Go ahead Sup Forums answer it

go ahead Sup Forums answer it

im waiting...

this again

3-2-1

They're driving on the wrong side of the road.

3-2-1

s

assuming they all got there at the same time then the person who doesn't hesitate goes first.

2-3-1

No they aren't.

2-3-1

>3-2-1
Idiots

second this

this

and again wrong. how old r u?

2 - 3 - 1

>Being this smart
Get out of here, Sup Forums isnt for smart people

2-3-1

1 waits all, 3 wants to turn, so he waits 2 to pass.

Massachusetts thinking right there

dosent matter what my age is i still can drive because i have a parking permit

i don't understand what the difference between the yield signs is supposed to be, but if they're both normal ass yield signs, it's 312
if it's some kind of "yield only to pedestrians" sign, 231

2 goes first
Then it's up to either 1 or 3 to to usually one will wave the other to go

2, 3, 1.

arizona. we only have to take the driving test once and it expires when were 65.

I believe this is the correct answer.

2-3-1
2 has right of way because he's not turning.
Followed by 3, then 1 as 1 is on the terminating road and must wait for 3.

3 -> 1 -> 2

Fucking retard. 231

4-6-5

>wut is a yield sign

Yes this is the correct answer!

Engine with the eer suffix. Engineer. You don't need to be an English scholar to know that. Every engineer in every 1st or 2nd country should know how to spell his occupation and field in English.
Also, 2-3-1.

2-3-1.

2 because he's on the main road driving forward. Then 3 because it's a simple fucking rule "right before left".

1 is the last.

I don't even have a drivers license, I just pay attention.

2, 3, 1.

2 nor 3 yield to 1 because of the signs, and in a 'head-on' situation, the guy that goes straight (or has the shortest turn) has right of way.

Agreed.
Only 3 does not have to stop for a car on its right side, where after 1 can go and finally 2.

Yeah we are fucking doing this again because obviously you don't know how to drive... You're probably a 16 year old newfag.

BTW its 231.

Nigger.

Chi Town, Represent!

2-3-1 if you have any will to live, 3-2-1 if you are a fukken newfag

>Parking permit
Because parking involves driving.

1 goes first, then 3 does a barrel roll over 2, while the nigger who drives car 2 comes rushing out the store he just robbed, goes GTA on car 1 and drives off.
If Jesus takes the wheel, 1 & 3 go staight to heaven.
Niggers don't go to heaven.

That doesn't mean you can drive dimwit

Kek

i mean *driving pemrit

2 does not have a yield sign, my man. A yield sign should be a triangle with its point facing down. 2's sign is basically "Beware! A sideways T-junction ahead!", and if anything, enforces 2's right of way.
1 is the only one with a yield sign, and seeing as 3 is making a turn, he should wait for 2 to pass through.

231 you dumb fuck

2,3,1. 2 has the ultimate right of way they're going straight

3 gets to go next because 2 and 3 are on a major roadway, they have priority.

1 goes last because from the picture they are on a side road and turning left also they have a yield sign

One is a yield sign the other is a warning junction ahead sign... Yield signs are the only upside down triangles, right way up triangles are warnings...

2's sign indeed shows that there is a road on the right side AND that you are on the road with the right of way.

2-3-1

Yield signs are ALWAYS upside-down triangles.

2 does not have a yield sign, they most likely have a sign that notifies them their lane can turn right or continue straight.

2 is the only vehicle that is not crossing a lane therefore it has the right-of-way.

Next is either 3 or 1. Since 1 has a yield sign then 3 may turn left when it is safe to do so.

1 may turn left when it is safe to do so once 3 has cleared the intersection.

This isn't hard. All one needs to know is basic right-of-way and yield sign usage.

Half of Sup Forums doesn't have a license. Sad.

That's what I'm saying. 2's sign is quite the opposite of a yield sign.

>Half of Sup Forums doesn't have a license. Sad.

Or even more terrifying if they have one.

2 3 1

Alright, I will set the record straight here and tell you why all of you are wrong.

