How does it feel like to be an American?

How does it feel like to be an American?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6z2NdKWe7M
youtu.be/7R5A0pg4oN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wake up every morning

I imagine it must be like being white. Can't really tell though. I'm white and American. So all I know is cool af...

Pretty much like this user, OP

Great

I cd tell you right know we get handed things down by our parents well at least most of us, then we spend there money on each as wanna be clothes and drugs, then we eat hotdogs, hamburgers, sphagetti , taco Bell and other shit food that tastes good

It could be worse

youtube.com/watch?v=h6z2NdKWe7M

hang in there mates

the fuck outta here...

But what is there left to like about America?

It seems to me a big corrupt empire with mass incarceration and mass surveillance

Just the opposite of what it was meant to be

Yes we do have an awful tendency to enforce laws by punishing those who break them. What a bunch of dicks we are.

Typical American retard

Feels pretty good to grow up in a culture of winners. Euros had thousands of years to figure this whole civilization thing out. We show up become the most powerful nation in history in a relatively short amount of time. Our very creation is a watershed event that dramatically changed the course of history. >Feelsgoodman.exe

Don't break laws, don't get punished. Super easy concept. Want me to act it out in a puppet show so you can understand?

FUCK YEAH!!11!!

You must be italian

eurocucks can get fucked by my huge superior american dick

It'd feel better if I didn't get shot multiple times a day and if my expensive healthcare actually covered it

this is a problem? all i see is a ton of proof that a pic is in america

the average american female

i'd rather have been born in some other nice western country honestly. i feel like this place is in a serious downward slide.

Maybe where you live.

Move out of your shitty area then

Why don't any other countries, who also punish criminals, have mass surveillance?

You united statetians are so stupid people.
and ignorants.
and idiots

Fat and dumb

*Why don't any other countries, who also punish criminals, have mass INCARCERATION?

FUG

you break laws everyday of your life but if a cop did what you want him to do everyone else you'd be crying about a fascist police state and how you don't deserve to be treated so hardly. fuck off simpleton it's everyone else's problem until they come after you.

Please leave, please.

EVERYONE JUST FUCKING HATE USA BY THE FACT THAT IT ALWAYS GETS INTO OTHER COUNTRYS PROBLEMS AND START MAKING WARS, BUT THEN THEY USE THE EXCUSE OF "FIGHTING FOR LIBERTY" I DONT HATE USA I HATE ITS GOVERMENT

American realize that the rest of the world think they are stupid and bunch of redneck retard with guns?

you'll always be UK criminal scum. that's how your country started, as a dumping ground for criminals.

least we dont have a muslim problem

Then, you must be American! as, that is how we feel!

You're thinking of Australia fam

Big dog on the block has to be the one to crack a few skulls to keep the rowers in line sometimes.

im proud to be an American, where at least
>people knew they were free when the lyrics to this song were written
the changes since then? not so proud.

Does the rest of the world think we give even the slightest of fucks about what the think? The opinions of you quaint 3rd worlders could not possibly be less relevant.

nope, the UK dumped their scum in the USA too.

I've got Australian citizenship, so I bailed a few years back. The only thing that makes America good is a rabid mutual delusion among idiots. It's not even in the top 10 countries you want to be in right now.

youtu.be/7R5A0pg4oN8

You just made me feel american for 10 seconds and shiver

fuck yeah!

They hate us cuz they anus

Hahaha you don't help the American stereotypes

And still, not one single fuck has been, nor will be given.

several of the world's most liveable cities are in Australia.

Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide. Australia is were it's at now.

I have a question America.

Why is America so serious about itself? We can all be piss takers and MURICA but the flag is everywhere, politicians love that wavey flag thing they do, they always talk about freedom and 'fought for that flag' and shit like that. The pledge of allegiance every morning at schools and desecrating the flag will piss any American off SO MUCH, I just don't see it in other countries, I know it's patriotism but America just seems to have this x50. I'm genuinely curious. Over here in the UK we do have those who love the Union Flag but it never seems to be on the same scale that Americans love their flag and all that stuff.

Is it just something you grow up with? Or some crazy people taking it way too far?

Not exactly New Zealand is it

When someone disrespect the flag their disrespecting all the regular joes who died fighting for it.

nobody gives a shit about Australia's "see too" little wannabe cousin.

I've been to New Zealand and Australia, New Zealand is like Australia, but in the 70's.

UK is cucked

USA is not

Damaging wars are a big part of it

This is most countries actually, it's called nationalism. The only reason you are unaware of this is because you're stuck in western Europe, where people have lost their nationalism.

