I VOTE F9

youtube.com/watch?v=aDCP3XVWegA

The true answer is scroll lock and you know it

Right control and alt.

FN to the left of Control.

I'dsayspacebaristhemostuseless

This, pretty sure I've never used it in my life

Num Lock

I actually prefer "Rock and roll McDonalds" released in the early 2000's his work didn't start making you feel anything until then.

youtube.com/watch?v=yyzDKAx8seU

yes

As an engineer who spends most of my day making technical drawings, 75% of what I write is in ALL CAPS.

Used to be useful for flash games so you don't scroll down when trying to go down with the downs key.

I like num lock, I prefer to type long numbers like card details to the side rather than along the top.

I vote Windows key the most useless, the only time I press it is by accident. I'm sure they could also rebind commands that use windows key to Alt/Ctrl/Shift + whatever

Caps is very useful especially when calling someone a FUCKING FAGGOT

Function 3

It's U OP.

i never use ENTER

How do you open programs then? Desktops are so disgusting. Just press Win, type the first 3 letters of the program you want to open and press enter.

Everything is programmable

My nigga. Also, the number pad I can use very quickly and without looking at it with 100% accuracy. Even though I was taught how to "properly type" with the rest of the keyboard, I am more accurate and quick with my own finger placement and occasionally looking at the keys.

INS

i fucking hate this key

You "sound" wizzy, VB isn't a real lang though

Backspace becuase I don't make mistakes

True

It makes a difference

Fucking savage.
Do you never write long enough to finish a complete paragraph, do you let the entirety of your writing run together into one long jumbled mess, or are you one of the faggots who press tab repeatedly?

They could keep the function of Num Lock (numpad numbers) and remove the actual button.

>Not using win + E to open your explorer

I have a Pause button on mine, wtf. Literally have never used it. I wonder what it pauses.... .

Total commander is the true explorer

Talking shit about Visual Basic nigger?

It is used on weirdly written bios, etc

>Total commander
Nah, Clover ftw

ejie.me/

>Total commander
Never used it but I've read creators page. What's the advantage of it?

Apart of the double browser

Exactly(?)

This one ---> ยง

I keep useful stuff I need pinned to the toolbar, much quicker to do pretty much anything the Win key does.
Also having num lock off allowed for unusual but useful commands without typing numbers. Such as the use of foreign letters on an English keyboard.

Performance, ftp, since 2004

>ftp
Regular explorer has ftp as well roight?

Sure

i just type on my monitor

pause
Break

i have a trick but i keep it for myself

Fuck that shit. If you press the windows key and left or right arrow, the window you're in will snap to that half of the screen. It's hella useful. I use it all the time every day at work to compare different documents. That function alone makes the windows key god.

I vote for print screen. Its easily replaced by snippy tool.

Num lock and prt sc.

End it now.