Has anyone ever had this done? My gf wont do it to me :( it looks like it feells really good...mmm

Has anyone ever had this done? My gf wont do it to me :( it looks like it feells really good...mmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NCfUf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like doing it, but I don't like having it done to me.

Like warm apple pie

My gf did it to me a few times when i asked her but idk it hurts a lot bruh my balls are sensitive

Feels as good but in a different way than an actual bj

Would love to have both at the same time

it feels amazing

Have her lick it like an ice cream cone instead of sucking on it.. Feels amazing.

Op here.

Mmm..reading you guy's responses makes me want it even more!!!! Its not fair :(

its nice but not as good as tongue and teeth to the tip tho

I rather her deep throat my dick instead. Liking my balls is wasting my time lol

ur right, that feels great too

I like sucking/licking my fiancé right below the balls in the taint area. Makes his dick bob like crazy. He loves it.

Had it done. To be honest, the visual was better than the feeling. Maybe my balls are just numb but I didn't feel much. But it does look great seeing your girl wrap her lips around your balls.

It's not that fun kind of a turn off really

What, suck your balls or lick your taint/ass?

Getting your balls sucked is like eating an awesome meal at a restaurant and then, out of nowhere, the waitress brings you an extra baked potato smothered in cheese and sour cream, it's fucking great.

>My gf wont do it to me

girls are annoying when they wont do sex things. Most guys would gladly do anything the girl asks for - except suck another guys dick or gay stuff.

A somali girl in uni who wore the hijab gave me a rimjob. Was a weird experience since I always believed she was modest and shy. Are sucking my balls she spent over an hour tonguing my ass. She seemed to enjoy it more than me. 10/10 will not forget her warm tongue in my anus.

>it hurts a lot

workout your legs more, your balls will become less sensitive to this

I once received a double-blowjob from two sorority sisters back in college. This was the only time it has ever happened to me. I was on the university's football team but only played 8 downs of official play in 5 fucking years, because I was 3rd-4th string.

lol women are such whores, it's great

It's not just annoying, it's disrespectful. Withholding simple pleasures like this is her asserting her dominance and control. Grab the bitch and put her lips on your sac. If she won't comply, find an new one that knows her roll. Many fish in the sea.

You sound like to dude I lived next to in college. Poor bastard ended up saddled down by a harpy.

Yeah but it took a while to convince Wife to do it. When we met she told me she doesnt really give head. Total prude but after training her good, she deepthroats, sucks balls and takes facials like a pro. Just gotta train her bro.

girl did it to me once, felt horrible and made my nut ache for a minute

Yeah, she did it without question. It was great.

Too bad we broke up last night. Now my whole existence feels empty.

I get that done all the time. My girl does it and at the same time strokes real slow the head. She even goes and lick a few times my asshole a few times after putting my balls in her mouth

If they lick it, it's awesome. If they suck it, hurts like a motherfucker.

My gf prefers to suck/bite my balls than to suck my dick.

She has actually never really sucked my dick properly.

Feels good, but I always end up wanting a blowjob.

I'm ok with that tough, it feels good and she can stay there for hours. Sometimes she does it while we watch something or while I play vidya. it's a nice trade.

feels great dude

>denigrates woman yet he enjoys when they do what he wants.

Logic????

Shit tickles nty

that is nice, but if you have never gottent your ASS sucked/licked

YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT PLEASURE IS.

discord.gg/NCfUf
hot fuzzy asians and memes

you don't belong here, friend

Alright faggot, nobody wants to hear about your emptiness

Shave your balls dude, if she doesn't do it then she is a prudish cunt and you should drop her.

yep

>basically admitting Sup Forums is for illogical retards

This

I've had 5 surgical sperm extractions. I'd punch my wife in the head if she did this.

I already shaved for her. She told me she doesnt like hair down there and yet she has a small patch! Idk if I should just leave her. I dont think anyone else would want me. Im not that good looking to begin. Im lucky To even have her 2bh

Pic with timestamp or girls don't exist on the internet

if she doesnt play with the balls, its not technically even a blowjob. its a handjob with her mouth.

every girl who ever blew me (all 4 of them) suck the balls. even the one who said she'd never given head before.

She says she doesn't mind, but I have to shave and keep them shaved. Did you know pubic hair can cut flesh? Cray.