What would you do to these girls?

What would you do to these girls?

Reply4Reply

i would hang her by her tits in a shady club and let whoever have their way with her

wud have her wear a collar, while strapped to the tree and forced to get fucked doggie style by those dogs

I'd make her mow the lawn.

Groped from behind and tear her dress, finger her pussy and fuck her till passed out.

I'd abandon a thread being fueled by a textbook samefag

would drug her put her in my car and try to sell her pussy to strangers

I'd tie your hands behind your back and pork your sweet butthole until you cried

wwyd

smack and piss all over her face, before jacking to the sounds of her crying and cumming over her

smack that cute face till its red and shes crying then rip her cloths off and fuck her ass till it bleeds
got more of her?

See those numbers at the top and bottom of the screen? Those track the number of replies and number of unique respondents in each thread. Not a lot of same-fagging going on in this thread.

wwyd

For more details.

I'd rap my hands in her hair and hate fuck her throat so hard she wouldn't be able to speak for a week.

fuck shes cute.. u gotta post more

for more details of what?

What you'd do to her

hold her down with the weight of my body while my cock slides inside her tight pussy. With tears on her face from how helpless she is, I fuck her throat afterwards before cumming in her mouth

reply4reply

any full body pics?

Slap her around until her tears start to flow, then make her suck my dick. Pull out and cum into her sports bra and make her suck me again til I get hard. Then I'll take her little panties off (probably boy shorts) and stuff them in her mouth so she has to taste her own arousal, while I bend her over and fuck her from behind. I'll slap her ass til there are red handprints on both cheeks, then unload deep inside of her. Use her phone to call her dad and leave her while she's sobbing to him about what just happened.

Would titfuck and blow all over her face and make her clean me off

ass pics?

tie her hands behind her back and throatfuck her

what would Sup Forums do

No, sorry, no nudes of her

not nudes.. just her back

I'd take her to my buddy's restaurant and tie her hair into the paddle of his industrial mixer. Then I'd put a chair behind her with a 12" dildo lubed with hot sauce. I'd make her wreck her asshole open wide or have the machine turned on. Which would have the effect of pulling her in by her hair and crushing her to death. If she decides to try the dildo I'd make her keep going until her legs give out and her hole is wide enough to drive a Mack truck through.

No ass really, sorry.

i would clamp her tits and tie them to her toes and make her walk while i whip her ass and shove a dildo up her ass

i might know her? Elizabeth?

whats her fb? or insta?

What would you guys do to this girl?

Dunno, I'm blocked

Another one

fuck she would look good with cum all over her face

can we see her face?

bump

She always wanted to be fucked by a group of 5 or 6 guys

petite body

did she really? tell me more

get a group of 5 guys and take turns pounding her then all cum on her face and make her eat it off

wht would u do

would fuck until shes red and sore and then start using the mouth

would stick my dick in her mouth and hold her nose shut while someone else fucks her ass till she passes out then fuck her some more and call over more people and fuck her some more till she wakes back up

She once told me, in detail, a story about her being kidnapped, chained up in a basement and made to suck off a group of guys, 5 white, 1 black, and then her being beaten then fucked by all of them.

tie her hands and legs to bedposts and ram her throat with my cock

wwyd

did they all cum in her? which holes did they use?

picture isn't that clear,
but she looks really cute and would ram her asshole until she can't take it anymore

and you didn't immediately set that up? what is wrong with you?

It was a fantasy obviously, but she said they made her swallow all off it, and when they fucked her, they took her in every hole at once, groping and spanking her, they had her jerking off the two of the other guys while the last one jerked off onto her face, and they we're all taking turns.

this bitch is begging for a brutal gangbang. naughty slut will get every hole stretched and drown in cum while standing on the street corner. Left with a sign saying "$10 for 10mins, Im all yours"

bamp

Enter this changing room, gag her and undress her. Fuck her in front of mirror and cum on her face and tits. At the end, order her to take her photo and take a selfie of her naked, covered in jizz. That is the best dress for her.

She is desperate for cock, wants all the cum she can get

fuck her ass with no lube until it bleeds and she sits herself. after that make her gag on my cock and cum in her throat, forcing ehr to drink a mix of cum, spit, her own shit.

Wwyd?

>She is desperate for cock, wants all the cum she can get
yup, this. but she couches it as fantasy because she wants to be a "good girl," doesn't want a reputation, and to actually seek it out would make her a slut

She literally said that. Something along the lines of "they made me take of my clothes, I was crying but I still kind of liked it." I asked why, and she said "Because I try to look innocent but really i'm a whore at heart"

it's true for most women

fuck her right on the beach hoping that some passerby can help give her what she needs

I'd break her glasses into her face and shove my cock down her fucking throat, then after i'd shot down her neck i'd shave her fuking head

I would have taken them to my house, and make them a delicious dinner.
Then i would proceed to fill them up with a bath, and let them bathe in warm milk until they are fully relaxed.

After that when they get out of the bath, i would give them both a good ol' foot massage with the ocasional lickaroo on the toes here and there.

Later on the evening, i will set up a picnic for us in the back yard, under the stars and discus the meaning of life with them.

And when they get tired, We shall all go to sleep in nightbags hanging from the trees, so when We shall awaken, we'll feel like beautiful, beautiful butterflies.

And then yea, I'd probably fuck em up the ass or something, i donno

she'd look damn good taking five dudes, too, it's a shame we'll never get to see it

A fucking awful shame

she told you about it, might be up to you to make it happen

bump

is... is that jessigirl?

push her into one of the stalls and make her suck me off till I cum in her mouth and pee after on her face and all over her body, its toilet after

i'd follow her home on her way back from work/college, break into her house, go to her bedroom and while shes sleeping jump on her and make her take my dick in her asshole dry and fuk her until i'm finished, and while shes crying i'd tie her up and call every sick fuck i know to come use this cunt as they pleased

would make her wrap those red lips around my cock

wwyd?

post more of her, I am going to have her tie you up and make yu watch me force orgasm after orgasm out of her.

Amputate her leg
Make a perfect dish with it
Feed it to her
Continue with the rest of her body untill she is unable to keep her body alive

wtf...

There's one in every thread...

It would be a perfect experiment to know how long a human can truly survive without food

I would interview her to record her life story and probably make an interesting movie/book out of it

make her gag on my cock

I would beg her to talk to me.

Virgin alert

Hold her down, and fuck her tight pussy and stick my cock into her ass and fuck her as she screams, then cum deep inside her ass

she is going to make you beg me to fuck her. you ready to be made into a cuck?

Shove my dick deep down her throat and make her gag and gasp for air

have her bob her head up and down on my cock, smearing all of that lipstick. More of her?