Morgan Geyser a.k.a Slender Man Killer

Morgan Geyser a.k.a Slender Man Killer

Is this a forbidden topic here? Do mods ban people for saying she is attractive as fuck and top waifu material?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akrVmocLXTQ
lmgtfy.com/?q=nevada-tan
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3658940/Her-hallucinations-friends-Mom-Slender-Man-stabber-says-daughter-hid-schizophrenia-years-interview-2014-attack.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, they fucking should.

you have really low standards OP

Can you explain why she is attractive? Because she looks like the type of girl that has one friend that is probably even prettier than she is but even the friend doesn't get dick.

Fuck you for already wasting my time OP.

she's a qt 3.14 would be murdered by /10

+1

>sad low standards

You're the reason there are so many ugly people who keep making ugly children.

Stop it OP, kys

Mmmmmm

Them man shoulders..

She is the typical introvert nerdy chubby girl type that I'm crazy about. The girl I'd fall in love with in high school.

Low standards? You people are crazy. She's cute as fuck. I'd let her kill me/10.

You just know she had her fill of pussy juice and ass licking in prison.
Just imagine her face as she sticks her tongue in your ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=akrVmocLXTQ

I can only imagine what would happen to her if they sent her to a regular prison for women. Jesus...

Poor girl.

Her victim survived so she isn't actually a killer, you dips.

>of course i love this girl, I can't do any better!

Her incompetence to kill someone, even with a friend's help, make her even cuter.

The victim is 10x hotter than the perpetrators.
Plus she's going to be damaged goods till the day she dies naturally.

>The victim is 10x hotter than the perpetrators.

Sir, you appear to be drunk, please go straight home in as orderly a fashion as you can manage.

I bid you good day.

>jew face
>yellow teeth

Nah, man. Nerdy chubby all the way. Anissa is an obvious lesbian, by the way.

What is going on here? Who killed who? And whats with slenderman?

She and a friend, pictured here , stabbed a girl 19 times to perform a sacrifice for Slenderman to protect their families. That was 2 years ago when they were 12.

The victim survived.

wait they're going to give her 65 years?

she was fucking 12 ... and the victim lived. you can't give a non-murdering 12 year old who is this cute life in prison

I'm finding the whole thing very bizarre and blown out of proportion as well. Is this what society is about now? Stealing a girl's entire life?

She suffers from severe schizophrenia and was 12 years old. They can't steal her life like that, but apparently they will. This is ridiculous, but hey, american courts always were.

Thanks for the info.

media bias, the strongest form of law

If it was a black kid or you didn't want to stick your dick in her, I doubt you'd be singing the same tune.

She's a mentally unstable kid OP...thing is exactly why beta virgin pedo fags like you disgust me.

black people have been proven to be a lesser form of human though.
If putting gorillas in zoos is okay then why not give longer sentences to blacks?

i've never heard of a black 12 year old who got 65 years in prison for ATTEMPTED murder either.

exactly, why is she not going to a mental institution to get meds instead of 65 years in jail!?!?

She being mentally unstable is exactly why I'd have a chance with her.

Not everyone is a garbage human being like you are implying, user. It doesn't matter whether she is black or ugly. Having schizophrenia when you are 12 years old and killing someone because of it should not lead to a life in jail.

What kind of society allows something like that?

How the fuck could you survive being stabbed 19 times? Was it a thumbtack?

ok

>dat mouth, those lips
>dat fair skin, round face, dreamy expression

She's pretty. Lose a little weight and she's hot af, jail food isn't doing her any favors. And she has a really interesting background and personality.

>sticking dick in crazy

>attempts murder to please fictional character
>14 year of chubby kid
>one among billions of females in the world, many of which are your age and sane

Fucking pathetic

nice get

yeah you know, into kinky shit. Like murder and fairy tails.

The one on the left isn't her.

They were two 12 year olds stabbing. It was probably a handful of weak stabs 'cause they didn't know how to do it. She was nearly dead though. The doctor had to open her torax to fix her.

Was slenderman appeased, and did he take them away from their families to the nolonger?

I guess she wanted to go with slenderman so she wouldn't be so fucking fat.

but i've fucked worse.

we're america, we think 12 year olds with clear mental issues should be tried as adults

i've fucked fatter girls

This. Leave the dangers to society in the hole where they belong please.

