/éire/+/gael/

HEEM edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqKZkcxeKR8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cork_North-Central_(Dáil_Éireann_constituency)#2016_general_election
youtube.com/watch?v=UzSy_pftCRs
youtube.com/watch?v=wHYLAcxWbNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for kill all brits

>tfw biggest lad in this general

First for celtic friendship

So lads

I live in the worst part of the worst place in Ireland where there are alot of shootings each year

AMA

"heem" and posting mcgregor's face constantly isn't funny. Why do you keep doing it? What is your end game?

Sorry to hear about your weight problem.

Always wondered what HEEM stands for

Limerick?

the PEOPLE lads, the Nation is the PEOPLE

dog bless

Jobstown?

Dundalk

HEEM
Everyone
Even
Myself

are you fat m'boy?

Nothing wrong with what's in your first paragraph. Though I would say that it is true about there being a slippery slope from those things to the latter, it's more a matter of keeping your head and not getting suckered in completely by stupider or more corrupt people who do believe those things.

As for "blatant racism", yeah, it's abysmal. Turn back now m8, you won't miss out on anything. I humoured these people and their notions because I was sick of the "taboos" of modern society and knew that it would be better to engage the ideas themselves. Unfortunately the "thin end of the wedge" is sensible and observable fact, that the "mainstream culture" of "white nationalism" uses as the foundation for a complicated and incoherent, all-encompassing worldview. And it just degenerates into patching over their own personal failings and the failings of "white" societies with scapegoating and incredible feats of mental gymnastics. Jews are at fault for everything, "white" is literally synonymous with "good" and everything "not white" is inherently bad and suspect. And once you get past the surface of "Europe is white" and into "well X cases aren't", it always turns into excuse-making for the people drawing up who's "white" and not. And the tendency of course is for the weak, degenerate G*rmanics to be "pure" white - it's as if white is actually synonymous with weak, treacherous, and cowardly. "White nationalist", "neo-Nazi", "natsoc", "pagan" and "alt-right" certainly are.

REEEE
Gas the far-right, sanity war now.

>I don't understand why people have to use slurs all the time either

"Shitskin" always riled me, even when I literally wanted concentration camps for the elimination of Muslims. It's such a childish, ugly word, and all it says is "I have pale skin and you don't have it, my skin's the best, nah nah nah!"

racist

Rathkeale?

stop using quotation marks

the complete and total emasculation and eradication of anime from our lands

Dundalk

Nobody lives in Rathkeale, that's just where the knackers keep their houses.

Bet it's nothing compared to wakefield

youtube.com/watch?v=eqKZkcxeKR8

>youngest work-force in the OECD
>one of the wealthiest countries in the world
>one of the only Western countries to not have a doomed demographic outlook
>as many foreigners per capita as Sweden without the bullshit
>Strongest economic growth in the Western world - literally faster than China
>Pharmaceutical Centre of Europe
>IT Centre of Europe
>Strong education system
>The Government "implements" EU laws and refuses to follow them until sued into submission and then regularly refuses to really enforce these laws
>Literally taking the Brits, Dutch, and Belgians on at their own, tax-avoiding game, and beating them soundly

Kennedy was right. We are an island of destiny.

As the German ruins himself and Europe, as the Saxon lays down for the Cuckening, and the Yanks eat themselves to death - the Eternal Gael stands vigilant, ready to assume the mantle of Protector of Europe.

Tiocfaidh Ar La.

How else do I intimate imprecision with my words, to emphasise that I'm painting in broad strokes?

What "piece" do you use?

shan't be reading a single character

Bad edition.
Bad thread.
Bad image.
Bad OP.
Bad.
You're bad.
Bad.

Good post.
Good.

>long-winded user
Won't be reading a word of that.

its because yanks ruin everything they touch

Anime is artistic expression which is something for which our people are known for.

I think that the far-right promotes good ideas like staying in shape and generally thriving to become the best person you can be as well as protecting those who are close to you and keeping the traditions\sanity... However, the problem is that most far-right people don't back their words with actions wich leads to hipocrisy and ridicule.

Also, once you start reading so much about stoicism and philosophy in general as well as actual academic (""boring"") history you will realise the inevitable... There's no "good side" and "bad side"...

>autistic expression
ftfy

and yes pedophiles are known for being on the spectrum

Wasn't intended for a broad audience desu.
Just Portubro and anyone who was confused about whether racism is more meme than fact.

HEEM yourselves.

This is true.

As one of the few acceptable S*xons wrote:

>All that glisters is not gold

Wealth doesn't make America great, either in the past or the imaginary future Donald Trump sold the 50% in the 60% USA.

Post more HEEMs

Then we should only post Irish anime.

>academic (""boring"") history
screaming for it

ignore this post I just wanna find the septs

Poets, Bards and Irish dancers get labelled as strange people as well. Such is life as an appreciator of fine art.

I will box you around homo boy.

And what of studies which show blacks have a lower IQ in general? Or that they account for the majority of the crime and incarceration rates in USA? Or what of majority black countries with massive corruption and mis management?

voted Identity Ireland again lads

>screaming for it

Why? Don't you like unbiased historical facts?

Poets and Bards were part of the higher ('nemed') class in Early Ireland lad

we would've had a pretty low IQ as a country not too long ago

Noice.

