Tfw no community colleges in syrupland

>tfw no community colleges in syrupland
>tfw cant get college education for cheap for two years than transfer to a university
>tfw have to spend four years in a provincial uni and pay full tuition
I wish i was american

Other urls found in this thread:

cset.sp.utoledo.edu/canctcol.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But how much is your tuition, though?

canada has no community colleges?

cset.sp.utoledo.edu/canctcol.html
???

Canada has a bunch of community colleges you ducking dweeb

shoot yourself

>tfw no community colleges in syrupland

Why not attend a cegep?

>tfw live near a community college
>tfw I did the bare minimum in high school, went to Community college and transferred to a uni
usa is truly the superior country

I'm a canadian and that's exactly what I fucking did, and what everyone does.

triggered

It's called college here dweeb.

>Tfw I "Live" in Gatineau.
>Get Quebec education at Quebec prices.

Thank you uncle and aunt.

my bad. I live in Alberta.
no CCs in cuckberta.

Why are Anglos, so cucked?

we dont even live in the same fucking country faggot.

Oh. I suggest studying here or looking for a vocational school in Alberta. I feel bad for the rest of Canada outside Quebec and Ontario, they get no support.

I went to Grant Mac CC but when I attended for a year it was called a Uni with full (even slightly expensive) tuition than University of Alberta.

Just say youre an indian. Shit you not, my great grandpa was an indian and i have a full ride government sponsorship to UBC, full tuition and housing plus $500/week living allowance

well its kinda hard when you aren't.

Do you need to show them genealogy reports or anything? That's a pretty big facade to put on when there are hundreds of dollars on the line.

used to be that you only needed to culturally identify, dont have to be genetic. But now they changed it so you have to prove. Something like 65% of white canadians have some native in them, and if you actually try you can normally get court documents kind of easily. I called the court of BC and got some "livestock and halfbreed" declaration forms for taxes back in the 20s that listed my great grandma.

Oh yeah, I forgot..Is the Liberal Party still making college free in Ontario? They promised this last year but I don't know if they're going through with it. If they are, just find an apartment and study here.

Why is there a disconnect between federal and provincial parties? Shit's strange.

Yeah, it's free starting next year

next year as in this September I believe

It's called college, they do exist.

Free if your family income is below $40,000 I believe.

there is literally no reason to go college or uni if you can get offered full scholarship

same f9r graduate school also

*cant

Life is eazy mode as an american
t.butthurt nonamerican

Maybe try finishing middle school first and you'll learn the difference between then and than