CRINGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEGQqSjtLlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

these are all pretty accurate

OH GOD IM DIE FUGGGGG
:'(((((((((

You are welcome. I am sorry.

Does anybody know what the hell is this?

oh god.
and i kinda Wonder if it tasted like bacon.

a fetus. early stage

Wrong. Decidual cast.

shut it you low testosterone virgin

fancy Word for extra crispy

I thought adderal was considered a rampant controversial problem in the pro-gaming community.

I don't get it though. Fuck yeah for adderall. It's a drug that helps you focus and get shit done and there's no weird side-effect of beating your wife syndrome like steroids.

Whatever

Well what happens when you get cut and bleed? You get scabs. When a female is on her period she bleeds eternally. That my uneducated friend is a really long cooter scab.

Internally. Learn English.

joke
your head

youtube.com/watch?v=mEGQqSjtLlc

How do you find cringe threads amusing?
Please describe the feeling or sensations you are experiencing while browsing these threads.

I can't even bite more than half of this bread. It makes me really uncomfortable. Maybe it's because I'm alpha. If any one posted I'm this thread would offend me, I wouldnt do anything for a simple fact I don't harm retarded people, yeah that's what I think of it.

So why do keep making this threads?

Are you so fucking insecure you compare yourself to make sure your crash doesn't cringe at you?

No salt, just let me understand why.

Because I like to feel a sense of superiority in my tastes.

I just like laughing at people doing weird shit
Plus sometimes seeing others fuck up can help you improve as a human being by thinking "ok don't do that"

Your name + the hedgehog = the most autistic result.

the Whole point about cringe threads is to feel uncomfortable.
why do People watch Movies they find scary?

>Those digits
>Bush did 9/11 confirmed
But the thing is we like to see how far human stupidity can go, like drugging a bunch of mice and testing the shit that they can do.

Not my name of course but if you want the worst fucking name for a serious character here's Discharge The Hedgehog

Is this just propaganda stating that exercise is bad, being athletic at a young age isn't plausible, brainwashing that athletes take steroids, women can't keep up with men, and having loyalty is bad?

It's to ensure myself that I'm normal

thats what the cringe is about here i guess