Things change

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cork_North-Central_(Dáil_Éireann_constituency)#2016_general_election
>183 first preference votes

kek

Clinal variation exists between all geographically distant populations across all phenotypic traits. You can't expect them to be identical, but they shouldn't be admonished for it either.

post a better suit

i'll wait.

so race isn't linked to IQ?

let that meme die

No, not with our genetics or are you implying that the famine made us lower IQ die to malnutrition? I'd say it might have made us shorter but not less brain developed

That actually is a gorgeous suit

IQ shows how educated you are
theres african tribe fellas who have IQs of 75 which theoretically majes them retarded. however, they are perfectly capable of not just surviving, but thriving in their respective environment. doubt an actual retard could do that, theyd leave one out to die from exposure if they had one
IQ tests are shit.
theyre bullshit tests
note how the ranking of IQ seems to correlate to how good their educational system is.
malnutrition isnt genetic

IQ tests aren't shit. they're the single biggest predictor of success out of any test in the world.

Do you hear me you nonce? You scum? You utter twat head? I am immaculate. A GOD. You wouldn't know how great I am, you couldn't, you can't CONCEIVE me. I'll let your little "post" slide this time. Out of charity. Pity. Just know that I won't be so kind next time.

>I think that the far-right promotes good ideas like staying in shape and generally thriving to become the best person you can be
Nah, that's very vague. Almost every philosophy advocates that, in at least some form.
The only thing the far-right has going for them "exclusively" is the race question, that's it. And the funny thing is that neo-nazi flat-earth off-their-meds retards literally make the issue untouchable for so-called "mainstream voices". It's almost as if that's (((exactly the plan))).

>However, the problem is that most far-right people don't back their words with actions wich leads to hipocrisy and ridicule.
Too true, though desu being a fat bastard is very low on the list of dissonances in the far-right. The worst of it comes on the topic of so-called "activism". On the one hand, you have "keyboard warriors" who don't do anything but pine for Nazi Party 2.0 and complain about the other side, which is skinheads or their millennial counterparts who go around pretending that making embarrassing, rudderless displays of Nazi Party 1.0 imagery is "the vanguard of the revolution", when really it's obsolete, a relic or a ghost image implanted on their sub-100 IQ psyches by the Hollywood holocaust movie tropes.
They all pretend to be intellectual vanguards when they are not intellectual and are just fanboys of a monotesticular sperg and his failed band of cretinous cronies from 80 years ago, who make up for being "left behind" by modern society through their fancy-dress parties.
They're intellectual and "cutting edge" the same way r/atheism are.

I would say that drawing the line between "good guys" and "bad guys" *might* be beneficial, so long as you have true intellectual reasoning for what is good, and don't claim to be making a comprehensive judgement as to whether people are "good" or "bad", just "claiming to serve The Good" and "not".

and education isnt?
>defining money as success
Sad!

A funeral suit after I cave your skull in.

Dublin born black Irish rap artist

youtube.com/watch?v=UzSy_pftCRs

>Anime nonces actually sending threats and trying to act hard for once

cop on you soft little cunts

>black Irish rap

(((Dublin)))

No they don't retard

Have you taken one? They're pattern recognition require fuck all education

Christ fuck off Swiss yank

nice n flowy artem

>black Irish
>AH GAT ALL DAH DRUGS
>AH GAT ALL DAH WEED

>not MICKED.com

even 6000 kilometres away from America and black people still only rap about taking/dealing drugs and fucking women

This will be you

>require fuck all education
That's the whole point you fucking gypo, they're designed to be education resistant

Fucking eejit

>reading the yank's posts
You want a pound you little runt?

This is one of Limerick's best Nigerian rappers.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHYLAcxWbNA

ahahahahahhaa irish nigerian mastur race

If they're all gonna act like hood niggas, why can't they go fuck off and live there with Swissyank?

>tfw there are probably a dozen Dublin hoors who've fucked this scumbag cos fame and exotic, and numale betas will wife that shit up once they pass 30

My photoshop skills end at copy and paste lad

the swissyank is not an anime twat

>socio-political
Stopped reading.

>replying to SwissYank en masse

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

Re read my post and the post the yank replied to you thick cunt that's my whole point

>top rated comment
>rubberbandits tier cuckoldry

look lad cud u just like fuk off?

This is the best anime I've watched in years

i'm canadian, they just gave me a yank ip for sone reason

No.

Can you imagine the raw lust for revenge emanating from a humiliated Sersh? She sees you wanking at home with a dozen tabs of her open, typing out that copypasta again. Her teeth grind with each time you post this until she's visibly frothing. Suddenly she can't contain herself and charges towards you. She grabs the mouse out your hands and bashes it down on your head, often forgetting to protect her hand from the impacts. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already broken your skull open, and wanting more. She tries sucking the blood stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your grey matter covered noggin. She grabs your temples with full force and starts licking the exposed brain vigorously. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on that violated cranium of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will drag your brain stem out of your spine. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck her head down into your stomach and you can feel her chewing open your moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to stop struggling. Her sharp fingernails makes you bleed but you're well beyond caring. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their flats are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan murdering a man in the room across from them. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the floor. She wipes her hand on her jumper and gives it a sniff. Still smells of Sershfrog's blood.

Ahh sorry lad
this was meant for
(You)

>i'm canadian, they just gave me a yank ip for sone reason

really good reasoning...

It's that sometimes, the whole imagetic of fascism is so appealing and empowering but that said, all fascist societies are absolutely dependent of never-ending propaganda. Without the propaganda and the parades the mob crumbles.

Goebbels was a literal asshole and a designated sexual pervert who cheated on his wife constantly (sometimes with really young girls) but godamn... he was a propaganda genius. Even today people fall for his tricks

what was this guys fucking problem?

excited for that anti-Trump rally lads

I've taken a perverse yet non-sexual interest in witnessing the sort of people who attend such things

Best girl.

Made all these

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once

Fair minded people protesting a lunatic excites you?

Make sure to take photos.

Going to start a mount and blade wfas campaign as an Islamic white Russian/Georgian man and hopefully fight for the crimeans

what shall I name this white islamic gent?