Anyone of mixed ethnicity...

Anyone of mixed ethnicity? I'm half Danish and half Norwegian but I tell people I'm either mulatto or just Norwegian since I identify with my Norwegian side more (it's cooler since I stand out of the Danes here)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/mulatto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In the US that would make you an Aryan

It's not like people give a fuck, you cum curler. They are just too polite to say it to your face, but it's easier here on anonymous jweeb board.

mullato doesnt mean that tho

Half tavastian and half Finland proper here.

Everyday rasism can be tough sometimes, but i try cope.

Im half polish/half iranian.

I am Greek

fuck off race mix scum, I hope you die of ass cancer

Half Japanese half Irish Canadian lol

ELIOT ROGER!!! XDD

canadian isn't an ethnicity per se

Be glad you haven't met me, I beat up crossbreeds like you every day.

Half vodka, half juice. But usually i telling that i'm drinking beer or wine and don't like vodka.

Norwegian=Danish

Arr rook d same

I'm German/Irish

one of my grandparents was German, does that make me a mongrel?

Lol wtf are you talking about youre the same fucking people

they're both nordic you stupid fucker
thats like saying you're German/Austrian. Its the same ethnicity

Not true by the way, literally genetically, culturally and to an extent even phenotypically distinct.
All of you are continental celts anyway, just like most of the danes.

>father's family from north england
>mother's family from south england

I'll be swinging from a tree on the day of the rope

Nej din dumme fan ni är samma folk.

Nah, the Romans took care of most of the Celts living here

>All of you are continental celts anyway, just like most of the danes.
Denmark is urheimat for all Germanic people. There isn't a single drop of Celtic blood in these lands.
Norway on the other hand is quite Celtic because you stole Irish/Scottish women rather than Anglo-Saxon women, during the viking age.

hmm...

Spaniard and German
The best combination possible

Are you fucking dumb? Danes and Norwegian don't look the same + cultural differences. Ffs you are not even from here stfu

Paternal - 2 Finnish grandparents (northern Finland, Rovaniemi area, likely originally of Karelian extraction)

Maternal - 1 Swedish grandparent, Luleå area
1 Samí grandparent, Jokkmokk area, western saí ethnicity speaking the lule samí dialect. Culturally woodland samí rather than reindeer herders.

tl;dr I'm a not even half anything, shitskin through and through. Pls send to camp promptly.

I you were here in the same room with me, I'd headlock you and bareback you in the ass.

Do you even know how to read haploshit? I bet you're one of the dumb fags that think red == celtic.

I'm portuguese.
My ancestry is literally russian roulette or just straight clusterfuck

Dad's Swedish, but I've never felt any fucks given.

>Denmark is urheimat for all Germanic people.
That's not really the entire truth, now is it?

Swedish as in from Sweden proper or """"Swedish"""" as in "an ethnic Finn who's ancestors cucked themselves linguistically to have better societal standing"?

No my parents are both American

Half Portuguese and half Scottish.

>mfw I have zero connection to either of these countries
>typicalAmerican.jpg

Austrians don't even want anything to do with the Germans. Honestly I don't like neither

>Mulatto

Which country is black then? Denmark or Norway?

No it means farmer cuck i.e. not nordic

Return to the highlands, Celtic man!

From Sweden, how many times it has to be told to you fucks that Fenno-swedes are just as finnish as any of us? Same goes for Åland.

>implying implications
A lot of Fennoswedes are connected by blood to Sweden proper within the last few generations, and that's not a new development. Fennoswedes are not just Finns who changed their language.

I'm half portuguese and half native american

im hungarian, turkish and kurdish

What do you mean? Mulatto means mixed you fucking inbred monkey. I'm full white but of MIXED ethnicity

Okay, Åland is Åland, not gonna speak for them.

You wouldn't need to tell us at all if you could all agree on it amongst yourself. But funnily enough it seems that they're "Swedes" whenever they're being faggots and Finns whenever they accomplish shit worth being proud of. I mean, I agree with you, just saying it's pathetic as shit.

