What happened?

what happened?

Spain is a fake sport country

>esbronza

again?

Spain is shit at Olympics, probable >we will get 15 to 20 medals and that's it.

2008: F1, Soccer, Basket, Volley, Sand stuff, Blind stuff, Cycling, indoor basketweaving

2016 after roiding scandal: nothing.

>F1
Marquez and Lorenzo are doped as fuck too.

Spain and Netherlands are underperforming this Olympics.

debts

Mostly this. Our goverment doesn't invest in any sport that isn't football, so many of our athletes cannot develop and some of them are even forced to stop competing, and there're also our federations of almost every sport, which are corrupt as fuck and dont't care if we are shit in that sport as long as their 90 year old president still gets paid ridiculous amounts of money for doing nothing.
Then, they try to tell the people that we are the best in every sport ever because miraculously, recently we've had great ahtletes like Gasol or Nadal. And now that those miracles are running out, Spain is exposing itself to the world like the shithole of sports that it is.

Too much drugs testing around Olympics, Spain doesn't like that

Memes. 2008-2012 was the spanish golden age for sports, but that's it.

Roids, no money for athletes, just to divegrass.
And until now, catalans were always the only ones bringing 90 % of the medals. And catalans, obvously, underperform because they would love to play for their national catalan team instead, and they are not allowed (for now).

Summing up: shitty country for athletes, a lot of money for football, a shithole, and catalans leaving.

Hapsburg reunification when?

Well that certainly made me think

We catalans have decide to not give more medals to spain.
When we win we are spanish, when we loose we are catalan.
Until we are not respected we will underperform.
We just don't care right now.

lorenzo is just a dope

>There are people who believe this

t.murciano
Shut the fuck up you wouldn't even be alive withut our money.

>Being this mad
Holy shit, I thought you would have a better sense of humour being an Andalusian descent and all that

As I have one grandpa from andalucia I know what a shithole that was and how glad he was able to come here
When the nigs and moors you people send here destroy Catalonia the rest of Spain will follow.
We will run this fucking country to the ground.

>nigs and moors you people send here
Whoa, how much propaganda have you been eating recently, Joan? It's your "progressive" goverment what welcomes them in the first place

Who controls the borders?
Not us.

Your government doesn't control the borders of the country, but it does invite the moors that come to Spain to go to Catalonia

>'''great''' Britain running out of countries to bully

>we

You're underperforming too, """"Great"""" Britain.

>Netherlands
Wait until velodrome starts.

they took her

Stop swimming so fucking fast then