My dog just fucking pissed on my mattress. Any advice on how I can clean it????

My dog just fucking pissed on my mattress. Any advice on how I can clean it????

Take it outside, hose out the piss stain, leave it in the sun. When dry finish with febreze and use something to elevate it cause the 2-3rd time this happens it's ruined. Plastic cover is also an option if

Dog blood is a bitch to clean

Natures Miracle

yell at the dog and tell him to clean it up

hahaha you don't have to lie to us op, we wont care if you wet the bed again

Put a bit of bleach on it before hosing. Let it work for 5 minutes, then you will not have to go through the febreeze part.

Gasoline > match > problem solved

Ha love you guys. It's just you know America. It's night and I have to sleep in like 30 mins

checked
bleach and water, air dry outside
also don't let your dog onto your bed

We just moved into a smaller house and our mattresses are on the floor

Nature's Miracle is sold at most pet stores & Target. It's an enzyme-based odor eliminator. Might not get rid of the stain, but it won't chemically be urine once the cleaner is done.

Skin the dog and clean your mattress with it's pelt.

here
Your trips speak truth

Just give it's dick some little taps with a napking and it should be clean and ready to go.

As said previously: bleach + water on the stain, wait 5 minutes, then rince, then soak up with toilet paper or something similar. Flip your matress over for the night and dry it outside tomorrow.

Douse the dog in a flammable liquid, then proceed to set the dog on fire with a match. Teach that ugly looking shit a lesson

>napking
>rince

r u afraid mummys going 2 take away some GBPs if she finds out u made wee wees in ur cot again?

Sounds disgusting...

Make sure you punish that dog, other wise it'll keep doing it...

Suce ma bite.

Its better than anything else suggested in this thread.

Not op but fuck off nigger, some of us have shit to do in the morning.

hydrogen peroxide. Used it to remove the squirt stains my ex left on my mattress. that stuff works wonders.

>My dog just fucking pissed on my mattress. Any advice on how I can clean it????

Sure, take the dog outside and use dog shampoo on it, then use some old bath towels to dry it after it shakes the water off.

Quads?

Odorless germs & shieeet...

Op, you can use a cotton based whatever the fuck piece of clothing or cleaning rag, and a few drops of vinegar. It will take away the smell. But just a little vinegar, not too much.

happened to me a lot with a cat
soak up as much piss as you can
buy Nature Miracle's Urine Destroyer
SOAK THE FUCKING THING IN IT
wait 10-15 mins
soak it up
let dry 12 hours

My dogs would jump into a bonfire before they pissed in the house.

Kill dog, throw it on mattress fire, and try again.

Its enzymatic. It breaks down the bacteria dumbshit. Usually clears the stain, but even if it doesn't the bac is dead

My mattress is 30yrs, has piss stains on both sides and a board between it the box spring. Oh yeah and duct tape to cover an exposed spring.

You don't have problems. Sleep on the damn mattress and be quiet.

Same problem, will do this in the future, thanks user.

Use white vinegar trust me , that itself will smell but it will go away

>i just fucking pissed on my mattress. Any advice on how I can clean it????
Nice try

maybe you should have cleaned it and repaired it
it's almost as if op had a reason for his question