Im 31 and my neighbors daughters 21 year old twink friend just asked to blow me. should i let him?

Im 31 and my neighbors daughters 21 year old twink friend just asked to blow me. should i let him?
twink general

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software
gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

of course, plus maybe you can convince him to let you fuck his ass.

pretty sure i could do that too. hes been working on me for a few days now. knew this was coming.

do it. wear a condom tho.

make him your bitch OP

Are there really people out there that debate whether or not they should accept a blowjob?!

I kind of want to see what's got him so hot and bothered. Post dicpic!

Let him suck you off, then after he gets into it force him to rim your ass, and call him a slut and start fingering his ass.

is that him?

get the daughter to watch you pound his hole

op here. thats what i was thinking

People who don't have herpes yet. Although unlikely, it wouldn't be fun to get it on your dick instead of mouth.

Lol

more twinks

op here. he is trying to make me feel homophobic for not letting him. sent this. "Haha it's a fact it doesn't matter you'll still get hard you'll still cum haha doesn't matter who it is if it's good it's good."

me :3

are you claiming your straight or something???

Pics?

what's the point of a blowjob with a condom?

well, he's got a point, a bj is a bj...

but that's awful fucking suspicious... and fags are basically girls with dicks in the way the act and treat people so he's probably got bad intentions of some sort, like blackmail or something.

just my 0.02$, from experience as a bi guy

So, don't let people with cold sores blow you.

That was easy.

Asymptomatic viral shedding happens.

haha nice. do you rollerblade in those?

Yeah, but the bikini is only socially acceptable near bodies of water, and most other paths are too rough and sloped to not have pads and helmet.

you like everyone being able to see your mostly naked bod as you rollerblade by?

post some cock qt

I prefer to keep it wrapped up until I'm in your bed.

Hea being watched by a reptile

id keep you naked to keep me boned up and fucking you :)

I usually am nude at home. Just sitting on a towel is more efficient than wearing clothes. That way, I don't need to wash my hands every time I piss.

what do clothes have to do with not having to wash your hands after taking a piss? :p why bother with a towel in your own house?

germs, sweat, precum

also saves a bit on cooling, and I don't pay for heating.

what about the piss thing im genuinely interested lol. i dont wash them at home either, id suck my dick so why bother

I don't like crotch germs getting on everything.

you got a dirty dick?

Cleaner than most, but I don't want that stuff getting on my mechanical keyboard and trackball and all my kitchen stuff.

being silly nothing wrong with cock germs :)

cute face, daddy likes.
also, the outfit makes me incred horny.

I'ma go hop on grindr to remind myself there's no sexy boys around to use

fuck, he's cute

use me hard pls daddy

grindr is full of old fat guys
pof is full of old fat women

maybe I can get a sexualized foster kid. plenty of kids with no acceptable parental options in the system. hell, now I think about it I should just buy a couple at the trailer park

keep them locked in the basment? how to make sure you get a gay one?

Twinks don't need apps to get laid, unless they're autistic like me. Everyone just wants to fuck me, but I want dates and stuff :(

Jack'd motherfucker

i giggle everytime i click bottom on Sup Forums

This thread reminds me of my old catholic school.

gdi

now I'm gonna.

do you mean he's pissed over his "lot in life"?
otherwise please explain "jack'd" for me

> it wouldn't be fun to get it on your dick instead of mouth

tons of horny twinks?

your both legal
fucking go for it.

I mean, if you want him to blow you then yes?!?!?! Like, how do you need to consult Sup Forums for this? If you wanna get ur dick wet then do it, it's not like its statutory rape or some shit.

>should i let him?
of course

hot:)

I miss when guys like this would camwhore on Sup Forums

Me too

Too bad assholes scare them off every time

you mean the
"geht off mah beh" retarded newfags who are either deep in the closet or to unsure of themselves to allow yes homo stuff on here and think they are doing something and are leading the moral charge of some nonexistent army when in reality its them autistically shitposting egged on by a few trolls who find their retardation funny?

bump for twinks

post some friend

No, I mean the one's who threaten to dox them and humiliate them. It happens almost every time a cuteboy starts posting his pics. I'm not a cuteboy but I've seen it happen so many times

>701018853
discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

come visit gay general.

oh yeah? i dont doubt that. Sup Forums is a degenerate gravitional whirlpool. most do it to be edgy but i really dont doubt there are truly weird fucks on here who would dox someone and start stalking them for something like that

HOW IS THIS A DISCUSSION?

Are you Gay? (or bi)

If yes, yes.
If no, no.

I don't use nonfree software :^)

>discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
wha? it is free?

no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software

gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.en.html

combo BREAKER

More pics of neighbors friend?

too bad he has short stocky thighs. maybe he should lose some weight.

The thighs make him hot imo

you want HIM to lose weight? seriously? any skinnier and it'd start to look gross

There's no way that hes not trolling. This dude is perfect.

Well, OP is a faggot after all

dude you don't want aids and shit

twink bump

From a 21 year old? Not very likely he has STD's

pretty sure there are 10 year olds with aids m8

Why? Because you fucked them?

shhhhhh dont tell anyone m8