Why americans are so afraid of this?

Why americans are so afraid of this?

The calculations required are too complex.

I heard americans shift gears with their right hand, is this true?

Its primative technology that has lost its only advantage due to technology.

>Shift gear
>Run out of breath

We aren't
It is

well the gear box is on the right

It reminds them of BBC

You have a hard time finding a car anymore with a manual shift, even the cheapest econoboxes have automatic now. I'm not an /o/fag by any means, but from talking to them, they all tell me that automatic transmissions have gotten good enough that there's no practical advantage to manual anymore.

plenty of used cars have manual last time a checked which was a few months ago

people buy it and decide it's too much a hassle they are usually cheaper than autos

you're the retard here
everyone has the driver seat on the left side of the car

For some reason they drive on the wrong side of the road so in turn they have to make their cars with the steering set up on the wrong side to compensate for it.
Weird but it works for them.

Not practical in US, m8. At least not in our metropolitan areas. Why clutch all the time, when all you have to do is press the brake? I drive a stick, btw, just giving you the rationalization.

Someone explain this meme to me.
More manuals are sold here than in Europe.

Source? I thought it was only 2.5% of cars sold here.

it is not even a meme
Sup Forums is a satire board that's why
so just play along

but we drive on the right side

I know one (1) guy who still drives a stick. Watching him drive is nuts. He's constantly hammering away at the gears like it's the fucking Daytona 500, making sure to always accelerate out of turns etc. He's just a batshit guy though

>He's just a batshit guy though

That's why. Driving a stick is simple, but can be annoying in heavy traffic.

>More manuals are sold here than in Europe
Is this the 1980s?

Rural Americans drive exclusively with that. They also seem to only drive trucks and jeeps.

>the manual version costs twice as much

manuals are best, with one every car is a razekar

I even rev my shitty focus, I see some guy going slow, downshift to 3rd gear and blast him away.

Manuals are truly the best.

I heard manuals were cheaper, though.

I've had a bit of experience with stick, not enough, though. Often I stall because I don't have proper timing between letting go of the clutch and accelerating, or I shift up/down too much (2 gears up/down). I dunno if I'll ever learn but I'd like to.

americans WILLINGLY drive 10-litre gasoline crematoriums with 120 month down payments while working for walmart just that they can piss off their jealous neighbors

Why would I use that? Knobs are the future

>not having shift buttons

Do you even future

Oh shit the future is here

>buttons

What is this, the 1990s?

Next the shift buttons will be integrated in the middle screen

FUTURE
U
T
U
R
E

manual is cheaper to buy, lasts longer and is cheaper to replace or fix
there is no reason to buy auto unless you're driving in the city start/stop traffic and would be changing gears like mad

They had push button transmissions in the 50s

>manual is cheaper to buy
For you.