can go wherever they want
>there is an entire branch of Jew that exists in disguise among other religions
ICBM counters don't do shit when they deploy a suitcase nuke at your doorstep.

And what are they going to do without America to protect them anymore? Get Russia to do it again?

You can't be this dumb.
But since I'm relatively sure you'll never really amount to having kids, I'm not even worried much.

That's not an argument.

ITT:
People that don't know that the shit they decide to talk about belongs on Sup Forums.

Ike Barenholtz was the only redeeming factor of Neighbors 2

3/10 at best

there are whites and there are muds
the muds are out to breed with white women
the whites have to stop them

I think this is the better analogy with eggs

Neither is that incoherent junk you put out. But, yeah, great rebuttal, loser.

Only that the pigs eat them. How does that fit into your deluded analysis, dummy?

Yeah, these sure are going to turn out to be great kids. Have fun!

It really wasn't as terrible as expected, 5/10, it genuinely had some really hilarious moments but was held back by the fact it was an angry bird movie and there really isn't much to adapt there.

>I want this children's movie to have my agenda so badly. I'm sure if I just ignore certain aspects it will fit somehow.

Get used to it ;-)

EBIN!! XD XD

Fuck off

The board is ours faggot. As is pretty much all of Sup Forums. And pretty soon the US will be Altright as well.

MAGA

Welcome to Sup Forums

>Birds are diverse, many colours shapes and sizes
>Pigs are all one colour, one shape, and intent on colonization and exploiting the resources of others

It felt more like an anti-imperialist message

They're like fucking zombies

>It felt more like an anti-imperialist message
The Caliphate did nothing wrong! Allah wills it!

People who hate themselves, yet ironically feel superior to everybody around them