Walk in

See this

Wat do

fuck his ass

There's actually a girl in there afaik

Rare as fuuuuck

Never mind then

Beat to death

Compliment the person on the good design and walk out of the house with all the things you collected downstairs from the person's house after you broke in.

Beat as in... Your meat?

Definitely happens.

I fucked a chick in a wolf fursuit that I met at FurCon a few years ago.

I could tell she was a chick from her voice but neither of us dropped our suits until we were going to bed that night. She wasnt like, crazy hot but she was a nice 6/10 or so. Pretty cute, not fat like I was expecting

put on my fursuit too and cuddle, of course.

set costume on fire from the back, where he cant see mee
>sit and enjoy the show

Shoot it?

Tell him/her to take the suit off and we'll fuck. I dont care who you are or what your into, Its hard to fuck someone in a full body suit. Also if I wanted to look into blank dead costume eye while I cum I can just fuck someone at the morgue.

When they see a German Shepherd, do other dogs think to themselves "Here comes the motherfucking police"?

Anyone know of any real high quality fursuit sex videos? I'm sure those deviants have made some, but all I can find are super low res ones with choppy framerate

Animals, especially dogs, really don't have the cognitive mental ability to decipher the different breeds of dogs. Also the don't have the ability to string together English sentences that correlate to what you just said. Nice tits by the way.

Thanks user.

no prob sweetheart.

Post Moar!

Yeah, I could go for a few more too

kay

holy shit dude..

If anyones got vids/gifs/webms/links of boys/girls being fucked in fursuits share pls

Nice and sexy

I never knew I wanted to get dommed by a hot nazi in a fursuit before...

strangle

Kill it