Can someone post that nigger ape Leslie Jones' nudes? For science?

Can someone post that nigger ape Leslie Jones' nudes? For science?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/rkUnvjY.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=aaJZNSIDtqg&ab_channel=LAWereWolfEntertainment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpity

Find a thread and stick with it. You're no special snowflake helping anyone out here.

What is bump?

why would you want to see naked nigger shrek?

*triggered*

I too would like to see these nudes

same reason i want to see beheadings. to know what they are and aren't.

god damn, why not just leave this shit alone already. She never was a SJW she was just an actor in a movie that sucked. Why can't people just let it go

>implying this isn't a false flag being pinned on Sup Forums

You love her. Just admit it.

>>implying this isn't a false flag being pinned on Sup Forums

underrated post. Sup Forums was by and large over this after day 1 of Milo.

bump

twitter com/katyperry/status/768540189043986432

Does anyone stand with Leslie?

I too, have a sicking need to see them.

Never said she was. I just wanna see these nudes. It's modern history.

dubs gets them

Here's one, I didn't save the others.

I got u fam

reroll

ITT: Big stinkin' ape baginerss

Jesus Christ that's probably the worst thing I've seen on this site and I've seen some fucked up shit.

FUCKING STOP

dicks in this thread . . . despite being unattractive, she's used her mind and work ethic to become famous and successful. Average Sup Forums user is slightly more attractive, middle class, and not holding a candle to her success

Representative for Leslie Jones here

Didn't take me long to find out that this place in the source for all the nudes of Jones on the internet. I'll have you know our lawyers are working with the FBI and we are tracking down the leaker/hacker. For those of you who are saving and distributing the pictures, you are not immune from any prosecution. If you participated in this in any way you are an accomplice to a crime. Your best bet would be to delete the pictures and stop sharing them. Our lawyers have sent a cease and desist to Sup Forums ordering these post to stop. If Hiroyuki Nishimura does not comply Sup Forums will be shut down.

You think this is funny? This was an invasion of privacy in it's ugliest form. She thought these pictures would be safe in her personal phones and computers, however, they weren't. It is only because she's a successful celebrity does she attract so much hate. Let's be honest many of you have personal stuff that would destroy you. It is only the sad, creepy men that get off to things like this. Men, who have failed in life and take enjoyment in tearing others down. Your day will come.

In the time being I would suggest deleting any images you have or facing the consequences!

Them hips tho.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW

i jerk off to gore but this is too fucking much...

>on Sup Forums
>says stop
>knows saying stop is inflammatory
desu user you're so kawaii uwu

keep going...

nigger

came over here for the first time in weeks just for these, thanks boys

I only saved them to tweet over to Leslie on twitter, you know, in honour of Milo. Keep fighting #FreeMilo

Well maybe you should get your fucking facts right first of all.

It was Reddit.

PLS NO

My professor said he needs something gross and disgusting to put in his test tube for our science exams tomorrow.These pictures will do nicely!

Definately For Science!!!!

of course Sup Forumsro

XEX

I was genuinely expecting her body to be gross? but hey- this isn't bad.

What i've notice about black skin is: there's no happy medium. Their muscles are emphasized, so when they look sexy they look FUCKING AMAZING. But just a LITTLE fat and they're fucking gross.

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Well, that's an average body... The tits are low average, pussy too.
So, in little words.

1.5/10 (Below the low average)
By the way, the .5 it's because the pussy can be fucked.

I would contribute but I don't wanna post beastiality

That's just disgusting, how do you even get an a erection

Are you sure? I heard it was 9gag who leaked them.

bumperino

Well, fuck, I guess I asked for this.

I agree, there's a pic of her snatch I didn't save and this shit is ROUGHHHHHH, genuinely stinky looking boonpoon.

>ITT Y'all getting played by Sony and the Government

Imagine the smell???

youd stick your dick in that?

JOIN OUR TEAM

I've stuck my dick in worse.

Nigga, i fucked 8/10 girls before... But, a man's gotta be a man and tell the truth; I fucked a lot ugly chicks while being drunk

It's bad

Not surprising to find Martinez approving of something shitty.

When u guyz gonna finnally let Hirambe rest in peace. enough is enough.

>twitter com/katyperry/status/768540189043986432
i stand with hirambe.

New pasta.

Mmmm fresh.

Actually not that bad... totally fuckable/10

>does this make weird?

mmmmmmmm chocolate pussi

It's Jennifer's friend, remember her?

Eeeew Fuck! It's like a tall glass of coca cola,jam packed to the top with chipped ice!

I see this all the time and cringe the same amount EVERY time.

....soo....context of your webm?

I actually like Leslie and came here to see her beautiful black body. Black woman are my fetish

I just noticed she has a hole in the middle of her forehead.

Cry harder faggot

That's not her

HOLY FUCK WHY WOULD YOU SAVE THAT OH MY GOD WRITE OVER THAT FILE A THOUSAND TIMES WITH AN NSA APPROVED ALGORITHM HOLY FUCK user

>I was genuinely expecting her body to be gross? but hey- this isn't bad.
Hello cuck friend!

:^)
i.imgur.com/rkUnvjY.jpg

why would you do that to yourselves?

cmon bruh, at least have some self respect :/

Looks rotten

Live a little.

>50 cent with a gyno

kek

>don't save them

way ahead of you buddy

Yeh, me too

>filename
made me kek harder than i have for days

fuck that shit, if i want to have a good time i at least want to look at something that doesn't make me want to throw up when I'm fucking it.

Should I send?
>inb4 this turns into a Shoe0nHead nude situation, if you guys remember those threads

I bet it's salty. Like it's not smelly, it's just like a wet, sticky salt mine.

kill yourself nigger

Shoe0nHead has nudes???

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

don't mention Sup Forums genius

Yeah but those are fake, Shoe even said so, Leslie is throwing a fit like a child because someone got ahold of these, that's some kind of verification

youtube.com/watch?v=aaJZNSIDtqg&ab_channel=LAWereWolfEntertainment

shitty youtube inc