Awesome. 12 year olds are legal now!

kek

>fairy tails
>tails

Beautifull :O

This thread has reminded me how shit Sup Forums is these days
>fuck

My friend worked in a prison and some skinny meth-head type guy got stabbed like 70 times and lived, he was in the hospital for the better part of a year though.

unless it actually was a little swiss army knife, blood transfusion possibly
I kid i kinda know was recently stabbed like 23 times by another kid i kinda know. He survived but from what i heard it was like a 3 inch folding knife (big enough) and only hit him in the torso back and hands. he lost alot of blood but nothing vital was hit.

19 stab wounds and the girl was back in school a few days later. not even a murder and this goofy kid is charged as an adult? sounds like some old fucking DA trying to make his name better for fighting 'da ebil innernets'. probably some stupid fucking protestant christan going after the devil girl.

society is clearly shifting to finally realize that 18 being the legal age for sex is insane and ridiculous

Where's the fucking sauce regarding a non-murdering 12 year old sentenced to 65 years in PRISON.

> ITT things that didn't happen

Hey user its 2 am is this webm too terrifying for me or can i watch it in peace?

i can relate to OP, i once dated a chubby quiet girl in high school. shit was cash

No jumpscares. Trust me.

hate newfags

Seconded, she had no idea how pretty she actually was and would do almost anything as she was just happy to have attention.

nevada-tan or GTFO

Story?

Like the other anons said, you can get stabbed a shitload of times, and live to talk about it. IIRC, she was actually bleeding for awhile before her folks found her and called 911.

Sorry, but schizophrenic chubby is better than a full blown psychopath.

When I was in high school she would have been the type of girl who spent way too much time making her livejournal then myspace dark and edgy.

Exactly. Then all you had to do was talk about Tim Burton movies with her and you'd be in her panties in a matter of days.

I'd fuck her

fuck man i agree she's cute as fuck

Kys. Yandere with boxcutter is 100 times better than schizophrenic chubby.

Shes cute

god damn how fucking retarded are kids these days, literally thinking a meme will come and kill their family

This bitch busted as fuck

Citation needed

It's true lol. Slender Man wiped out one of my friends.

She's sick.

You like women who will never love you and step on you. You are the one who shoud kill yourself.

I genuinely have no idea why she's being tried as an adult.

In Wisconsin you gotta be 10 or under to be tried as a kid.

That's fucked up if it's true.

lmgtfy.com/?q=nevada-tan

Child feels scared for her life and tries to defend it.
Her only option is to plead insanity, good thing her father has too.
This country is turning into a complete piece of shit.

Can't protect yourself by stabbing random people.
Nice try at logic tho.

10/10, would tap and tap and tap 19 times over

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3658940/Her-hallucinations-friends-Mom-Slender-Man-stabber-says-daughter-hid-schizophrenia-years-interview-2014-attack.html

That's fucking sad.

Yeah except most kids don't repeatedly stab people when they're afraid of a fucking ghost story. If she's not insane, she should be executed.

Well certain states are thanks repubtards Minnesota is so much better

Im fine
basically cut my dick off after seeing this movie

>shit bitches do
>male privilege my ass

What the fuck are you on about?

if you havent watched the movie you obviously dont get the connection

Read the book and seen the movie. Both are great.

What connection?

Are you retarded?
Probably just some form of autism.

holy shit, she got cute af

how fucking crazy chicks can be and how we cant see past it because we want to fuck them
let alone having actual love come into play

Yeah but the fictional character is depicted as 35 and fully functional.
The other is 12 and crippled with fucking autism and schizophrenia.

The parallel you're trying to force is tenuous, at best.

its more aimed at the fact OP has a boner for a crazy bitch

I think it was a kitchen knife that they stabbed her with. They stabbed her all over, including her legs and I think her arms. One of the stabs to the chest almost cut her aorta, a few more mm and she would have died.
They did it in the woods and the girl crawled out to a closed dirt road and a biker happened to pass by and found her. she was still conscious when he called 911.
I watched a news special on YouTube about this 2 months ago.
>a 12 girl is more badass than you

How old is she? She is a cutie.

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

She looks like a retard. I guess you'd have to be to believe in slender man.

She looks like the Amazing Atheist

She's not attractive, she just has nice tits.

She was friends with my cousin