It's drilled into every American from birth that you are the only country that matters. Schoolkids take a pledge to God and Country every single morning. It's so drilled in really intelligent people suspend their disbelief - and it's not something you get over until you go to other countries and realize what's up. Then you feel like a dick for being such a nationalist asshole in a global community and realize the USA is not the best place by a long shot. Though it's still a very good place if you're working a good job, it's a pretty toxic culture by now and it's superpowerness is well in decline.

>you feel like a dick for being a nationalist asshole
In my experience you grow up and love your country more and cringe about how you used to be a fedora lord

>not the best place by a long shot

Now you're being stupid

I'm surrounded by stupid cunts that want Trump to win. Hillary is a cunt, I hate her, but Trump is an even bigger cunt. Trump is only successful because he was born into money (despite what he tries to paint the picture to look like, he's made many bad business decisions.) And while Hillary's a dumb cunt, at least some of her claims are reasonable, and even if I don't agree with them, they don't seem like wishy washy bullshit that's being said just to get the base's cunts wet.

But this is sorta my point.

If you compared all the casualties of American soldiers to British soldiers in history, the British will have a shit load more, just down to been around for longer and more occupied places ... yet there seems to far fewer Brits how take the flag seriously.

I don't want to cause a VS country war, just saying I don't understand all the Americana crap. Hell Russia had the most losses in WW2 but they don't treat the flag the same way America does (granted it was a Soviet flag then, and the new flag is a bit shit)

It is like living in an insane asylum.

can actually confirm this

This was the result of decades of cold war indoctrination on top of manifest destiny philosophy and a "we are better than you as per word of God" mindset.

Too many laws that we enforce so strictly for what's supposed to be a more free country than others that have more lax laws, less crime issues.

I always see this "it's the price we pay for safety" rhetoric, but truth is, the numbers don't show that our methods work better, if anything it shows that our methods work worse.

Why would another country you're not in or a citizen of matter to you unless you're an elite globalist investment banker? Do you spend your day at work worrying over starving kids in africa, faggot?

The UK likes to watch its partner get fucked? People really need to stop using the word cuck.

Possibly this, this is most realistic answer I can think off as my friends in other countries in Europe don't really give a shit anymore. Could possibly happen in America given time.

Britain had the largest empire the world has ever seen so I should be all 'proud of it' but I really don't care. Besides, the best cities in the world to live in are in Australia, Canada and central Europe, the USA is far far far behind

Americans were euros, you dumb cunt.

If our government were set up by native Americans you could gloat, but it wasn't. It was set up by colonists from fucking Europe. Do you not even know our history?

It feels pretty damn good to be an American. However, I worry about the direction in which our country is heading.

Oh yeah, if you were born a poor kid in the south or something it's always easy to just go move to fucking gated community in San Diego or some shit, right?

No but it's easy to not commit crime.

Yes, even negroes are capable of being productive citizens and leaving the thug life behind.

Mexicans make way better food too. They're not religious nutcases. I like them, really.

It's a southern thing mostly. All the major US cities are a lot less gung ho, and tend to have less random people driving around with flags hanging off their pickup trucks and shit like that. I actually always wondered what that was about too, as I always heard the politicians talk about it, but people in the cities I lived in never gave a shit. Went to "the deep south" once on a road trip, and there are just fucking flags everywhere.

It's just as weird to me, and I live here.

One bad part about living in America is the high taxes. After paying taxes(Federal, State, and Sales), the forced health insurance, schooling, etc you aren't really left with much money. There are many other countries who have way better systems of living in place. I think that is bullshit that all lower and middle class people have to stress about that instead of living happier lives. It's a rigged system I tell ya. Rigged to benefit a select few.

i was in 'murica for some time so i'll tell you that it feels like being that one retard in class that always throws a tantrum for whatever reason and everyone else is obliged to treat him nicely and make him feel special and wanted

kek that's how it really is

user, plz...i saw and heard burgers singing their national anthem in cinemas

Your flag is supposed to represent you so in America we feel hurt if someone desecrates our flag. We feel like they are desecrating our being. So Americans take the flag symbol pretty personal. If you don't care about your country's flag then you don't care about the country you live in.

kek

America's democracy is split up geographically rather than by population. Because so many states are backwaters, the small-minded, small town, attitudes have a disproportionate influence.

You fucking traitor. Hillary should be burned at the stake.

So should Trump though.

Neither of them belong in the US