how autistic is Sup Forums?

psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm

I scored a 35!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/LqdGR
psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont need to take the test.

My doctors say I am right on the border. Not autistic enough to be classified as such but just enough to be considered different or some shit like that

You autistic faggot.

whats wrong with kevin?

i dont even need too take a test, i already know im autistic, but barely

He has a tendency to shove random objects into his anus.

t h i r t y s e v e n

31, this test is too long

imgur.com/gallery/LqdGR

good to know

I'm sorry. What?

oh no

Obviously he was mad at his mom for making him do the underwater scale on his day off from school

He was glad he didn't have to take a shower but was mad that the test was under water bc it's kind of like taking a shower/bath.

He keeps mentioning the tight suits he and his sister had to wear, I think he felt uncomfortable in it bc they were too tight for him.

He mentions going to the YMCA and how his sister was acting like one of the girls there. I imagine he means how some girls think they look pretty doing that hair up thing. OP sister may have enjoyed it so much bc she thought she looked pretty doing this in front of the doctor, while OP felt awkward and uncomfortable while he was being weighed.

11 right here

The trips of potential autism

I got 27 so I guess almost autistic

thats cutting it close to possible.. eesh...

Quiz is bullshit and not comprehensive in any way. Scored 26, diagnosed sperglord and mental health counseling grad student. It needs to be about twice as long and can't observe the behavior of the test taker (eye contact, irregular speech patterns, etc)

Cool 18. Guess that makes me normal?

10 here

Autistfag detected

>>>fa/11663398

YAY I DONT HAVE THE Autism

Actually I have burgers coming out of my ass, but the DSM-V decided to do away with the distinction and label everyone as "autistic" regardless of presenting symptoms and cognitive challenges.

same

Jesus Christ you must get all the pussy

I don't need to take a test. I'm already legit diagnosed.

fake and gay

34. at least op is more autistic than me

I thought you were all better than this.

OP is actually autist.

I think i failed the test...

clear your fucking notifications

16 as well. Well, daamn, looks like we have to be functioning human beings.

Well fuck me

kek

Same

but i feel like i have certain signs of autism. Especially losing myself in a certain hobby

I actually wanted to be diagnosed with it. It would be a great excuse when I do stupid or crazy things.

Anti social but not a sperg.

It's a spectrum

Too normie

You're above autistic

I actually have been diagnsed with Asperger's by a psychiatrist, so yeah, technically I AM autistic, don't even have to take the test

turdy juan

same. shits stupid anyway what do I care

tryhard

just did another one
>38 out of 50

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

Hey, I got the same score. Nice not autism bro.

I was actually surprised to find that I showed no signs, but that's probably just due to my adaptability and preference to leadership. I'm probs more like Hitler than Temple Grandy.

is this good?

36 here