Thinking of taking up heroin. The booze just doesn't do it for me anymore. Good idea?

Thinking of taking up heroin. The booze just doesn't do it for me anymore. Good idea?

no

Why not? Seams like a more efficient drug.

You'll either die or relapse

>booze just doesnt cut it anymore
>better jump to heroin

Gonna die someday anyway. What I wonder is if anyone has ever managed to just take small amounts of heroin and still function.

See now that's the spirit!

go for it. YOLO

Dont do it cena

Pop a coulple of benzos instead, makes you numb to any thoughts whatsoever. Still gives you the most unpleasant withdrawals ever if you decide to abuse them long enough.

Maybe. What about plain old natural opium? I mean fuck knows where I'd get my hands on that shit but that might help.

All opiates are the same. They make you feel pretty nice, make your dick not work and make you addicted to them with regular use. The main difference between the various opiates is the potency.

Yeah dick not working isn't an issue for me really. In terms of potency I was wondering if it would be possible to take a low dosage just for anxiety and the general pain of life. A slippery slope I guess but I'm really realizing how booze and weed are just balls. Just makes things worse.

if you do it just make sure you OD, we don't need more junkie trash

Edgy.

Thats a bold step user, just go easy at first.

Natural selection is my favorite

Yeah that's what I figured. Just small amounts. I don't even want to get wasted or anything. Just want to sleep well, be off the booze and away from bars and cope with life in general. I don't really see it as any worse than say taking anti depressants or whatever. Just maybe a bit more fun and enjoyable.

not at all dumb fuck

Try acid or shrooms lots of people use those to change their outlook on life
or just take xanax

I've done acid before. Long long time ago. I was looking more for something to just knock my out and shut my thoughts the fuck up in the evenings.

I just got back from my gf's cousin's funeral who OD'd on heroin. Don't do it faggot.

I'm currently addicted to heroine right now. I don't recommend you try it even once. I usually dose once or twice a week. I have gone through withdrawals and gone as long as two weeks without but always relapse. The guy who said you'll just either die or relapse is probably right. Do not recommend.

I wouldn't, there was some redneck faggot and his brother on here a while back talking about how they spend 100's of bucks a day on that shit and how it doesn't even do anything any more except make them feel normal. Does that look like fun to you?

Just do xanax or lean that'll knock you out

From reading these two testimonials if you still think that continuing with this is a good idea you are probably a moron or extraordinarily depressed in which case I feel really bad for you

booze and valium are the two best depressants to get addicted to, opiates are shit tier.
Stimulants are better anyway, speed/meth is great for curing depression and they're fun as shit.

just smoke a bowl b

Listen to this idiot methamphetamine cures depression I give your fucking stupid-ass 10 years before you're dead or in prison you must not be The brightest bulb in the bunch

Heroin is like hitting the pause button on feels and on life. It's honestly not the worst thing I've ever done, although I wouldn't *recommend* it.

I basically pissed away three years and tens of thousands of dollars, but beyond that... I didn't die. I don't have HIV or hepatitis. I'm now a functional, contributing member of society. I'm a teacher now, actually.

In a weird way, heroin kind of saved my life. I was in a bad place but it wasn't bad enough where I felt motivated to do anything about it, like a door with a broken hinge but that still seems to "work" if you finagle it a certain way.

Heroin was like a sledge hammer to that door. It demolished everything and when I was left with *literally* nothing at the end of 3 years, I had no choice but to build a better, stronger door. Got clean, went back to school, got my degree, reconnected with old friends, made better relationships, got a job teaching.

>tl;dr thanks heroin you were OK but I hope to never see you again

Don't do it OP. Maybe one in a million people could occasionally take small doses, but everyone else's life is gone.

It's both extremely psychologically addictive (especially if you're using to 'escape' from problems) and causes extreme physical dependency.

> but I'll be careful

No, faggot. Maybe the first time you smoke it, think it's not a big deal. Easily go a few months, then smoke again. Then two weeks. Then a week. Then every day. Then you inject for the first time and everything is just perfect... Until it wears off. Then spend the rest of your live sucking cock for quarters to try to get enough heroin to get back to that peak high, except all you manage is to just about fight off that godawful withdrawal.

> Anxiety, general pain of life.

Better solutions than this man. If you can't get xanax or a therapist or something, try some ket or something. Almost anything is better than heroin.

Now you have me questioning what's the worst thing you've done?

anything better than a good crossfade is only going to put you in a hole in the long run OP. I mean, youll get more pleasure at first and then once your body adapts you will look at the hard shit with the same
disinterest you feel towards booze/weed. The only difference is, you wont be able to stop.

dont get greedy

Yes. It's a brilliant idea.
Wait two years, post picture of your new house.
Pic related.

