So b i want that stuff they put in specimen jars anyone know what im talking about ?

so b i want that stuff they put in specimen jars anyone know what im talking about ?

Purchase a 100 gallon drum and 750 bottles of vodka.
Jump in.

formaldehyde? Is it for your collection of dicks?

Isn't it just embalming fluid? Try going to a "curiosity" shop either locally or online. They should have what your looking for. Either that or call them and ask them what it is so you can buy it locally

Curiosity shops are the ones that sell weird shit in jars like your pic

no gonna plier a dude finger off and keep it

mm thanks i need it not sure if darkweb does some id rather buy it already made

looking to make my own

Exactly, they probably sell the fluid to do it

youre asking like its some illegal substance you retard
its not a controlled substance or illegal anywhere so i dont know why youre being such a little bitch about it
GTFO

>embalming fluid
i tried finding it online but so place sells it without the keyword but i have it now

anyway thanks dude gg

Formaldehyde. It's the chemical used in some inhalers for weak asthma, you can huff it to ease your breathing if you're having an asthma attack.

> The more you know

mm i see id be pouring it into a mason jar then never opening it for the rest of its existence

You bet maing

Yeah, that's fine then. You might want to leave the container of formaldehyde open in a dark slightly warm place (Eg: Under your bed) for 24 - 48 hours, that'll evaporate off impurities, and that ensures that the things in the jars wont rot.

> Worked in an embalmers as a part time job ages ago

lol do you also know if its ok to use a avarage mason jar or does it have to specially made

Formaldehyde? In an inhaler? That doesnt sound right, shits highly carcinogenic

wow interesting job lol any stories you wanna share ?

i think some hillbilly sniffs it that's maybe why

You want to make sure that it's clean as clean as can be before you pour the formaldehyde in (No traces of soap whatsoever), other than that you can just use any old jar.

I might be wrong, it was a long while ago, but I really don't think it's carcinogenic

I didn't really stay long, we just got high off formaldehyde fumes all day long, got fired after a month

carcinogenic? As in causing cancer?
Im pretty sure thats BS, afaik its used in fish-bait and cat food and stuff too

i see i want a special jar also why you get fired ?

also I think its the stuff that makes cigarettes cool

Don't listen to these dumb fucks...

Studies have shown that exposure to formaldehyde can result in many respiratory illnesses including asthma-like symptoms. Researchers have also linked low levels of formaldehyde exposure to triggering health issues that affect ones eyes, nose, skin, and throat. The chemical has been identified by OSHA as a “cancer-causing” substance.

i read it somewhere something to do with pcp it was on a thread not sure if you can count it as pure truth but its a interesting

Any clean jar is good, just make sure it doesn't leak. We got fired because we didn't do any work whatsoever. We had these huge drums of formaldehyde and other strange chemicals lying around, and we just spent all day pretending to be chemists and watching TV. One of the other guys there used it to preserve food, it tasted pretty strange, but since we didn't have a freezer, it meant we could keep seafood in the break room

i hear money doesnt expire i could use that ?

It is rather variable. Depending on what you wish to preserve there will be different step on the taxodermy and preservation.
For instance, we do not use formaldehyde for preserving fishes and soft bodied animals.
Ethanol 70% or maybe 80% should be better.
You should keep in mind that depending on the animal you preserve, if you do not follow the restrict recommendations for the right conservation it might rot or get damaged.
After conservation you must clean your specimens from times to times. Exchange the fluids and clean the jars.

god LOL memories somtimes i wonder why people would have a passion for that job if you loved doing it my dads friend worked in a morg everyone thought he fucked the dead bodies he said he loved the smell of the bodies then said it tasted like pork i hope he was joking but he was fucked up guy

shit i meant to say honey

i intend to store a finger or ear

Im not convinced

... Your own? I'm not sure if that would be the more or the less creepy answer

M-m-mooo-ods-s... Mods!!
I think this is ilegal

no not me

I believe formaldehyde is a better subtract. We use this to preserve dogs, mice and other vertebrates.
As for the faggot alerting for the problems that comes together with formaldehyde, it is sadly true. It's very corrosive, volatile and mutagenic. It usually destroy the genetic material of the animal.
If you wear mask and gloves, and do not breath it or have many contact with this you should be fine.

I usually have contact with this substance once a month. Try on wearing an long sleeved shirt.

wow you're literally trying to kill off ppl. Sicko

i see thank you for the info nice to see Sup Forums giving advise

no one said anything of the sort simply storing a subject subject being anything

You're welcome. Good luck.

I can personally vouch that this is incorrect. I actually drank a glass of this for a dare, I threw it up an hour later, but I felt pretty OK

god dahm why the worst thing i did for a dare was stick my dick on a friends pizza when he went to the toilet when he came back i said did you like the extra cheese fucking burning my helmet he threw up after fucking glories night

did you wear a long sleeved shirt?

What are you gonna smoke it you hype?