Waifu Claiming Thread

Waifu Claiming Thread
>Finally edition

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifu's/Husbando's that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>This is not Sup Forums, This is /Waifu/
>Most importantly have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OriSm8tUgi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

going into marketing?

Did Aya leave permanently? Do you think he'd be fine with sharing Aya, if he were to come back?

I didn't have a subscription at the time, and was really bored looking for anything to do. I didn't do the full 100-110 experience so that there would be lots to do and that it wouldn't be stale by the time I did it again
Having no faith in people might be what ruined it for me then. I assume every person I meet is either stupid or not thinking for anyone other than themselves
>Present company excluded
Will you be maining a rogue for Legion?
Winding down is something I don't do for some reason. I just always have a constant state of not being agitated or excited
>same tbh
>I-I've never done anything like this before
>I've had a look but they're almost all terrible quality. I take what I can bear to see in a folder on my computer
What is the playstyle like? I haven't played a blood DK since Pandaria

[captain]
What are you playing?
>slav as fuck
[renge]
I think I would tbh. I'm only at 13/hour it doesn't even make sense I was almost getting more with my student job..

Still here

Akeno Desu Clam

still here

Shinoa claimed ',:)

Mixture of sleepy, salty and wanting to kill myself (not literally)

Doll claimed

Yuno
>Oh
>Uh... spoilers?
There's a real odd cop outish ending to MGS 5 that goes like that.
Exactly, still get flamed in normals, but most of the time people are chill with it. Especially with that sweet kd I rack up.
You can still look at your elo on a website I forgot, shows you how likely you'll move up/down a tier.

Renge
I know man, nobody expects the damage.
I kinda miss dominion. Never really played it but I liked the option you know? Glad they have the rotating gamemodes now.
Ooo a good field, well payed and well needed. Why that specifically?
Gonna have to say my love of space snd the universe. Wanna know all about it.

Emi
Hurry, it's leaving the station soon!

Maki
Gotta get that clutch overtime victory. Maybe you should lie down for a sec then, take a little breather. That's a smart move, get a day set aside for it. What do you study?

Ruri
Instructions not clear, lived a long fulfilling life.

Makoto
Yes! Give it to me I need to know!
Same, but I don't really know how others sorta deal with it so I try to be as fast as possible.

Not really any instruments, I just prefer to say play when listening to music, I guess it's one of those old things that stuck with me.
youtube.com/watch?v=OriSm8tUgi4

Rin Tezuka is so claimed

Miho claimed

What the fuck was the artist thinking with Hisao's mouth in that picture.

Saber claimed
Hey smugs

Smug goddess

Super Duper Smuggy

Good, because that's not cool. Why you mad?

Currently practicing robin but I use plenty more characters

I mean it's really a pretty fair assumption. I still somehow have some unyielding faith in people, for whatever reason.

It's a struggle for all of us, I suppose.

I think you mean thicc

I don't know why that field, picked it almost arbitrarily and at this point I'm just rolling with it. I do love smacking someone with that huge Q ratio and watching their health bar go poof. I actually played a lot of it for some reason, it was basically my entire pre-30. I'm glad for the rotating game modes but everything else seems less fun in some way. It's just not as enjoyable to play as it used to be.

It's against her hair
I really don't see the issue

I think Im finally losing it to destiny

>You're quite the shy one then, eh~?
>That's a shame then. Have you thought about commissions?
It now revolves more around active bone shield spam than around blood drain shielding.

Ayyyy Smugs.

You're supposed to be the one giving it to me, Doll~
They normally deal with it by being forgetful.

>Breeki
According to HDD life, 10 months of uptime.
>Abused to all fuck though.

>Nyanpasu
Lol, 6/10 ain't that bad. Most don't make it past 7.

I'm leaving

Goodbye, all of you, I've been here for around 7 or so months, not that it really matters. Just odd how much time I've sunk into this.

Just not a fan of the community and I think I've run my course as a member of it.

So with that, I'm off.

Goodbye /waifu/, I will miss you

Either my hunter or my shaman if i decide i want to heal raids. but ill be bouncing between my rogue hunter and demon hunter for pvp

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey Rin!

Shinoa!

King Buzzo

Took a nap earlier and felt sick as fuck

My mom got me more water though so my throat at least feels better

Also claiming Felix

Hey knight. How goes it, homie?

Gorgeous

Slashin' sword like a nord

You wont give up on that would you?

Ayyyy plushie

Emi!

and which claimer is this?

I'm sorry but who the fuck are you? Are you aware that literally whos don't have the right to open their fucking mouth? If you want any (You)s or attention play a anime girl and shut the fuck up.

Newfag

I'm getting tired

I'd ask how old you are, but you're clearly as old or older than I am. How did you manage to keep faith in people for so long?
>Yes, I am ~
>A quick search only brought up about a dozen images :| Where would I go for something like that?
>Here is one I found
I never understood the meta. Blood drain shielding was when you used Death Strike yeah?
How do you like Outlaw? everything I saw about it is appaling. Then again, I mained Assassination since Wrath

Pretty good and you?

