I hate when people put preconceptions me. On the outside I may look like an "attractive" girl...

I hate when people put preconceptions me. On the outside I may look like an "attractive" girl, but on the inside I just want to fly! Can anyone relate?

Tits or gtfo

>attractive
Sure, buddy.

Michael jackson can

Never mind. I guess its true what they say about this place.

Just fucking commit suicide already jesus fuck you are so fucking annoying

I second this.

In all seriousness, is there a place like Sup Forums that is a bit more female friendly? (I don't mean nicer necessarily, but more women that are "different")

In all seriousness, fuck off. No one cares about you special snowflake bullshit.

Fuck off to Tumblr, that's where useless cunts like you congregate.

Yes. Sup Forums can be a nice place. After you post tits. If not, no one gives a shit and everyone will tell you to gtfo. Not gonna be a white knight. You know what you have to do to get a reaction from these socially inept tards.

Don't encourage the attention whoring cunt you fucking faggoty shitstick.

I didn't say anything about snowflakes. Im not one of those "Frozen" bandwagon posers. Im talking about Flight, which is a very common fantasy everyone has. You can try to make me feel bad about wanting to be a boy thats young forever, (thought Sup Forums was cool with that) but you can't deny you haven't dreamt of flying.

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck why the fuck are you even replying to me? I told you to off yourself, bow get to it, worthless cunt.

So you're the guy who said the suicide thing too? Can someone tell me how to tell if a comment is by the same person?

I know this is an attention whore, I know this is bait. I feel like watching this unfold. Let me have my fun asshole. I don't tell you how to get your shits and giggles. Let me watch the desperate ass social tards fall for the fucking bait damnit.

I know you're trying to be mean, but thats my favorite Dunham puppet! I think the others are a little too racist.

Vegetable alert. Your mom will die in her sleep if you ever post in this board

show us ur dick

Yeah it's the same fucking person. And so is this. Fuck. Off. You. Fucking. Attention. Whore.

No one cares about your Peter Pan fantasy, especially not here.

You know, whiteknighting like a fucking beta faggot isn't gonna get you OP's tits. You know that, right?

Then what sub should I be in? Till then, just holding out for some like minded people.

Im sorry. I meant you. You vegetable.

Even if I already had one, I'd still have my same mind and beliefs. I would save it only for the special ones.

I could've sworn I said I wasn't white knighting. Did you even read the shit I wrote? I said do whatever the fuck you want, I'm gonna sit over here and see how it plays out. With the amount of tits that're on the fucking internet, why the actual fuck do I care for just one pair of tits?

The fuck are you even talking about, shitlord?

My mom has been dead for years, and I tell you, it was definitely not in her sleep, nor was it fucking peaceful.

Swim back to Tumblr you whale

Fucking Christ "fly"

You're defending this shitheel of an OP. Just cos you're claiming you 'want to see this play out' doesn't mean you're not moralfagging. What we ahould be doing is saging the fuck out of this and any thread like it until this cunt gives up.

I think I can agree with you on that.

Good good. I feel a little less rustled now.

My jimmies were pic related levels of rustled once I hit the word 'attractive' in the OP

I expected a some bitterness, but was hoping for a little understanding. At the very least a compliment on my photoshopping. Isn't everyone here a computer person? Thats one common ground we have.

I just wanted to see fireworks. Before I knew it I was making the fireworks instead. Crisis averted.

>understanding
Just where in the fuckshit do you think you are?

>compliments/understanding
>Sup Forums

u have been sadly misdirected