No drugs thread? I am disappoint

No drugs thread? I am disappoint.

What chemical are /b currently using to flood their brain with endorphin's?

For me it's 14 grams of potent Green Maeng Da Kratom, About 8000 mg of Neurontin, spaced out in staggered doses throughout the day, 1 mg of Ativan, and I'm vaping high CBD Cannabis oil, I'm in a comfy good spot! Euphoric as fuck. Like a lightweight E roll.

So what are you on? I know fellow drugfags are out there.

Also, general drugs thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbzImBQ4Wpg
erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_info7.shtml)
discord.gg/46kxq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sorry man skateboarding is my natural high so i never do drugs

Microdosing med-grade indica bud. I'll smoke like a 2-3 hitter in a pipe every evening or every other, which is plenty to get a good buzz going, make me hungry, and make me sleep well. My tolerance stays ridiculously low and I never feel burnt out which is a must since my job is intense and requires peak focus for coding and debugging.

How do i find people to buy drugs from?

All i do is drink alcohol and i want something more

ask anyone with black skin

1337 get confirm all the cool kids don't do drugs B-)

I'm also vaping oil, and I got some 1-p for the weekend

i fucking like this guy.

i got my med card around 4 months ago and do similar. except I do a strain called cannatonic, which is supposedly 1/20 thc cbd so not much high at all.

I take 1-3 hits a few times a week and it really mellows me out, takes the tension out of my back and helps me sleep, the residual is nice and keeps me calm throughout the day.

Can i smonk kush if i have asthma?

My vape pen with the CBD oil. Good stuff.

I would never buy drugs from a nigger

That's awesome! That's how I feel about snowboarding. Greatest natural rush ever for me. I always do that sober and it's better than any drug!

i've got green garden gold bronze100, what are you vaping?

Go to the hood you fucking dipshit, talk to friends, talk to the cool kids, talk to any popular or hot girl, talk to any person who looks high, talk to anyone who has rasta colors on... Everyone does drugs, your just a pussy who wont start a conversation

alphabay

I live a block away from legal weed, grow shrooms, and for everything there's the internet.

I have hobbies too, that doesn't stop me from seeing shit that you cant even think of. Try LSD, shrooms and DMT you fucking pleb.

Learn to network. There are people doing drugs all around you. And when you become aware and know what to look for its easy. My neurontin and ativan are perscribed. All I did is tell the doc the neurontin works for pain and I have anxiety and racing thoughts and night and it's difficult to sleep and Ativan helps. Ten minutes later walk out with two scripts.

I get the CBD oil at a dispensary, and order the Kratom online. I mostly get my drugs the legal route now. Didn't used to because I was a hardcore meth head.

I'm on 30mg Vyvanse and 10mg Adderall. The Adderall never fails to kick my ass, but I don't have any other options for day to day treatment of my ADD. I want to up my Vyvanse dosage but I have to wait two weeks to see my psych, so he told me to just take more Adderall on top of the Vyvanse. Fuck me.

Been alternating between maeng da and some different red veins daily for about two weeks, but taking a break. Just got some good kava in the mail today, can barely keep my eyes open. It's a pain in the dick to get weed in my state/due to being an old shit, so I'm not reupping until after payday when I can scoop up more than an eighth.
>low on cash because I was flooding my brain with endorphins via cocaina at the first of the month

This image is so beautiful
The Telsa and 2K ones are fucking nice

Nig Nogs do have a tendency to be shadier than drug dealers of different ethnicity. Their "bomb ass weed" is average, and usually underweight. Coke is cut to shit. Etc.

How tf do you kickflip

I just got out of the hospital with scripts for 30 7.5/325 norcos and 60 .5mg kpins, and I happen to have a script for 30 XR addys as well. I'm having a pretty good time, but I need some bud. Does anyone have a plug in Houston who delivers? Preferably the third ward area

I hear ya. I wish I didn't do drugs. It's expensive. But we addicts tend to live in the moment and follow Jesus instructions to "not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will take care of itself"

Anyone else have experiences with LSA?

