I put cats in my pants.

And chainsaw.

1.Trim with scissors
2. Shave with lady razor using hair conditioner as shaving cream
3. ?
4. Profit

hack it off

I don't.

I don't shave them, I trim them. Balding your cock and balls is disgusting. It makes you look like a faggot.

Everything from balls to belly button is stubble. I barely let it get longer than a quarter of an inch.

I'm really liking what I'm looking at.

I kinda just wait until the end of my shower when all my body hair is softened up and shave it all. It's itchy and it holds body odor. My gf likes my smooth legs in bed too.

A dull machete and salt water

Nah I don't even bother with my pubes, actually I only pull pubes that grow on my balls, I love the feeling of pulling my ball pubes it gives me much joy.

Tweezers and 2 hours of free time.

warm the skin up with some rubbing alcohol, then a few dabs of toothpaste and I let it sit and let the hair harden.

when its crusty i take a scissor and scrape the hair off

I use conditioner and a plain razor; the conditioner softens up the hairs and it's easier to shave. But I rarely shave, I mostly just trim it

>2hrs
You shave all your neighbours balls too?

Just pull them out one at a time while driving at night to keep you awake. Note: This method also works with nose hair.

Use scissors first if it's an out of control pubic hedge. Then use a pair of trimmers on a short setting. I then use a 3 blade razor while in a hot shower to shave the twig and berries smooth, I leave the closely cropped hairs above so ir doesn't look like a newborn.

I use a knife. Not even joking. If it's sharp enough, it scrapes right off.

I wax them off every few months

Trim the groin.
Shave/pluck the balls and shaft.

And I only trim the taint if this start getting out of hand.