>claimed

>

Tomcat

I never see you anymore ;w;

Oh I see my bad. I can definitely picture myself listening to this while having a drink. My music selection really lacks relaxing songs like this
I played the Kong once and the only move I knew was to slap the ground repeatedly. I lost my spot rather quickly
You're right it's not worth sobbing over.

I'm gonna go sleep goodnight 2d world

It's been a while Emi, how've you been lately?

(Yes that actually is my artwork)

RIP hand

I texted a dick pic to some dude online for the sake of the joke earlier today
There's no stopping me

I guess I've gotta settle with what I've got
But the question is
Is it good enough? ;^)

21, as it happens. I'm really not sure. Just some very persistent optimism.

Goodnight Akame, sleep well and good luck on the job hunt!

Oh shit
The bun

Then go to bed

ghey

The average person can have some pretty good ideas. Right them down, discuss them a bit and something great can come out of it. Nice though, things will get exciting with days to come.

Haha, what gave it away?

Just in the middle then, melancholic? The winding down just signifies that sleep is starting to become an option.

Say no more fam.

Oh man that takes me back. Major procrastinator here, always completed assignments that some slaved days over in just one day and got a higher grade. If I do, not waking up till like 11:00, could just finish tomorrow. For the most part, just marketing related topics, the other general things not as much.

Well it was useful while it lasted. Gonna be awhile until this junk of junk ends itself.

what are you up to tonight!?

I really liked it. the incorporation of guns is really cool. Unfortunately it's not so great for pvp so i recently switched to Subtlety

I've been alright, how about you?

good night

You could say it was a hunch

Calamity-masu'd

Eyy, I like that one! How you doing?

More or less okay, still don't have any arms but we both know that's not a burden to me at all

Claimed.

No! Don't let the games beat you!

Yeh

Honestly I'm not even sure exactly what that was replying to

That got me pretty good, thanks

>ren

Not the Emi you're thinking about.
Sorry user.

Anything really goes for me, but this just happened to be the song of choice.

found all the newfags
You got it

Obligatory claim.

I'm leaving

Goodbye, all of you, I've been here for around 7 or so months, not that it really matters. Just odd how much time I've sunk into this.

Just not a fan of the community and I think I've run my course as a member of it.

How I act in the community and in PMs is nowhere near my genuine self and I've been putting on a front for over half year, it's been exhausting and has been getting in the way of other personal matters.

I'm aware of the recent surge of users leaving or just minimizing participation and I've said on multiple occasions that I'll stay until the community dies. Problem is, It's not going to. So I'd just be lounging around until something medically urgent happens to me or I'll become unwanted, both of which I'm not too fond of as a result. Sorry to those I may have lead into believing that I'll be here for as long as I possibly can. I just can't see it happening at this point, and I won't put my own state of being and relationship with actual friends on the line just for the sake of an online community. It's just not worth it.

So with that, I'm off.

>Not putting 'Yuuko is best girl' as a rule
C'mon, onii-chan, I thought I raised you better.

So I guess we post waifus in pajamas now since we have some tired claimers amongt us?
>Already guilty of said tiredness.

I'm always paired with the most cancerous players and most things are never in my favor

I'm sorry but who the fuck are you? Are you aware that literally whos don't have the right to open their fucking mouth? If you want any (You)s or attention play a anime girl and shut the fuck up.

Hey could you stop lurking?
It's creepy

That didn't last very long
>Fire alarm went off
Now I'm wide awake and I have a headache

>',:^)

Ah fair enough, had to choose something I guess. Really nothing?
It's the same with AP Alistar or Blitz, 0-100 real quick.
I played a lot when it first game out, but I kinda stopped caring after a bit. Wonder why the base game is so addictive after all this time. The gamemode where you pick your enemies champions is pretty fun. I tend to go through pretty long breaks from league the second I start to feel bored, when I come back it's as good as new to me.

Well if you want it, tell me what's wew about drinking first!
That's kinda what I've gathered. Especially when it's fast it's hard to stay in it all the time.

Don't worry Emi, another snooze cruise is coming soon.

Exactly the same, saw it more as a challenge when I was younger. Ah you're going into marketing? Should land you somewhere nice.

Tired as hell.
>Closest I got

*among.
That should be proof enough for my tiredness.

>Laura.

But why aren't you online in steam?

well ill keep you a little company. i assume there was not a fire

What's good?

>I can work with shy, I'm rather shy myself irl~
>Deviantart is generally pretty good if you want custom images, ignoring all the cringe stuff, that is.
Yep, I managed to get some INSANE amount of shield before the change. I literally had a second health bar at one point.

It might be, won't know till you try. ;^)

It's still got some life left, but it was clicking earlier when it froze, so I can tell it's not got long left.

Tylenol.

