Thinking of asking gf to marry me... can you give me any creative ways Sup Forums?

thinking of asking gf to marry me... can you give me any creative ways Sup Forums?

Spelt out in semen

don't fuck it up like I did. Mine proposed to me. Now I hear about it every time that I messed up.

hurr

Across the tits of 4 nigletts. One word each nigger

Tell her you are taking her to a weight loss spa. then surprise her with a fake diamond.

Take a shit on the hood of her car and stick an engagement ring on top of the pile.

cmon guys im trying to be serious here
i have no imagination

Tell her you have aids.. If she still wants to be with you, then you can pop the question.

make a game, 2d pixel is easy, there are even tools to do it yourself

Spell it out in huge letters on the ground then take an airplane or helicopter flyby

kys

Make a game in rpg maker reliving your precious memories as a couple, then at the end project the future of you asking you to marry her.
Or you could make a code that when you finish the game a box of some sort opens revealing an engagement ring.
you're welcome

that sounds pretty cool

if she says no.. it will be a very awkward landing

make a post about it on 4cham

shove the ring up your asshole then take a shit on her while shes sleeping. When she wakes up she will find the ring in the shit and say yes.

put in on facebook, saying if you get 100 likes she must marry you regardless. One cant argue with facebook likes

Take her skydiving or hiking and conveniently land on or come across a big board that says "will you marry me?"

Put her on the spot in front of a very large audience so she has no choice but to say yes.

Make a mod for an engagement ring after the soul of cinder boss.

Fuck her from behind, then in the middle jam your dick in her ass. As she starts to yell and cry show her the ring and ask. Keep fucking her the entire time.

Put ring in Pooper. Ask for a finger in pooper and and let her pull it out.

i think this would make her laugh and get me public attention from the media... i like it

Put a bullet through your head and have the ring in the splattered mess that was the back of your skull