>be me 1 year or so back
>order 1500 seeds online
>grind it up water extract in a jar for a week shaking bidaily
>end of the week dont know what to expect first LSA trip was only 500 seeds was boring
>what the fuck why am I watching bugs bunny(in my mind)
>HOLY FUCKING CHRIST BODY ORGASM
>BODY ORGASMING FOR 3 STRAIGHT HOURS
>come down, am sad

09/10 drug no nausea, legal, easy to acquire/extract, horrid taste

>why the fuck am I drinking a garden

Better yet, get involved in an activity/scene to meet people so you don't come off like a fucking narc. I found a dealer after going to a few hardcore shows in a new town years ago. It's pretty easy if you're in college or in your 20s

60mg noopept
10mg dexamphetamine

shits great. near photographic memory.

weed, kratom, lsd, dmt, molly, in order of frequency of use.

I'm so jealous! How much of what do you take at a time? I like about 90 mg addy, half insulfated, half eaten (I chew up the time release balls) and 3 mg Kpins. Puts me in such an excellent place. The Norco would add and extra "Kick." Enjoy you lucky bastard!

seeds from morning glory?
try HBWR.

derived the principles of taoism alone during a trip because i was stupid enough to google mandelbrot set.

also had ego death, and was messed up for like 2 weeks where i had trouble speaking.

It's good, but nowhere near as good as LSD. 1-p lsd is legal to get too

Just took one gram of marijuana edibles I am high as fuc

4 90 min dogfish head, 2 bars of Xanax and about a quarter gram of coke taken orally. Not in the mood for a rush, just swabbed the mouth a bit.

Tripscheck

Ive been wanting to get some 1P but due to current set and setting I don't feel comfortable trying lsd for the first time. Once I move into my new apt I will

Jealous. I miss speed, especially my girl Addy. Sadly I moved from a state where it was cheap and readily available to a state where they make it difficult to get a script and hence the street prices are outrageous. Dex is nice as well. Very smooth and subtle. A great lift.

.950 mg in the wanna tears

its legal for me on account of ADHD

Do you have a script for the Dex/Addy? If so, How did you obtain it.? Was it easy?

Was it easy to get a script?

Are you me? Wtf lol. Where do you get ur speciosa from fam? I'm vaping on Diamondcbd 25 milligram right now. About to burn 10 Gs of some Green Dragon. Also on 1 mg of klonipin, but no gabapentin although it can be a very cool thing.

Does any else enjoy Neuronin/Gabapentin? It kicks my ass if I stagger my doses throughout the day. By evening I'm euphoric, happy, feel like nothing can touch me. Downside is it is a necessity to take tolerance breaks, as tolerance develops rapidly.

Gonna take some cubensis tomorrow, I'm thinking about 2g (first time on mushrooms), intend to take it at roughly 5 or 6pm because I love peaking during a sunset on psychedelics, it's fucking amazing.

I heard it's worth making tea out of them instead of just munching them down (something about faster comeup and less nausea). Opinions, suggestions? :)

i'm starting off light, not a ton of experience with opiates or benzos (though i've been around the block). Today i've taken 1mg klonopin and 3 of the norcos. I'm chillin hard in my dorm listening to music and i just passed out for an album. My preferred dose for hydro is 30+, but since it's hard to come by I'm going to do my best to conserve.

yep, that too

So just mushrooms? Just eat then. Don't make fucking tea out of it

Currently from Motark. Go to their website and type "speciosa" into the search box. The Green Maeng Da is ridiculously potent. I can usually dose like 15-20 grams at a time but it's so potent that anything over like 6 grams at a time makes me puke. and I've been taking Kratom more or less daily for over a year. It's been a godsend. Also the red veins are very nice, relaxing and sedating. Pretty much any red vein from them. Highly recommended!

alcohol

feels bad man. got nothing else.

smoking weed, drinking whiskey, took a green xanax. feeling pretty good. i wish i had some oxy

That sounds perfect to me. WIth that you should have some euphoria, and actually have some eneregy and "get up and go" to get things done. Very Jealous. I have an Ativan script but would prefer Kpins or Xanax. But beggars can't be choosers I guess.

if you take shrooms and lsd at the same time, you'll feel impossibly amazing. Fuck the tea, just shove them down your throat, they're really not that bad. Try eating 6 grams of shrooms, now that was hard!