If you're looking for anxiety release, benzos are the absolute best at this. But like another user said, they're awful if you ever wanna quit. Can take years of tapering just to avoid having seizures.

I think I've wasted more time and money on unhealthy relationships than on heroin -- and gotten less from those relationships than from heroin. Shit, at least heroin made me feel good. Fuck it... honestly, I'm pretty unapologetic concerning my drug use, and I don't really regret it. I fucking love the person I am now, and I *don't* think I would have gotten here any other way.

I used to do a little but the little wouldnt do it so the little got more and more.
I just keep trying to get a little better, just a little better than before....

You, sir, must be a genius.
What school in the hills of Kentucky did you graduate from?

How is it comparable to crack also on a side note have you ever suck dick for heroin

great, a junkie who thinks he's a great person. what a puke bag.

I fucking hate weed. Makes me paranoid.

It's the latter. Life's a bitch.

You don't nod out when your doing stuff. You nod out when you stop doing stuff. People switch from pills to heroin because it is cheaper but then it quickly becomes more expensive because tolerance raises fast and then they're spending upwards of 100 dollars a day on heroin and running out of money after a few days then withdrawing and going through that same cycle over and over.

Great, a straightedge faggot who thinks he's the most perfect person in the world. What a cocklicker.

nope. but I'm all for population control.

don't even try it op. everyone thinks they can chip at first but next thing you know you're banging black in some shithole motel room with people you never thought you'd ever hang out with. it's literally the best feeling in the world but you will NEVER be able to duplicate the first time. EVER. that's why it's called chasing the dragon.

I would try other opiates first if you're set on trying heroin. I liked dilaudid and oxy better anyway. Heroin made me fucking angry honestly. I only tried it once and didn't like it much to my surprise because opiates are my favorite type of drug. The rush is crazy strong with IV. Try dilaudid or oxy first yo

>a heroin addict is doing better than I am, is more successful, and has all the confidence I lack
Stay mad fffaggot!

Never sucked dick for heroin. Never stole either. Basically worked for the money and pawned a whole bunch of my shit. Also scrapped metal occasionally...

Crack is whack. I've smoked it before but wasn't a big fan, to be honest. The thought of smoking crack right now makes me feel physically nauseous.

That being said, I think crack is a worse drug. With heroin, you can go on methadone, suboxone, there are implants you can get and shots... there are options out there to get you clean. (I went the methadone route.) But crack? Those fiends staaaaay smoking. Sad...

man fact is everything makes it worse.
Benzos are a godsend if you wanna survive another 7 years or so living a semi normal life and you have decent willpower.

Benzos only thing that make my anxiety go away but im horribly addicted now, feel sick in morning without it and theres no way I could leave my house without them. Have to time my restock while I still have enough otherwise i fuck out in doctors office and they wont give sometimes

right. cuz getting addicted to them is better.

I feel you man I used to be a pretty bad alcoholic myself but honestly just smoke weed man that's what I did. large amounts of alcohol and blacking out just make you super depressed and detached from everything

Addicted and dose twice a week? The fuck is that? If I'm not doing a shot every 6 or 8 hours life's a bitch.

This is the stupidest goddamn thing I've read in months. Don't do heroin you fucking idiot.

advice from someone who never had serious problems...
acid fucking destroyed my life. Spent 6 months thinkin ide found the best thing on earth until 4 or so trips took everything in my life flipped it on its head and brought out my paranoia, etc.
I had to leave my girlfriend because I couldnt even relax around her and all I can think about these days is the shit I realized about myself and the world that I cant change.
Psychedelics changed my outlook alright.

You clearly never dealt with a junkie fafggot

Feel like you're missing out on some steps inbetween

pathetic strawmen from pathetic people

I don't really know why but yeah it made me feel really on edge and angry at everything.. Dilaudid was the one that made me just shut down and forget about everything and nod.

Dumbfuck. What have you only tried pot or something? You're so oblivious I didn't even know it was possible

Not that I care much about people anymore, but hey op, why don't you go get some fucking help, therapy, psych, etc. ?

Yeah agreed. Try fucking oxy first at least.

Yeah, works a few times then you go to something harder. Trust me. Went through it myself along with many others. The only people who still use them are young idiots who will eventually go to something harder. Live and learn kids.

if you're 30 or older it's ok. if you're younger you have too much to live for.

>strawmen

We just think you're a faggot, bro. No one here's debating you. Save all that "strawman" talk for Sup Forums Kek

Nice bait, nigger.

Just stick with pot and alcohol if you're fucking serious.

