THE WAR WAS LOST. THE TREATY SIGNED

THE WAR WAS LOST. THE TREATY SIGNED

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70098423/#70098423
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw the bait will work and anons will post in this shitty thread instead of just letting it be deleted

>Sup Forums liked Batman v Superman or ever thought Warcraft would be good

When?

Ah the old 'patricians prefer objectively worse films' meme

Why tom at the farm and not mommy or even i just killed my mother/laurence?
are you new??

>Sup Forumsmblr
>not loving reddit

hmm

>So butthurt the autist reposts a pruned thread again

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70098423/#70098423

Hi Sup Forums

well??????

All those...fresh reviews will be lost in time like...hmm...cents in critics' accounts.
Time to shill...

woah... so many layers...

>no drive
>no problem child 2
>no TDKR
No OP you are the reddit.

isn't there something that can be reduced from taxes when a movie flops?

>Sup Forums
>episode 1
>not Empire Strikes Back

see

I just hate everything popular or mainstream. Even here, if Sup Forums knows about a film I like, I automatically disown it and never claim to know anything about it. Just the thought that people are aware of what I'm interested is an attack on my identity.

I'm no expert but I wouldn't think you would have to pay taxes on something that doesn't make any money. Presumably A Company making two movies one making $50 million and the other losing $30 million would only be liable to pay tax on $20 million.

That's obviously a massively simplified and uneducated guess on this stuff.

Reddit have been sperging out over Warcraft getting low scores all day

bro, Sup Forums hated the prequels, knew warcraft would be shit, and only a autistic minority prefers BvS.
Neon demon is even out?

I want that treaty signed!

>implying we like Avengers

yeah

yeeeah

>didn't see the 50 "VIDYAKINO" and "COMICKINO" threads leading up to both their releases
>hasn't seen all the threads still in denial BvS was fucking awful

>we
>
>
>

>Thinks Sup Forums is one person
Moron. For every one person praising BvS there were 20 calling it shit. Same with Warcraft

I was wrong, Sup Forums is only one person and it's me

Too far bitch

>tfw no heaven tag anymore

I WAS NOT KEKED

THAT KID IS MINE

Wait, are you telling me all that
>[x]kino
stuff WASN'T next-level shitposting?

I thought it was something similar to Baneposting: while other abhorred online communities will make memes out of blockbuster movies and stuff out of love and caring for it, all of our Baneposting is a response to how fucking shit that movie was and how "film nerds" and whatnot kept eating it up.

I thought calling the sort of stuff that's called Capekino or Vidyakino that was a similar thing - we are making fun of the idea that anybody could think Amazing Spider-Man 2 or Warcraft were worth anything artistically.

John Carter was better than TFA

Damn son you weren't even remotely correct.

>TDKR
Sup Forums doesn't like TDKR. It likes retarded memes.

there was never a war to begin with.

red it = mainstream = popular = pleb = shit

Man, I remember when reddit didn't exist. You could actually like things and have them criticized reasonably . Now the entire site is defined as "we like what reddit hates and vice versa."

>You could actually like things
kek
>and have them criticized reasonably
top kek

How did TFA get 92? Half the movie was talking to Droids and that had to be one of the shittest endings I've seen in a long time.

Well it was still fucking better than this reasoning

Anyone who thought any of the hobbit movies were anything that resembled good is a slack jawed mouth breather. Anyone who thought Civil War has the mind of an eight year old. Anyone who thought TFA was good has absolutely no idea what made SW good. Warcraft was absolute dogshit and anyone who likes it is a blizzdrone.

SW prequels, BvS, and MoS are all movies with good concepts that were poorly executed in the end. They merit some recognition for an attempt but not high praises.

>Reddit: overhyped flavour of the month
>Sup Forums: undeserving of such hate, brings passionate debate for years

seems about right