Is this the worst Olympics in Olympic history?

Is this the worst Olympics in Olympic history?

For you

>unironically losing to japs

>surely OP is just trolling
>see that he's from ausfalia's tumor

Oh.

It's only the 4th day.

for us

Feels like a total non-event.

Are you an actual idiot?! None of our events have come on yet and we picked up a medal in fucking shooting in the meantime. We are doing really well.

Think maybe canoeing is the only disappointment so far?

Yes.

Nobody cares, nobody wants to watch a huelympics where athletes have to dive into cloudy green water and doped up gooks win everything and people have to dodge mosquito diseases the whole time.

On top of that the US broadcast is beyond cucked by corporate interests over viewer enjoyment. I have virtually no desire to watch it this time around.

>not getting gold in women's rugby
>losing to Japan in men's rugby

Yes it's freaking boring. London was way better with all the memes and based boris

might as well be the silver ferns

>horse dancing
>womens rugby choke
>lot of boxing losses
>gymnastics choke
>no cycling road race medals

idk

only being good at "sports" where you sit down should be a disappointment

"""""""""""Rugby"""""""""""""
We were never favourites to win 7's desu

>5th medal of the day with bronze in fencing
>2 gold 2 silver 1 bronze

Good day finally

>Cycling road
Literally a lottery on a track no one knew
>womens rugby choke
finished in the exact place they were ranked
>horse dance
fuck off
>gymanstics
maybe
>boxing
Do we even have any good amaturs right now? Don't think so

hur hur meme

I haven't even watched it

>finished in the exact place they were ranked
>beat canada 22-0 in the group stage then get hammered by them when it counts

Joe Joyce has a pretty good chance of winning Gold imo.The best Super Heavies are all pretty close.

>get caught not having a valid ticket in the train
>this will probably ruin my entire week when normal people just get angry for a few moments and shrug it off
>tfw no hobbies, no friends, no gf ever, 25yo virign, boring as shit job, no fucking joy in life, spend my entire free time on Sup Forums but it's not even fun or satisfying in the slightest
>literally nobody to talk to except my parents, but would never dare to tell them just how fucking miserable i am
>can't commit suicide as long as my parents are still alive to witness it

JUST

So from the canadian point of view they got lucky in the first game, it works either way. They were ranked 4th and finished 4th.

Just be yourself.

The 1900 Paris Olympics were objectively the worst.

Berlin was pretty bad, I mean it was so bad it literally triggered Hitler into genocide

>Sports event in a third world shithole

Meh, wait for 2020 where japan will pioneer robot servants and waifus and then the world will enter a new era. Olympics are always great in first world countries because we usually get a new piece of technological breakthrough that makes it to everyday life after the olympics, in brazil you just have murder and poverty.

Yea the nuclear disaster tsunami games are going to be fucking great.

Moscow was pretty shit...

>tfw no Leni Riefenstahl documentary of the olympics

Munich was pretty bad m8

I only watch winter olympics and black men running very fast.

The fact that doped athletes dont get a life time ban doesn't help to increase my motivation for this money grubbing event.

>i only watch winter olympics
>complains about doping

LOL?

fuck no we're crushin it and track (main event of the olympics) hasn't even started yet

It's been alright so far, I've enjoyed it.

its okay because only white and honorary white countries participate in winter olympics

Froome will get at least silver tomorrow, the road race was always a long shot.

hurrrrrr

Shut up you moron. Winter Olympics is fucking awful outside of lolmemes

It's because there are no GOATs or meme athletes competing. You struggle to enjoy it for what it is.

I just wish the organizers stopped being kikes and sold the remaining tickets cheaply so the events became less empty.

winter olympics are superior m8

So many people on Sup Forums genuinely don't like sports and just like memes its fucking weird

Cycling and weights are goat,, long way to go yet.

Not in the slightest, which is why literally no one wants to host them. No one watches them, the sports are largely dull or just trendy hipster shit, everything is snow which is literally the worst weather type, there is one team sport in the whole thing, curling is objectively awful.

the happening was exciting though

They should at least reference Akira. That shit is mandatory.

>Winter Olympics is fucking awful outside of lolmemes

Plus we only ever win 1 gold and it's in that tea-tray sliding event.

Too early to tell but missed a few medals that we picked up in 2012.

Not even close. The actual sports part, the most important part, is going really great.

easy for you to say. but for some of us that actually get to experience all the seasons instead of rain or overcast, they r gr8 m8.

you need to control your tripfags better

You lost to Japan in your national sport, i can see why you are upset

I don't get whats funny, why are there so many replies?

why do the brazilians boo the americans every time? don't get what they're so butthurt about

>He dislikes the WINter Olympics

Questionable life decision m80.

The world hates you m8, accept it.

I'm not seeing this, only when they compete with a Brazilian person or team. Phelps got a lot of applause.

im watching boxing and they always boo the american fighters

We support Palestine, it's only natural to boo Israel. Nothing personnel, kid.

epic

Based Brazil

I hope there're be OG in South Africa soon.

The 254 BC olympics sucked way worse

These olympics are already made better than most previous with the inclusion of rugby

There were no olympic games in 254bc.

seriously trying hard