There's a fucking reason for thoughts you dumb fuck and no drug in the world will help you run from then forever

Don't be an apathetic faggot, spend a couple hundred dollars on a psych who has his shit together. Go on antidepressants. I can't tell you how many hangmans nooses I've tied and charcoal grills I've stuffed in my truck. I never thought I'd be cured. But I quit being a faggot and saw an expensive doctor and now I'm literally about to get rich. Long story short

Pot is so overrated. Makes me bored and paranoid at the same time. Hate it.

Don't do opiates nigger. Do whatever the hell us you want (actually fuck meth, too), but stay the fuck away from opiates. 95% chance they'll fuck your life up for a long time, if not kill you. I've been addicted for 10 years, and have lost count of how many of my friends have died of overdose.

Just stay away, fucker. If you don't you'll think about this post in a year when you're dosing up because you need to, not because you want to.

>Life with a heroin addiction is fun and enjoyable

Lol'd then shook my head.

No but he's absolutely right. Psychedelics can exacerbate mental illness and bring out what were once unnoticeable or manageable symptoms like anxiety and paranoia. And those effects do not always disappear once the trip ends.

It doesn't mean that you wouldn't have become schizophrenic anyway a year or two down the road, or that maybe something else wouldn't be the precipitating factor, but it is a thing.

Do it op. Go for gold.

Overkill. Not safe. Speed should do it for you.

>spoon

You must not be from the east coast, huh? That fluffy, powdery east coast dope requires no spoon, no lighter.

>my magnum dong

You need to fix what it is making you jump to use any sort of substance. Seek some help, call the suicide hotline. You may have to be told in a way you'll understand or shown the thing you don't want to admit, but you gotta handle it. This goes for everyone, too. You gotta want some change.

Louisiana right by Texas line. All that Mexican tar. New Orleans has powder but unless I'm getting a lot it's not worth the trip. Three hours each way.

How about you take up a hobby? You're in here like ''hur my thoughts my troubles i want something to get rid of them'' then considering adding the biggest problem on top of whatever you have going on? You've already shown you can't control shit in your life or the negative feeling towards them so you sure as HELL aren't going to be able to control yourself on something as strong as heroin. You'll get yourself addicted and think ''why the fuck did I make such an incredibly stupid decision. I wish I never did this''

Liquor before beer, don't do heroin.

Probably just as well. All our east coast dope has been tainted with fentanyl. It's knocking off addicts left and right. I got clean at the right time. There was something like 40 overdoses in PA all within like a 10 mile radius and within the timespan of an hour. Ridiculous...

Be safe out there, user...

A little overly defensive there, junkie. Don't worry it will catch up to you. Keep telling yourself you own the decision to not feel bad about it
>kek

heroin will make you feel euphoric, blissful, and like your wrapped in a warm blanket, but when you run out that paradise becomes a living hell.

You're quoting the wrong guy. I'm the one who was a former junkie, now a teacher. Your confusion is understandable, as there was more than one user calling that guy a faggot.

Congrats on getting clean. Hopefully the next time I manage to quit it will be forever. Or at least longer than a few weeks. It gets old fast. And thanks, always try to be safe. But you were in it, you know the deal.

straight edgers can fuck off..Most can't even manage to stay vegan,fags.

Opiates are great when you're on them. When you're not all you can think about is how/when you're going to get more, and want to kill yourself/everyone else if you can't.

Thanks Sup Forumsro, and yeah, I know the deal...

▲ ▲

Heroin isn't even so addictive.

People who can't get off it are lowlifes who can't get off a bag of lays either.

You get heroin in the fucking hospital for surgeries ffs.

Really, it's dangers are way exaggerated, just make sure to use clean needles and enjoy.

Dude, it's fucking heroin. 90% gets addicted after their first shot. Don't do it. Just have a beer, smoke a joint. Fuck, even snort a line. But don't even think of starting with heroin.

No

People in hospitals don't get addicted to it because they are ready to get back to their own lives again and don't want anything to do with drugs.
If your life is in shambles and you resort to drugs, you'll be addicted in no time.
You'll even get addicted to weed.

How on earth is coke any less harmful.

I never said coke.
But coke is still less addictive, especially if you're used to downers.

>You get heroin in the fucking hospital for surgeries ffs.
You get MORPHINE adequately dosed for intense pain relief by a trained doctor, not cooking up on a spoon and slamming in so much you could depress your immune system so much your body literally forgets to breath and die in the wreckage of your former life

Oh yeah true story.

I once snorted only half a marijuana and got so addicted I had to suck donkey balls on a farm to earn my next dose!

It's called meditation.