Hey Sup Forums. I recently shaved my pubic for the first time ever and now it is really stubbly and itchy...

Hey Sup Forums. I recently shaved my pubic for the first time ever and now it is really stubbly and itchy. Is this normal? Pic related

yes.

Holy shit no

What a fucking horrible mess. Use a moisturizer and prepare for ingrown hairs my friend.

okay thanks

first time it is, but it gets better later, also use shaving cream or smth

Did you trim it real low before you shaved?

Yeah. That's normal. Pro tip, condition your pubes with conditioner first before you shave. It prevents razor bumps and ingrown hairs.

Tranny here, that's razor burn.

Here's how it's supposed to work:
1) Exfoliate
2) Cover area in soap/conditioner/lotion
3) Shave
4) ??????
5) Moisturize after.

yup, welcome to the hell that is shaving nd thank your girlfriend when she does.

Right okay, I am preparing myself.

this

how fucking old are you OP get off Sup Forums and go do your fucking homework. dont end up like the rest of us...

OP is underage

I have sensitive skin, and I've found that shaving with hair conditioner works much better than shaving cream. No bumps, smooth as a baby's crotch.

Yes. It's called razor burn. To prevent it, shave your pubic area or any other sensitive areas with the grain. It looks like you shaved against, so prepare for a decent amount of ingrown hairs and some pain. Use aloe vera and moisturizers/cleansers with salicylic acid. There's other stuff you can do, but you could have found any of this out if you'd do some fucking research. Actually, not even research. Fucking googling it would help.
You piece of shit.

Yes, I used to get those. To prevent those red bumps, shave while taking a hot shower, use a new-ish razor and don't shave there two days in a row. You should really only shave there once or twice a week, with as many days in between as possible.

Did you chip a stone to use as a razor?

.-.

next time use soap u fat cunt

Yes I did, pic attached.

And dont use those shitty disposable razors that are like 3 dollars for 5 because they are dull as fuck and shaving with the grain does almost nothing with them. I use a small electric razor for pubes and it works super well

When you do it again use rubbing alcohol after. It will help the redness go down.

Noobs, not only does shaving make your pubic area look like that of a baby, but you also have to deal with the constant horrors of this brutality.
Get some scissors, trim it to half an inch, doesn't matter if it's off in some parts than the other, they'll even out; and you get to look good & like an actual male.

you shaved against the grain.

Don't do that.

/thread

perfectly normal faggot, the first time i shaved mine i thought i had chlamidia

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case