ITT: Shows that need to be cancelled immediately

ITT: Shows that need to be cancelled immediately.
>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG3NlOgy0Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Robot chicken

I thought it was kind of funny

What's with that name tho, is it just gibberish?

Its pure faggotry compared to ATHF, Venture Bros, or Squidbillies
I think that Seth Green has lost it.

I support this

This too...

Seth green? Thought it was brad neely. He lost his other show, China il

its not bad when your stoned and its 3am

mlp

Seth Green runs Adult Swim

Not just cancelled but punishable by death

Daily Show period

Trevor Noah is such a hack

Family Guy

Why do you think they cancelled Nightly Show?

Simpsons and SNL need to be put out to pasture

Larry Wilmore is also a massive hack. No objectivity whatsoever. It would be different if he made fun of both sides, but instead its just conservative bashing disguised as a news show.

>the Simpsans
>Poklemon
>Fambly guy
>Americam Dad
>Spongebop

Fucking this. SNL is just an arm of the Democrat party and the Simpson got all SJW around season 8.

spelling/10 bretty gud.

Archer isnt bad and neither os Steven Universe (if you subtle lesbianism)

Plus the SU fanbase isnt cancerous SJWs like fucking bronies

And Archer is pretty much an asskicking alcoholic manchild version of a Sup Forumstard

Archer kicks ass. SJW 101: program children that faggotry is OK.
Thank God I don't know why SU fans.

I know it's not a show but...

Take Now that's what I call music too. Seriously who the fuck buys hardcopy CDs anymore?

I just realized i typed a fucked up post due to sleep deprivation. I meant to say Steven Universe isn't bad either if you like the subtle lesbian themes

Also the Steven Universe fanbase isnt full of cancerous SJW nignogs and sick degenerates that fap to underage horses

Just fucking end it!!!

Give them time. "Subtle lesbianism" shouldn't be in kids shows. I bet you believe that gender is a spectrum too.

There's only two genders, the rest are liberal retardedness

The only that sticks out in SU is that "gem fusion" is essentially fucking

Full frontal

Also: FULL HOUSE CHEKM FAT GETS!!!

>missing bretty gub

True blood sucks donkey anus

Yeah, but it doesn't mean he made the show, just that he didn't have anything better to use right now.

Seth Greenberg is a dirty jew

Can we mention shit like case closed?

Give me a bottle of Wild Turkey and I'll be insider too kek

He picked it along with:
China, IL
Black Dynamite
The Boondocks
Black Jesus
Eric Andre
Figure it Out

>Wild Turkey
More like a handle of Everclear

Black Jesus is the REAL Jesus fam

Or a bottle of the strongest absinthe

That show ended like a year or 2 ago didn't it?

Or a rag of chloroform

That doesn't mean he made the show. My only point there was that you guys are blaming him more than the fucker that actually made it.

Yeah, I haven't watched any of those, I almost never watch adult swim, and you don't necessarily know whether other options presented to him were better.

Eric Andre is great! I prefer when he has celebrity impersonators on vs b-listers.

please tell me this isnt still around

i might give it another shot. His DNC coverage made me chuckle.

@midnight

seriously what the fuck is that shit?

WHO HONESTLY BUYS THIS?

the same people that fap to loli and shota

It's shitty comedian jeopardy, hosted by fake nerd fagmotron trying to drum up an audience of idiots who think they're smart and don't want to watch regular late night shows on regular network tv.

concise/10

Talking Dead. Why the fuck do I need a re-cap of the show I just fucking watched.

Nah man, it's parents, it softens popular music for their kids and potentially censors the songs.

It needed to be canceled years ago

That genuinely made me feel good about myself, thanks user.

No one? Really?

Plot twist, it was.

When I was in high school some teachers genuinely bought and played Kids Bop for seniors.

You think anyone here remembers that exists if kim or bruce aren't being talked about?

Thank you for reminding me that this monstrosity exists.

Scorpion
A bunch of 'geniuses' who come up with the most autistic, idiotic solution for the unbelievable situations they are thrown into each week. And the story line is basically the same every week, just different locations. I really wanted the show to be good, but after 1/2 a season I absolutely hate the show and can't believe it was renewed.

> the su fanbase isn't cancerous
Everytime I see anything having to do with the show it's "oh look at how character a talks to character b, this is an allegory for the way such and such works in society and it is so accurate zomg *hugs*." It is the biggest cringefest in the world.

Your teachers sound like a merry group of jokers.

>network tv
nuff said

>nu male main character
>fbi agen tor whatever to make it seem like its cool agent shit or whatever
>"tough" asian chick who is smart and isnt afraid of anything
>fedora retard
>and le unfunny fat man

ive only watched the show 2 times, did i miss anyone else?

Fuck you Two Broke Girls

Bojack Horseman.. Seriously Netflix, you can do better

Dubs of truth

Thank fuck this Hipster bullshit has not long been canned. I like absurd humour, but they just can't pull it off

Seasons 1 and 2 were great. Season 3 is a SJW abortion.

But user, network tv is responsible for all of your can't live without hospital dramas that rode the success of ER into 30 years of exactly the same program remade over and over to shove more female and nigger doctor figures down your throat.

Whitney Cummings needs to be banned from making television

>shove more female and nigger doctor figures down your throat
+ gays and trannies

The first season was actually decent.

Did you ever came in contact with the SU fandom? They overanalyze the ever loving shit out of it. It's a fucking cringefest.

This entire channel

Sorry, forgot about the fags, and I hate those shows so I didn't realize they had trannys now too. House was good, but only cuz he was an ass hole.

That show was never good, I'm sorry..

>Transparent

Won any Emmy or some bullshit because the main character is a tranny

hers a sound bite from the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG3NlOgy0Zo

dat file name

Allow me to throw the Britbong version on that bonfire too...

Never heard of it, I watch like syfy and bbc america with a smattering of movies on other channels and racing (f1 and gt, with some motorcycle road racing occasionally). Also some discovery and science channel stuff if it's interesting at the time.

Yeah, this is what happens when you live in a country where it's legal to marry your 1st cousin