Why you can't sleep at night? what are you doing to sleep . Drinking ? Sports? Read a book...

Why you can't sleep at night? what are you doing to sleep . Drinking ? Sports? Read a book . I fucking hate it is just want to sleep normally

I don't sleep most nights.
Usually stay awake until I pass out

I simply don't go to sleep until I can barely keep my eyes open.

But I have to work and do things

So do I, see a doctor if it gets too bad

I just dwank

Yeah but things like diazepam knocks me out too hard

Wanking definitely helps to fall asleep. Especially if it's one of those when you masturbate furiously for a long time and can't cum and your muscles feel sore. After orgasm I pass out instantly.

I tried this but I don't really works for me

Try melatonin 5mg. It is a hormone which makes you feel drowsy. I used to use capsules. It worked but the downside was that I was half asleep the whole next day, feeling like zomby. So I stopped using, but I don't have problems with sleep anymore. Maybe 5mg was too much for me.

Else the only thing that really knocks me out without it being waking up a day late is fucking a girl, though I don't do much of that anymore

Hm maybe I give it a try but as I said I have to work 6 day a week

listen to frank ocean's new album, so realaxing mannnnnnnn

I used it every work day, back then I was suffering from anxiety and couldn't sleep at all. I think you will be fine if you not use it at least at weekends, to not make you dependant on it.

drugs

Too relaxing

So I have to see the doc again . Eh

They don't need prescription. I just ordered on iherb 180 capsules for like 10 bucks.

In Europe? Or America?

I'm from europe, they ship everywhere I think.

Good to know . Thanks