Away with ye, Giga Nigga!

Check muh trips
>999

I banish ye to thee!

roll

quadruple dubs

Away with you!

I WILL ATTEMPT TO POISON THE GIGA NIGGA WITH THIS MOULDY WATERMELON SLICE

Holy shit I didn't notice that until you pointed it out!

Check them you filthy ape!

TRIPS

FUCKING DOUBLE TRIPS WINRAR

9 get

with quad dubs, giga nigga must surely be dead

BEGONE GIGA NIGGA

IT IS DONE

oh shit!

Noice

>700998574
What would sexts do?

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

Quints will kill

All Hail the new Sup Forums King!!

Today I got quad dubs and dub trips. Life is good.

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

Trips inbound
Check em

Freeze!

>dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackass. get the fuck off my case

We need fucking sexts

Trips of truth!!

WITH ONE FELL SWOOP, user TRANSFORMS GIGA NIGGA INTO THE WEAK BETA HE REALLY IS.

QUICK, POLICE! SHOOT HIM NOW!!!

STEROIDS

Newfag those aren't trips

Not trips you fucking newfag

>dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

S3xts

Holy

Rollerino

the verdict is in

Shiiet, gotta roll for sexts

>dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

guys harambe isnt really dead

reroll

roll

Sexts

Die you nigger!

Rollerino 2

The jews did it

roll

G

>999999

Dude I want to offer you a line of CAT. LET'S GET FUCKED UP LIKE HARAMBE

Fuck

ROLL

Shit. We missed it.

Kek

easy

Who got 701000000?