Girlfriend found my cuckold videos, and now wants to try it out for real. I definitely do not, its just a fantasy...

Girlfriend found my cuckold videos, and now wants to try it out for real. I definitely do not, its just a fantasy, but its all she talks about. she wont cum unless i tell her i want her to enjoy a bigger dick when i fuck her (im pretty average i think).

what the fuck do i do now.

Leave her, there's no coming back from this

Inb4 excuses on why you can't leave her

Can't come back from that, time to pack up.

What's with Sup Forums and this cuck meme?

Just fuck her as much as you can then leave her if she won't stop bothering you about it then she just wants more cocks in her and will use your cuck fantasy as an excuse

Send her my way, I will take care of everything.

You fucked up OP, it's over. Now give source on the girl untermensch.

>what's with Sup Forums and being retarded?

1. Agree to do it
2. Find a guy with HIV to cum inside her
3. Tell her she's pizza and break up
4. ???
5. Profit

Dump her nudes, then dump her.

So you've been gone for the last 7 years?

Good on you. Do yourself a favor and stay gone.

This cuck bullshit hasn't been a daily thing for 7 years newfag.

Are you going to lick his come out afterwords?

Leave that slut

It has, I remember seeing this shit when I was still in high school. You just didnt see them in the same numbers as SU threads on Sup Forums because nobody got this triggered by it

guys, im not fucking memeing, i literally just fucked her, shes drunk, and i got her to open up whilst i fucked her, and she said some disgusting things. i felt absolutely ashamed of myself that it made me cum, and shes taken this as some kind of confirmation.

we are a very traditional couple, we dont go to clubs, we usually go to the same restaurant every weekend, but we do have several coffee shops we visit. Sometimes we will go shopping so she can buy new dresses. i just dont understand why shes embraced this so much.

in fantasy land the idea of a bigger guy makes me feel relived, it takes the stress and pressure of performing off me. but in real life, this is my fucking future wife, and i literally dont have any friends or the possibility of meeting another woman (i work from home and rarely break routine)

this

get a massive dildo or get a time machine and send a terminator back through time to terminate your cuck videos before she sees them

suck another guys dick, see how she likes it

Tell her that it is a fantasy then and if she still insists then you have to leave her

why dont you look into making you're dick bigger

She embraced it for the exact fucking reasons you posted. Shes bored with life and wants to spice it up. Try to change up your routines and go out of your way to do fun things with her, and try other shitin the bedroom like roleplay, light BDSM, etc...

Branch out nigga

Is pic related?

Underrated

how? we have a house together, i cant just leave, i put all my savings into the deposit. im fucked man, im must hoping she doesnt become more insistent or aggressive, she even joked about going to a club to meet a guy, but i know its a joke because we havent been to a club for two years and even then we didnt drink.

but it makes no sense, the girl i know should be disgusted at the idea, i mean we do try different things, she doesnt like doggy, she doesnt like going on top because she gets tired. we brought a sex toy that stimulates her clit and she finally came with me for the first time (without oral) which made me feel good.

my biggest worry is that it does turn me on, but only when i think about it happening to other people, not to my woman, or to me, and im worried she could at one stage act on an idea

break up with her, fuck face. she's not stable long-term family material. Your relationship has run it's course. from here on out she'll try to sabotage it.

Make her sign a prenuptial agreement faggot

That way when the whore inevitably cheats on you, You've got legal standing during the divorce.

Try swinging? If she manage to hook you up with a girl of her choice you let her be with a man with a magnum dong

get a friend with a big dick to fuck her, and make a video of it. You can later both sit around and watch it, and jerk each other off.

Post nudes of her

never

get

advice

from

Sup Forums

You will only be more stressed afterwards

>she will fuck other dudes soon

... you see? It's starting already

Have you tried telling her it was just a fantasy? Cutesy that shit up with some stuff about how much you love her and how it'd break your little faggy heart to see her getting fucked by someone else. Lots of people have fantasies that are only fantasies that might turn them on but which they don't necessarily want IRL. (e.g. many women have rape fantasies but don't want to actually be raped, regardless of what the Sup Forumstards here might say.)

Explain that shit to her.

This /thread

Paradox, fuck face

Anyways, tell us about ourselves and why we're all dumber and less honest than you are.

dont sex for a week

Dump her, even if you want to marry her. Your aversion to it is obvious to her and she is clearly giving 0 fucks about how it affects your feelings. Even if she is constantly apologizing for her behavior: she keeps bringing it up and is punishing you (no longer faking orgasms so that she can manipulate you by attacking your self-worth - and then faking them if you comply to make it seem like you complying is what she needs in order to be happy - she cant be happy without it).

So, have a straight talk with her. "No, It definitely wont happen with me,and it feels like you want to cheat on me when you keep bringing it up. It hurts my feelings when you keep pressing this."

This is like 100 times worse than continuously pressing a girl to try anal. With anal, you are just making them uncomfortable. This is cheating.

anyway, I'm being ranty, but after this conversation, she will probably punish you for it to further try to manipulate you. She will probably just slowly "lose interest" and demonstrate lesser passion/interest in you.

If she does this, you need to break up with her, be as nice as possible, but cut it off no contact afterwards. Don't say mean things - this will only make her feel justified.

A second route she might take is to ACTUALLY apologize, but then bring it up again and "forget" that you hated it. This clearly indicates she doesn't care about your feelings.

and the only redeeming route? she apologizes and never brings it up again. On top of this, you need to watch that she isn't trying to use a lessening passion/interest in you to manipulate you.

most people on this forum are like 16-23, this age is where the girls are the absolute worst. Don't let her destroy your view on all women forever.

Why not tell her you also wanna cuck her ? As in she can't fuck guys unless you fuck girls too ?

OP, I have your solution.

Say you're the guy who fucks the bitches not the sissy who watches his wife get dominated.

>can't sit down and explain the difference between a fantasy and reality to your gf
Sounds like you have a shit relationship to begin with if she won't believe you.

ask for a foursome instead