Did this at the beach with a couple of buddies, 10/10 would do it again. Just munch'em down on a empty stomach is key

What are you drinking?

Ah, and I can remember a time I stayed up for 3 days on 120mg of addy. Typically not my go-to drug, I mostly just use it when I feel like I need it to study/focus

>Being proud of taking drugs
I remember when I was in the 7th grade.
Kill yourself, faggot.

Stopped Kratom a long time ago (shit was hard to kick, brace yourself for that if you started slowly upping the dosage) and recently bought some CBD because I got told it was good for anxiety and all, and weed has started erroding my sanity rather than calming down so I was looking for an alternative. I just ghetto dabbed that stuff on a stove coil built on a ecig (used to dab shatter with it with pretty good success, and no torching a piece of glass for half an hour). I didn't expect to get high, but I guess I did expect quite of a little body load and relaxation, didn't really come tho. I basically dabbed enough of it at once where it wouldn't really be worth it (as in wax would literally come cheaper per gram) so approx .05-.1g .

Can you see noticable effect with CBD?

Oxy is the ambrosia of the gods! I used to have a steady hookup, and would snort 20-30 mg maybe twice a week. Not enough to become physically addicted. Just able to feel nice a few days a week and get shit done. Wish I had oxy too. The kratom fortunately does the job. But it's not and will never be oxy!

>implying

Kratom is awesome for getting nausea, cold sweat, and diarrhea.

I know how it works. He doesn't ship to my state. I've had every single strain/blend of his though and it's pretty good. I order steady from Gaia. Dan is a really good dude and all 3 of the dragons are the best K I've ever had. Green Dragon especially. The Elephant is fire too. Plus like I said, he ships to my state which most places don't... Socal doesn't, mmm doesn't. Kratomvirtue, portal, Gaia, and several others do tho. I'd avoid KV, it's all been bunk as fuck for me. Gaia is my favorite for sure

lmao i bet you drink Mtn Dew and smoke fucking cigs... try DMT you bitch then come back to me

Why that? Faster a more consistant comeup sounds pretty good? I got a bit nauseous at time on LSD so I'm wary, don't want to flush them down the drain.
Well yeah but a faster and more consistant comeup

the two drinks i could afford from the bar now back home to be depressed.

loud ass neighbors moved in under me and got no weed. feel like life is the pits right now

I have a script for the addy, I got it in 10th grade. It was easy for me because I had my parents backing me and I was younger. They were pretty convinced I had minor ADD. I started low and managed to up my dose to the 30s after a few months. My doc later found out how much weed i smoke but he was cool about it and hasn't done anything like revoke my script. The norcos and kpins i got from a doctor i've never been to before since I just moved to Houston

I've been snorting ketamine

Just eat them man. Don't be all scientific and shit. Just put them in your mouth, chew the fuck out of them and wash them down with some grapefruit juice bro.

K is great if you want to irreversibly fuckup your bladder's lining.

i was addicted at one point, taking like 60mgs daily. like 180 on weekends. it was bad lol.

I made tea with shrooms my first time, it was a far better trip than the next two. Significantly reduced the nausea, I recommend if you have the means

Heat destroys the good stuff in mushrooms, it's better to just wash it down with peppermint or ginger tea for the nausea

vaporize euphoria every day

Hmmm... I'm quite used to lsd at this point, and I've got a good 800ug left somewhere. I obviously don't intend to mesh the two for my first experience, but would you mind expanding on that?

