Ask an italian being earthquaked anything

Ask an italian being earthquaked anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

What is the meaning of life?

What is the purpose of life?

Are they different?

how many people you know have died?

Do you like pizza and spaghetti?

What's shaking, friend?

shoulda stuck your finger in your ass and sat on the floor, i bet it'd feel really good

wheres the pizza

Do you look forward to getting modern earthquake ready buildings?

I cut my pasta before eating it.

bappa boopi

The purpose and meaning of life is living by itself
My aunt, uncle and female cousin died, her brother was the only survivor

>op tells people to ask him questions
>op doesnt answer any questions

>living by itself

What does that mean?

Ha, maybe in 6 years or so, if never
Pasta best food 2kever

You fucking degenerate

>THE NUMBERS, WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

Do you feel like the quake has released some kind of trapped hidden energy, and it has given you super powers?

Like can you see into the future now?

I can kinda control my farts in a focused ultra fart now, so yes

post timestamp with collapsed building

does your country have insurance that people can purchase for their house/belongings?

I kinda got the fuck away from there
I think thats covered in some kind of house insurance, yeah

Are you a juventus fan?

youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E

Hai bestemmiato forte?

>Implying I'm a soccerfag

>Dio Pangrattato

me dispiace zio, quelle zone so bellissime e la gente del posto pure, oggi so andato a dona er sangue, spero stavolta gestiscano meglio le cose rispetto alla catastrofe del 2009

>checked
Lo so,รจ successo un macello assurdo, e non sembra sia finita con oggi

How do I make lasagna not annoyingly greasy?

Sono piccoli problemi di heartquake

Im in bagnacavallo near ravenna and i could feel my bed wobbling for about 30 sec... thought was dizzy, next day getting the news. Sucks man!

Eh uh....a question....

Io vorei di nuove cannoli siciliano, pronto!

How do you feel about Mussolini?

I wish i could shake your hand good sir. Hope all goes well

Hope you're alright bro, also get a fucking waiter
First you get out le spicy meatball, then you put your mamma mia to do it

He was a good hanged salami

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life

> waiter
And some italian skills

Dont worry about me bro, i was way too far away. Could have sworn that i was just dehydrated or so, but my matey felt it too. Pretty scarry shit nobody warned me about that prior moving to bella italia.

Also, a real question. Why don't you suck at english? 11 out of 10 itakas i meet dont or barely speak english.

>he didn't know about 2009
Jokes aside yeah we are pretty much in earthquake land, and most of the ancient ass buildings around in italy are at risk

Because I like english, it's way more refined than our ooga booga shit Italian stuff, also good english gets you miles