ITT: great albums ruined by vocals

ITT: great albums ruined by vocals

what

t. For Dinner is my least favorite track

a bit too whiny, which is why i prefer good ol' White Birch

Explain yourself right now OP. Honestly nothing else would fit in context of Spiderland

modest_mouse_discography.jpg

Yeah ik and I agree, that's why I would've preferred if it was instrumental or even to have the vocal effects without the singing. His voice is too cringey for me

Understandable, but I still disagree, as it is a good portion of the "vibe/feel"

Anything by Modest Mouse

>TFW you love someones songwriting and composing but you hate their vocals with a passion.

Damn son, you're really missing out. :(

I still enjoy the album.

But Corgan.
Can't.
Fucking.
Sing.

If I recall correctly it was actually intended to strictly be a no vocal post-rock album

i have to agree

The vocals on one track keep it from being a 10/10. Such a shame.

Talking heads - Remain in light desu

worst answer in this thread

I feel like this with Patrick Stickles

This, this, and nothing but this
Still 10/10

the only song that would be better without vocals is Washer
that was ruined by other things, the vocals were fine

I agree he isn't a technically great vocalist, but he sings with the kind of emotion that many singers lack. I can feel his hate, agression, sadness, longing, etc. It wouldn't be the Pumpkins without Billy's voice.

>wouldn't be the Pumpkins without Billy's voice.
while im not the BIGGEST fan of his voice this is undeniably tru

as a huge bjork fan i'll say that her voice should be taken in smaller doses or it becomes annoying

It's not my only issue with it but it's definitely my biggest.

good opinion
bad opinion
worse opinion
reasonable

His vocals do kills a few tracks, I admit
But the tracks it works on just need his voice. It works perfectly when it works.

people that don't like for dinner don't understand spiderland

their whole discography desu

Some GOAT instrumentation going on here but what the fuck are these lyrics. Not even the vocals, the lyrics.

KYS op we already have heaps of shit vocal less math rock go jack of to tera melos and don cab faggot