Why are people so crazy about tattoos and piercings these days...

Why are people so crazy about tattoos and piercings these days? To the point of ensuring they will never be anything more than white trash? Were they not loved as children?

I have tattoos, but you can't see them when I'm at work.

how old are you? Tattoos are waay more accepted than they were even ten years ago. A lot more people under 40 are in management positions and care a lot less about it.

im going to get my ears stretched and tattoos and piercings on my hands, face and neck.

I also hate how hard it is to find a job

I'm 40. Where I work there are literally thousands of people with a lot of visible tattoos. They will never have a job in upper management because of their appearance. It sounds sad, but what's worse is apparently nobody told them that in the business world, a professional appearance is important. I'm not saying they can't make good money, but the highest they'll get is lower level supervisor.

They seemed cooler when I was a teenager I think you just grow out of em or grow up to be a hipster adult

A lot of my tattoos are reminders, because I've been stupid and sometimes i get angry and it helps that i can't open my eyes without a "hey, dummy"

Tatoos are for poor minded people who have to decorate their bodies with shitfull draws pretending they mean something to them when they dont mean a shit

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against tattoos. Like I said in my original post, I have my own.

It just seems like the thought process is "couldn't get in/afford college, so let's make it an even bigger challenge by looking like a biker/hooker."

The problem is

Before only real men used tattoos, men who have had tough lifes or have been in war

Now all normies tatoo their shit out because of media

The problem is

You think people want to tell you about their shit and not just say because media

Some people think tattoos and piercings will give them a personality, but body mods won't make you an interesting person.

This

Im 28 and have 34 tats, not a retard went yakuza style like business gentlemen do

Like business gentlemen? Like car mechanic business? Or maybe bartender business? I know, drug dealer business!

Shut the fuck nigger faggot, you can't even spell or talk properly.

LolI, have over 30 tattoos and I could care less what people think, I enjoy them, they make me happy, If I don't amount to someone's imaginary standard of "how things should be" then fuck em', I really don't need that kind of judgemental bullshit in my life anyways.

>could care less
That means you do care.

Then why reply?

because its fucking hot when done properly. yes excessive tattoos can be stupid.

people without tattoos are fucking boring and don't know have to fun.

i don't trust people without a little bit of ink.

Because women who will mutilate themselves for decoration are more likely to take it up the ass, which is an OK feeling for a guy...but knowing your girl takes it up the ass is the best feeling ever. It's like a homo hankerchief code for straight girls. If she's got more than two piercings in her ear, there is a good chance that she'll let you finish in her ass.

I bet you could understand people fearing needles or being comfortable in their skin.