Just got married - not sure where to go from here -

just got married - not sure where to go from here -
what now Sup Forums ?

divorce

well i guess i mean that i was engaged for about 4 years and everything seemed like it would get better after getting married - but i dont want kids and i need to share my income... ugh i dunno'

No no no.

Mistress, then fights and reconciliation, then counseling, then you make a drunken pass at her sister, THEN divorce.

The fact that you were engaged for so long kinda suggests maybe you shouldn't have married. Like, why? Were you waiting til you "felt ready?" And now you're not so sure where to go. Seems like that 4-year engagement worked real well for you.

hope you dont loose half of everything you own and weep over what you got yourself into

good luck OP

I'm happily married, but I spend my free-time online posting about it to strangers.

DON'T HAVE KIDS!

travel first. Save up. Figure out who you guys are together.

kekd

make babies

You are both already chubby, may as well pop out a kid and become full on fat asses.

>but i dont want kids
does she?

murder suicide

she does
but i dont
and i keep telling her that i need to figure out my life more, but she said she needs kids now

oh my god, WHY did you get married? ho-ho-holy shit you're fucked

I'm not saying you're fucked, but you could be boned.

-->

i just figured that getting married would make things easier, make me want kids

Why in the hell did you marry her then?

Let me guess, it was her idea and you just went along with it...

bloody fuck man what the hell kind of logic is this?

Bad desicion, if you split she will get half ur shit

Game
Fucking
Over
Fam

This is why it should be illigal to make those romantic-comedy-drama bullshit Hollywood movies because it brainwashes idiots to think that life works like a movies and marriage is magic just like friendship.

If you divorce quickly enough she won't take half your shit. It is law, look it up and divorce asap!

i dunno
i mean the sex is good
we have fun together sometimes
i thought she would calm down after getting married and give me some space rather than always hounding me to get married

Been married one year today. Things will change for the worst. It might take a while. Mine just started a few weeks ago.

Yeah, perhaps you could get an annulment.

The sex is always good if you are getting it...

Newsflash: there's plenty of women out there who are good at sex and DON'T want kids.
Meanwhile you've been wasting years of her life, when she could have been meeting someone who DID want kids.

What changed?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmaybe she's upset cuz you're the kind of person to spend his anniversary on Sup Forums instead of with her?

Well, OP, you have two choices now: have kids you don't want or give her half your shit.

Good job, man. Really. Fantastic work.

Did do something for her ... Just because I took a few moments to post. You get to comfortable. Things stop begin as fuck. As they use to be.

Fun. As well are sex life is good. Just get bored of the same 3 holes

hey OP whats your name, or your wife's name? I assume that isn't you two in the picture

yeah thats us, but id rather keep our names private
i wouldnt like her to know any of this

kill your self

M8 let me just say, having kids anchores you. No more freedom. For the next 20yrs of your life. You will be severely restricted. Wait until you are sure you've had your fun.

yeah thats why i dont want kids
i still technically want to be a kid myself

Then why the fuck would you marry someone who is dead-set on having kids now?

What part of that seemed like even a remotely good idea to you?

thought i could change her mind
or delay it, maybe even have a change of heart myself

Wouldn't that have been better to discuss before signing the "here's half of my shit if you get mad at me" contract?

I like the "what the fuck did I just do?" look on your face.

yeah people kinda thought i wasnt too happy
i just told them i was tired

Anyway thanks for the help everyone
im out