Name one thing worse than stubbing your toes. Go ahead, try

Name one thing worse than stubbing your toes. Go ahead, try...

Pro tip: you can't. I'm in absolute motherfucking agony.

Other urls found in this thread:

podiatrytoday.com/article/5820
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stubbing your hard dick

paper cut

getting an iphone for your birthday but it's not the silver one you wanted, it's white.

Stepping on a lego

Never hearing you dad say he's proud of you

>never doing anything your dad could be proud of

Breaking your fingernails clean off

This

Nice try faggot

Making the person you love hate you with a burning passion

Or stepping on a lego

living

Do you both need a hug

fucking columbo over here.

probably

Knowing that you were unplanned and as much as you try to fit in you know that your mom didn' abort you beacuse she would get child support

Kidney Stones

mmmmm dat get

mmmmm kill yourself

christ almighty this guy

tooth rotten to the core

you mean being british? I could not imagine the pain.

oh no someone online is being edgy and told me to kill myself. better go do it then.

fuck off you raging bitchnigger cocksucking aidsfaggot cuntlicking anal ribber

Bees

stubbing your toes..... twice

should have stopped at aidsfaggot

you ruined it

My dad told me he hated me. Those were nice feels. I wasn't even a worthless loser either.

Just like i ruined your mum you utter cockblasting shitsucker

Whenever i stub my toe i just think to myself that it doesnt hurt that bad, and then its gone within seconds. Usually its just the impact that makes me think its going to hurt.

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

How fucking often do you stub your toes? How clumsy do you have to be to stub your toes frequently?

Don't die

always comical to see you kids tossing around the buzz words you think will help you fit in, when in fact, it's the one thing that makes you stand out.

have a great day.

what are you talking about?

Check

When your girl is riding your cock like a champ and she slips and you hit perineum, bending your cock in half and causing you to cry like a little girl.

a

>edgy

lick my balls lori

Yea, true. Don't remember stubbing my toe since I was a kid.

Maybe 3 times a year, it happens, when youve got cramped spaces to walk through.