Hey, b, how can i stop doing drugs?

hey, b, how can i stop doing drugs?
I, as well as my two buddies, am addicted to drugs. I have drug of choice but what sucks the most is the fact that i wholeheartedly want to get high, which means if i had shitloads of money. pussies and ... i would still feel sad and unhappy- just because i wouldn't be high.
I can't feel joy without getting high; no matter what i am up to.
I barely ever feel physiological addiction; I just wholeheartedly want to get high on Trihexiphenidyl; without it, MY LIFE SUCKS.
what can i ever do to catch lighting in a bottle without drugs?
I am 19 years old piece of shit

life's sucks and then you die
fuck it, let's all get high

Dam her feet are making rounds

You're young, do drugs, its what you're supposed to do. Just don't do anything retarded like crack or meth. Stick to weed, coke, MDMA and ketamine. Stop when you're about 22. After then, do that shit occasionally, like once every couple of months at most. You'll be bored of it all by then and will most likely have different friends.

It's hard, but it's all willpower. You just have to overcome your impulse with logic and control.

Gl Sup Forumsro

thanks dudes

You need to go to a Christian church or any church they do lots of prayer for you, it changes your life I known various people that were in drugs and they assist there prayer and will power then you get a miracle in your life start slowing down in your usage write it down.
Most haven`t needed rehab you could probably go to rehab or to a church it is your call.
but iv`e known people that have been in rehab 7-10 times and relapse.

im atheist for life

Then probably rehab most people that say they are atheist sometimes just don`t want to listen to the bible but that is your own choice.
I say with some IV in a private hospital for a week to desintoxicate your system would help.
here use this wisely
Leslie Jones’ website was taken over by a hacker on Aug. 24, and her most private pictures were shared with the world. Along with the graphic nude photos, which show the comedienne’s face and her naked body, the hacker also shared pictures of Leslie’s license and passport, revealing all her personal information.

It is unclear exactly how these explicit photos and documents were obtained, but it’s likely that a phone or iCloud hack was involved. Luckily, the actress’ team quickly caught wind of this atrocity, and took the website down.

Ever since she landed a starring role in Ghostbusters, Leslie has been the target of racial hate online, and the hacker tapped into that by posting a video of Harambe the Gorilla at the top of the website. So disgusting.

My sides...rip harambe

Well if you smoke a lot your tolerance wil be higher (hehe get it) no but srsly then u have to smoke more to have the same high feeling, just take a break for a week or two and u will be off much cheaper and much higher

>Trihexiphenidyl
OP is addictted to benzos shitlord

you're fucked then. Hardcore atheists rarely get clean

Are you the georgia bro

ah then he is fucked up the ass
This is true.

any more?

how do you know?

West coast. And weed

კი ქართველი ვარ საიდან მიხვდი?

Because you always post my oc lol, hope shit gets better for you bro we're all gonna make it

Psychedelics are really good for addiction. Acid helped me stop drinking.

What you and most people need is time away from people, places, and things. I know it's cliched but it's true,

I was a hardcore speed/amphetamine/meth addict who also occasionally did heroin (speed ball), smoked weed daily, did psychedelics semi regularly, and have tried almost every common street drug there is at least once.

I finally hit my personal rock bottom, lost my job, was exposed to everybody that knew me. It was embarrassing and humiliating,

Anyway, I went to a christian rehab called Teen Challenge. In spite of it's name it's for adults. The average age of the guys at the center I was at was 42! Anyway it was pentecostal/calvinist, and honestly I came out of there an agnostic after having tried extremely hard to get into being a christian (even "speaking in tongues" which was a )werid experience)

So the religious aspect be damned, that year away changed my perspective. I went back home and people were doing the same shit, but having that year clean under my belt helped me so much to see the people, places, and things for scummy hellhole they are, and have now been clean for 4 years

You can do it user. What a year of your life to be clean for the rest of your life!

>TL:DR I was a hardcore addict, went to a year long rehab, and came back clean and a different person with a new perspective and lease on life. It was worth it

Pic semi related. Based Lemmy did drugs most of his life and died at 70 a fulfilled man/.

what does OC mean?
and what does it have to do with being Georgian? How do you know i am Georgian?

Original content... the foot pics. I just remember you were georgian

do you mean you are the one who take that feet photo? she's your family member, and she's in her late 20's, right? That's what user told me once, claiming he was the author of feet photos.