Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/46kxq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DO IT OP!

Ever watch Nip/Tuck?

Aww she's cute come on

She just wants someone to talk to.

10/10 sweetness would befriend

she just wants to talk OP don't be a dick .

This. Her life is most likely literally filled with people treating her like shit, a little kindness would go a long way for her.

discord.gg/46kxq
NUDES OF THIS CHIICK

Get at it OP and post pics

The cost of living and raising a kid like that is high, I bet her family is loaded.

Someone's gotta bang her.

gtfo my board you sentimental cucks

just hit on her OP. it'll be ez and you cant even imagine how nice it'll be fucking her. all her muscles are atrophied, so it will be like fucking a wet, warm oven mitt. and since she doesn't have any feeling, you could def just pop it in her butt and she wouldn't even know. she'd be like your own little fleshlight, and she'd fucking love to be that for you.

Top kek
My sides

thats sick

Awe I wanna throw her a party

>that's awesome

Fixt

Holy fuck

Hi

Forget first class... This user has a private jet to hell.

Kekus maximus

HAHAHAHAHA...

Or hook her up with that Indian Muppet?

Couldn't bring myself to do it. Imagine going down on that.

Fuck you and discord

I did. Came buckets.

i kek'd but i realized its wrong to laugh and stopped , then i uncontrollably kek'd again

DO IT OP!!!!!!
i swear i knew this chic in cleveland looked like this little half a human
all she wanted was 1 shot of dick in her life
DO IT!!!

you must be new here

just think

this disabled midgelet gets more accomplished in her day than you Sup Forumstards

She seems nice. Her profile description isn't hostile, and she has a welcoming warm face. I'd be friends with her.

What'd you say cunt? This fuck up is probably gonna be dead in 5 years. That's not an accomplishment. REEEEEW

quaaaid start the reactor

Just think
Your tiny dick would look so YUGE in her hands.

It's people like you.... Sup Forums may be riddled with stage gorrillian cancer, but you give it life support.

God bless you oldfag.

Did you give it to her?

No nigger. My dick would probably kill her.

No words because you're fucking retarded. Yo, she might be physically disabled but at least she's not a bitchmade fuckboy that's posting your pic on b saying "look at this piece of shit". Since you're probably doomed to hell anyways why not redeem yourself by letting her know what it's like to get fucked like how every person should. It's probably super tight and she'd be down for whatever. Even if you don't get laid she'd probably be fun to talk to. Kill yourself fgt

Not even gonna laugh that's just pitiful

I wonder if she would let me make a wee wee in her hair

Go, go, go!!!
Living fleshlight ahead! Do not miss the opportunity OP!

nigger stfu try to jack my post, you fuckin darkies will steal anything won't ya

unfortunately no i was married at the time so the opportunity didn't present itself

She gives good heads

I'm in the same position, OP.

tumblr is that way>>>>>

check dem mammaries

nevermind being a cripple all that jesus shit is your warning

look at those hooters just titfuck and go