LSD is very stimulating to me, makes me feel lighter and on 300ug+ I get this razor sharp focus (which coupled with having your ego destroyed make you feel like you're stuck in limbo). I've always heard psilocybin described as having a very opposite effect, body gets heavier, you feel sleepier, yawn a lot, and I've been told you can sleep on mushrooms, which is absolutely unthinkable for me even 24h after LSD, just feel fucking wide awake.

this dude is like 30 something. still doing drugs. and has millions of dollars. drugs are good.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbzImBQ4Wpg

Soak them in lemon juice

congrats on the retarded parents and the corporate profit

that's everyone here though

so lol

You from Brampton?
You Arab?

I do. Try "Liquid Gold" it's expensive but worth it. It literally calms and relaxes me, takes my anxiety away, and puts me in a good place. Pic related.

Damn, even erowid (erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_info7.shtml) is giving me very conflicting information.

I guess I'll just munch down on some safe dosage like 1.5g and maybe try tea next time.

I was telling the other user. I only take shrooms maybe once or twice a year. Don't fancy psychedelics very much.

I'm actually not very proud at all of it. But since I'm doing it I may as well enjoy it for what it's worth and commiserate with fellow junkies. So fuck off.

Eat the two grams... A half eighth is like the threshold of tripping. How much do u weigh

If you take to much. Start low and titrate up as tolerated. That actually onc thing I like about Kratom. Overdosing on it makes you feel like hell so I don't do it and take sensible doses.

Haha aw, what a sad panda

I have never ordered from Gaia. I'll check it out. Add to my collection Why doesn't he ship to your state? Is it illegal there?

But psychedelics seems like the number 1 thing with which I should get all scientific and shit.

Just wanna be sure, I've been seriously fucked up by psychedelics before.

This. You avoid dealing with niggers at ALL costs. Go to a bar. Chat up a couple of people. Guaranteed every time.

Why not use that money to by a cheap bottle of something? Bars are a ripoff.

Yee. This is true. My perfect dose is 10 grams, has been for a year now. Feels like I took 2 10mg percs every time. It varies from person to person obviously

Kick your flip. Easy.

Just join our discord fags discord.gg/46kxq

1gr?

Ya it is. It's illegal in several states and is only going to get worse. Have you signed up for everything on r/kratom to help in stopping legislation and what not? Cuz it'll be controversial in your state sooner or. Later... Especially with how popular it's becoming of late.

Yea I've fucked around with opiates and opioids for years. Love oxy, k2's, and my favorite, fentanyl, Have also done heroin on occasion, It's just too nice so I've always limited myself as to not getting physically addicted. I've stopped kratom numerous times for weeks at a time and have yet to feel withdrawal symptoms. I did once do to much fentanyl too many days in a row and had light withdrawal symptoms. Restless legs, runny nose, diarrhea, etc. The restless legs were the worst and kept me awake for days on end. Never again, I'll do the occasional opiate but I refuse to become physically dependent. It's playing with fire I know.

What are your thoughts on Kratom? Where do you get yours, I'm thinking about trying it.

Liquid Gold

Yeah I mean Gabapentin is nice, but Pregabalin is the shit. Fucking love it. I space out the doses like you, works nice.

Because man looking too much into shit on Google can seriously have an effect on your experience, regardless of the potency of the drug and all that. Believe it or not, placebo effect does play a small part in everyone's trip and if you're sitting there counting the minutes like OK I DONT FEEL IT, you're just going to set yourself. Up for an experience that could have been a lot better.

Not him but I've heard Lyrica is awesome. Even with a script and insurance that shit is so expensive tho!

Yes I have. Making it illegal is such bullshit. Big Pharma definitely has a hand it. Fortunately in my state it is still relatively unknown. No talk of making it illegal. If they do I'll get an out of state mailbox then have it forwarded to me. Where there's a will, there's a way!

How do I go about doing that? Out of state mailbox...ive heard that before and I need to fucking do that

Lyrica is awesome. Gabapentins dirty little cousin. Basically it's Gabapentin on steroids. And it's all absorbed immediately and doesn't take hours to kick in. Unfortunately I can't get a script for it from my doc but the Gabapentin and I get along well!