Have you ever been able to casually fuck around with coworkers sexually?

have you ever been able to casually fuck around with coworkers sexually?
I've been thinking about how to get to a level of being able to grab/spank my coworkers playfully whenever we get bored, there's a good amount of cute girls where I work and they like to wear tiny shorts in the summer or very thin leggings.
The most I ever do is hug them, one of them. The one with the nicer ass lets me pet her back. Another one likes to get close enough to press her breasts on me, but I want to straight up spank them. Any advice? Pic related, is one of my coworkers.

Yeah I'd grab some of their asses and kiss them and grab their tits. They were ones I knew would let me.

as long as you're literally at the bottom of the pecking order... Just do it and play it off as fun...

Pet her back?

I'm thinking next time I see the one with the nicer ass I'll drop something on her butt her without her knowing (prob some flour) then point it out when shes near me and help her get it off of her butt by spanking her a bit...

Start with speaking sexually to them and joking asking to fuck. Then elevate it.

That is a really normal thing to do and also very smart on your part. Bravo! Do it ASAP and let us know how well it worked.

will do. I'll try and take a creepshot of it too, then proceed to smacking it off

Snap something like a rubber band or a towel at her butt and see how she reacts. If she gives a playful or naughty reaction, you have a chance at escalating to grab ass.

>Casually fuck with coworkers sexually

Be very careful with that. I've gotten to that point. Women can turn on a dime and all of a sudden accuse of you sexual harassment, just when they suddenly change their mind. I've been there.

I was investigated at work. And it was the weirdest thing. I got in trouble for giving this girl a hug, all the while, we were using company email to talk about a sexual relationship. Luckily they had access to all our emails and went through each one and blamed her.

It was the most uncomfortable time at work while I was being investigated.

LoL... lame.

that could work depending the situation! we do have rubber bands all around, i could just go to the back and play with it, then fling it at her ass and just say that I was bored lol

sucks to hear, girls can be such complete pieces of shit

"company email"

You're an idiot for doing that shit at a real job. These are dumbshit teens wearing booty shorts to some shitty part time job.

you remind me of this kid

I work in a warehouse with quite a lot of people. We have made out a few times between the aisles and feel each other up at any possible moment as we walk by each other. It makes work go by faster.

that's fun and exciting, every job should be this exciting.

Oh, hey hey hey...

I KNEW already that they had access to our emails. This girl was OBSESSED. And LUCKILY, I was the one that tried to tone it down when I received her emails. Sometimes, I would not talk to her, and she would send a slew of emails asking why I wasn't talking to her. All that obsession really showed to the investigator, and that's why they ruled in my favor and that's why she was disciplined. So yeah, I made no mistakes.

I even saved all her text messages and put them on a server for the investigator to look at. One of them specifically said she imagined me and her having sex. I think that's what saved me.

This niggers gonna get fired and maybe locked up.

Those butts look familiar. Where do you work?

This, lol.

I was like him at one point.

I shit you not, one time I got in trouble for STANDING TOO CLOSE at a designated station. It was a Jamba Juice at the ice cream chest. It is big enough for two people to stand in front of it. The manager called me in and said I'm standing too close.

>be me working with 9/10 redhead
>she had some kind of collagen disorder where she was hyper flexible
>used to do standing splits on the wall to get relief from the pain
>constantly flirting with me
>asked her out on a real date because I thought she was classy
>get to the 4 star restaurant, reservation only type shit
>conversation started off fine
>turned toward ex's, not my doing
>kept talking about all these guys that were into her
>"oh cool what are you into?"
>"well I like hiking but my ex blah blah blah"
>"oh cool what else?"
>"I like blah blah blah but this guy that likes me blah blah blah"
>couldn't get a single answer without some other guy being involved
>made it visibly obvious that I was sick of hearing her answers about guys
>stopped asking her questions altogether
>focused on my awesome food while she struggled to find reasons to keep talking about other dudes
>split the check
>she never came back to work
>saw her after a couple months while I was with my new girlfriend
>smirked at her like haha bitch look who's lonely

if she spanks you, you spank her

I ejaculated inside an interns mouth. She has a boyfriend.

nice. how did that even happen