>Drinking will get me closer to the goal line~
That's why when it gets too fast to keep up, I'll just kinda cut out for a bit.

This is very well made fam

Eh
I like these rules. Most of them aren't mine.

He never is

Goodnight Beautifuls

Kitty!

buy my mixtape

I can't really play him. He's too slow for me. Attack wise not in actual speed.

Ok I'm off

Goodnight

Your waifu is crazy as hell but i must admit she is beautiful
>whats up waifu Sup Forumsros

Oh so it's the community? Fuck that dude, never any good luck with that stuff.

I find it rather tiring to have to come around for this.

>exact same age
I wish I could do a basic training thing. But I intend to start using the gym facilities at my campus when school starts again in 2 weeks
Melancholic is a pretty good description. Something will happen to split the feeling soon enough
Classic subtlety. Remember when you could use maces and still cast ambush? Being one shot was really fun
>I-I'm very shy irl as well..
>It's exceedingly cringe when you see some of the stuff they're calling Alice. *blood boils*
>This is a VERY good one that I found
They were still stupid OP in this expansion. Remember the screen of a 25 man DK raid finishing Blackrock Foundry?

Thanks tomoko, you are beste
I kinda miss spoke it's a smoke detector and my brother got up early for his holiday and put on deodorant, which caused it to go off
>Note he uses a lot of deodorant
Nah man I'll fall asleep soon
Just talking to you cuties

>Right
Meant write.

A good one at that. Don't really have anything else going on for me and I like the concept so might as well try it.

Well fug, guess I've been a little slow. Just agreeing that the general public could create some nice Ad campaigns as well.

Each passing moment it grows.

Yeah for how long can one dick around until it bites them in the ass. Heh, still haven't found the answer. That's the plan my man, hopefully it does.

Maybe a week or two at tops?

Ayy, feel that way at times as well. Just kinda lost. Well hopefully the feeling will be geared towards something positive.

Do I need to buy another ticket?

What are you up to tonight?

that's ok i dont have any legs, i know your pain

this is the first time ill get a rogue to cap. ive always wanted one for pvp, they always kicked my ass

Thank you for the kind words user, I try hard

I really miss having sword of the divine for AD crit assassin malphite
I guess that's what I miss, in a way
The fact that there were just a lot more blatantly stupid and incorrect ways to play the game
I haven't played in a few months and I don't know if any of my friends still do
Maybe I'll hop on at some point. What server are you? Also there were some factors but the larger part is that I needed some direction because I'm tired of waiting and working a garbage warehouse job with no future. I did an internship with it a while ago that I really liked and it's a field I can really see myself in.

Looks like I've gotta make a quick trip over to lemon grove
Cause you know
I'd fuck it

I really ought to work out more
I'm not strictly out of shape, but I'm definitely less in shape than I was. I'm not really a super fit guy but I was doing upwards of 50 situps in a minute and I was quite proud of that.

Check out my soundcloud

Oh shit that's right
Yeah, I'm sure they could. I guess if you throw enough brains at it, you're bound to turn up with something. Kind of like the infinite monkey theorem.

grand dad

Good after a shitty day lol

psychic barber
Top kek

See very top

(:,'

Food and sleeps and you guys

Battlefromt 2. You?

Will people actually reply if I say this isn't for heretical purposes?

>That's adorable though~
>Oh boy, dare I ask?
>Wew~
That was great, I don't care what anyone says.
>Reminds me of the 20 man healer raids in Tera

Soon you say?

Month, tops. I'll start looking into a replacement for them soon.

>Implying you'd come all the way to fuck it

But you can't be here if you're sleeping!

Well everyone does say that we complete each other. I guess that's a blessing for us

thats really stupid

Damn, what made it shitty?

>

Is it your friend you mentioned earlier?
>Does he want to claim aya

Yes and yes.

Tali is the only reason I play ME

The community is a good 60% of it

I would have replied but I have no information on the subject. What purpose would it be for if not heretical?
Oh wait nvm. That's some top quality waifu material though.

It had to be done, man.

Son of a bitch now I have to fucking take time off work and everything
Why must you call me out

queen umaru claimed, get on my level

I prefer Yoko myself.

"Look at all these shit waifus!"

Hey Syndra. Pretty late for you isn't it?

Oh I see you cheek, was getting caught part of your plan too?
I try to keep up, but that tends to happen to me as well. One deleted reply window and I just say fuck it.

It usually always does, just a little down the line. At least that's how it is for me anyway. Pretty sure it does, you should be set when you leave. You get any work experience stuff going?

>Sword of the divine
Holy shit man forgot all about that.
There still is to an extent, but I get what you mean. Balance changes are getting so toght there's very little wriggle room for off the wall builds. Devourer Tahm was fun while it lasted.
Can't really play solo, too annoying for it. I'm on EUW, guessing you're NA?
Ah that's fair enough. Apprenticeships and internships are meant to steer you after all.

What's up smug mug?

Motoba is best girl, though.

fuk u