any drug Sup Forumsros in the house?
got perscribed these for sleep
what am i in store for tonight?

>got perscribed these for sleep
>what am i in store for tonight?

sleep.

SLEEP.

YOU BEAT ME NO NECK FAT ASS.

That's right bitch now suck my fat cock.

no shit niggers
i mean will i have fucked up dreams
side effects?

Dude just google the name and see if it's even fun/ safe to do recreationally

quetiapine has no recreational value, sorry.

I WOULD BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE DIGGING THROUGH MOUNDS OF FUPA BELLY TO FIND 2" OF DICK.

That's for bipolar disorders Mr. Crazy. An expected effect of the medication the feeling of sleepiness/lethargic

NO DREAMS, NO EUPHORIA..JUST SLEEP YOU DUMB FUCK. IF YOU WANT DREAMS- PISS IN YOUR MOM'S FACE.

There'll be side effects there always is
>you'll not dream you'll be out cold

thats an anti-psychotic not a sleeping pill. You can expect to feel like shit every time you take it.

Yeah doing that with your fatfuck father every night must have made you sick of doing it.

ACTUAL A LOT OF DUMB FAMILY PHYSICIANS USE IT FOR SLEEP AS AN OFF LABEL USE.

nothing, OP.
you're at the start of a shitty struggle
trying to find medication that works.

HURRR LOOK AT ME GUYZ CAPZ IS CRUIZ CONTROL 4 COOL ARENT I AWESOME

YEAH BUT I HAVE MY LIMITS. AT 550 POUNDS AND DIABETIC AND ON YOUR FAT ASS ALL DAY YOU WON'T EXACTLY BE EASY TO BLOW...AND MY MICROSCOPE BROKE, SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND YOUR '"GENITALS"

NOPE. YOU ARE JUST AUSTIN FAT LONELY FUCK

fine if you're that sick of cock just go back to eating nigger creampies out of your 600lb moms hairy rancid cunt

they definitely help you sleep but they also give you brutal restless legs. They will also make you eat like a horse. Dude, they're an antipsychotic. There's healthy ways to make yourself sleep. Don't use those unless you are absolutely sure you need to. You can easily sell them on the street. Try meditation and exercise instead Sup Forumsrotha

WHY WOULDN'T SHE HAVE NIGER CREAM PIE? SHE IS A NIGGER YOU FAT LONELY BETA WHITE LOSER.

WHAT ARE YOU ON ? 6TH HOUR OF Sup Forums AND 12 TH BIG MAC? ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR "DAY" LOSER. YOUR BUTT HURT TEARS ARE WINS FOR ME.

Hope you arent also taking an SSRI class antidepressant? Call a pharmacist about interactions if you are. I was prescribed those together for years and also Effexor (Venlafaxine)
one day the computer goes BEEEEEEEEP and they are all like OOOPS that can kill ya. Then my Doc had me stop quetiapine. Shit always gave me the munchies anyway.

I'm on those, 25mg is real small. But they will start to work 'less' aka drug resistance. What happens when you don't take them once your addicted prepare to not sleep %100. Like stay up all night.

Its better than those drugs that give you super trippy dreams and makes you sleepwalk. The weird side effects happen when you stop.

>meditation meme
nigger if i could clear my mind i could sleep
that's why im taking chemicals

naw, just sleeping pills

wow dude i feel sorry for you go ahead and tease me all you want if it makes you feel a little better about your wasted life and pathetic personality. you're such a disgrace to humanity if it makes you feel a tiny bit better, by all means, im a fat lonely neckbearded permavirgin in moms basement.. you're so much better than me, smile

from what i was told these things are none addictive, maybe you just have a problem

fucking cringe man...just cringe...you two need to blow each others brains out or go back to fucking red-dit

Yeah its not really addiction, just drug resistance. You can come off them, just prepare not to sleep. A few days of that will make you go back. It's not as bad as it sounds.

go easy on me man i'm high as a kite

Guy knows his shit. Quetiapine also goes by the brand name Seroquel for those who might know it better under that name.

on what? your dad's cum......fuck off with your cancer you baby bitch

sounds like you guys might be mad

i know nothing of any of these