3 is not paying attention because she is busy sending a text message leaving it between 2 and 1.

2 is going to attempt to go at the exact moment as 1. 1 is a fucking retard and will commit to his actions and go first because 2 has self esteem issues brought on by he recent divorce.

Youre supposed to go in the ordee in which you pulled up. Therefore if car number one arrived at its stop first then it should be the first to go and so on.. but we cant tell who pulled up first so they should just all go at once and create a nice pile up for the road crew to deal with

You said:
>if anything
And I wanted to confirm that.

>Auto
2 3 1

this is straightforward as fuck, and so many people got it wrong.
This is why I have to be extra careful when I drive, to make up for the carelessness of you cunts.
and yes, it should be 2-3-1, but the chance of it actually happening like that are slim to none.

but what if there is a pokestop at this intersection. then who goes?

2 > 3 > 1

3 must yield to 2 and 1 must yield to 3.
The reason 3 yields to 2 is that 3 must cross an occupied lane, therefore it must allow through traffic first. 1 yields to 3 because 1 is entering a new roadway and must yield to existing traffic.

all of them at the same time, but watch out

You're joking, right?

Yield sign is only in front of 1. So they have to stop. 3 has to cross moving traffic se he has to give the right of way to non turning traffic from the opposite side. Straight always gets the right of way. Thus 231

Are you fucking kidding me with this stupid retarded shit? I could have answered this when I was 15. 2-3-1

If all 3 arrive at the same time: 2 - 3 - 1
This, here's why:
--3 has the Right of way, but it's making a Left turn and must give R/o/W to #2, making it first
-- 3 still has R/o/W over 1, and goes next.
-- 1 goes last

2,3, 1

Where on Earth is there a T intersection with two yield signs?

No. It's 2 3 1. 1 has a yield.

well...one ha a yeild sign so he is likely gonna be last.

i have no idea what the 2 sign is, furthermore, we have no idea of when 3 and 1 show up at the intersection.

so not enough information to accurately answer this question in my opinion.

2-3-1

I swear to god some of you autists never cease to amaze me.

1 and 2 both have a yield. 3 has no yield and is on the far right, so 3 goes first.

i go first every time

if someone attacks me they're getting shot

ALso: 2 has NO stop sign, just drives normally without stopping.
3 has no stop sign, but must yield to oncoming traffic
1 HAS a Yield sign, and must yield to either

GET IN HERE, LADIES

Even if 1 didn't have a yield, you can clearly see the roadway 2 and 3 are on is larger. Typically you would give Right of way to cars on the major road first.

Wrong. 2 is going straight, it has right of way over any turning cars. 2 - 3 - 1

I don't stop at red lights if the coast looks clear

Well, I do appreciate that. Thanks, man.

Where do you live

I believe it is simply a sign indicating a side road on the right is approaching

2-3-1

2, 3, 1

fucking retards saying anything else

321 you bitch

Hey OP, Do you have another one for us?

Next Problem, PLEASE!

Ye

2 3 1

No, even if 1 wasn't at a yield sign, it's always the person who has the other person on his right that yields because the other person has a better view of him.

Cant tell what that sign is by car #2
So ignoring that sign the answer is

#2 has the right of way, no signs , and is traveling in one direction not requiring to yield
#3 is next because he only has to yield to the traffic lane of car #2 to make a turn
#1 has to yield to both lanes of traffic before making his turn and merging

2 3 1, obviously
>3 must give up to 2 because it's crossing it's path
>1 must gave up to 3 because it has a fucking sign for it and of course a right-hand rule

2 3 1

2 and 3 can go pretty much together if they're careful, then 1

ok niggers, how about this one?

If yellow isn't on a main road, then red goes first. The rule of the right hand, remember?

try harder fag

Easy YELLOW has the right of way since RED has to yeild to whichever lane(s) of traffic it crosses

Me, especially if I get there last and theres a person trying to cross. Fuck people, they shouldn't try to cross streets.

how about now?

WRONG

WRONG

winrar