>inb4 pot kettle black

Doesn't make it any less true.

why dont you just say youre norse and dont care about nationalities
sort of the thing i do with my panslavism

dictionary.com/browse/mulatto

Because we have killed each other for centuries and probably for millennia before then. Just like you have.

Because then we would all have to let go of ancient butthurts that stopped mattering 200 years ago.

Incidentally, I would like to remind the eternal Dane that we have strategically places nuclear material within eyeshot of Copenhagen. The Barsebäck nuclear power plant, or as we like to call it, "The Insurance Policy". Keep this in mind before you flap your FUCKING PÖLSEHOLE, Mads!

Such as? It's mainly about language, butthurt hicks who are well capable to learn damn quantum mechanics, but whine when they have to pass some basic level swedish course to graduate.

Pathetic.

Half Tavarish, half cocaine.

This felt weird typing, I just noticed how half is spelled, but it's pronounced haf. English is so damn weird.

No, mulatto means half-white and half-black. Spanish, Portuguese (and French iirc) have a million words to describe exactly how you're a brown mutt.

>tfw English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, French, German, Dutch, Swiss, and Czech

It's pretty meaningless so I just identify as American.

Mexican dad (mestizo) Dominican mum (mulata)

Half Portuguese half Polish

That's like the difference between Austrians and Germans

the true master race

>implying there's any difference between the Scandinavian peoples bar Finland

arr rook same

Well, it's rare at least.

I'm half uruguayan and half uruguayan

MICKED

>I'm half Danish and half Norwegian
>but I tell people I'm either mulatto
>mulatto
Sorry but that's cringey as fuck. Why do you white people do this like lmao. I'm mixed race: an actual mulatto. You are just two white people mixed together! Pls explain something if I am missing it

Paternal Great great grandpap was some Basqueman with a generic surname who sailed down some Bolivian river and settled in Perú. Since this is the 1800s and apparently some family members thought that those back in Spain should have kept contact, but since they didn't they went "fuck 'em" and so they're dead to us. He then mixed with your average Peruaner and funny enough during my grandfather's generation, all his brothers came out with clear milky skin with light hair and hazel/light eyes except for him. He got the brown skin and black hair so he was considered the black sheep of the family. At times I think about doing 23 and me or DNA land because I want to find out more about the family. Some progenitors on my mother's side ran away from their parents in what's now Bolivia during an unknown time period. From my reasoning it could have been that they eloped or the War of the Pacific made them decide to move deeper into Peruvian territory. I relate with my great great grandpap's surname mostly becauae his strong genetics causes all of us to look really similar to one another. Like how Jonathan and Joseph Joestar were distinct in their looks but had the same facial features.

So americans are mulattos mixed from germanic, romanics, slavs and even natives. And they are still called White.
>mfw

I guess the Euro and American definitions of race and ethnicity are very different.

In the US, whites are basically a confederation of ethnicities that are all seen as the same. Most people in the US think Trump (Germanic) and Melania Trump (Slavic) are of the same group, for instance.

In Europe, the history of inter-ethnic warfare goes a lot deeper than US history (ethnic conflict in Europe versus things like Italian and Irish discrimination in the US), causing them to regard foreign Europeans as an "other", whereas Americans would just say they're all white.

Hong kong chinese on my fathers side

English,irish,scottish on ym mothers

Post above you here. Just to clarify I'm just Ein Peruaner that immigrated to the U.S.A. I like to believe that my post was clear on my nationality but I'll clarify once again just to be sure.

Eurasian here too. What's it like being a halfie in the UK?

are all black Africans the same?

I had an ancestor from Wallonia several hundred years ago, does that count?

The US is regarded as the most racially diverse nation in the world, but Africa is undisputedly the most ethnically diverse place in the world, with Nairobi (I believe, either that or Lagos) being the most ethnically diverse city in the world.

We might view them as all the same, but the differences they have with each other stretch hundreds if not thousands of years, and are causing many major conflicts to this day that hold the continent back.

So no, although most westerners would say yes

It's not bad,i never had any issues.I look pretty white,so people dont relise im half asian most of the time.If they do they're pretty chill about it.

most would, I have this argument with my missus, she's Burundian.
Burundi is a relatively new nation.. she says she's pure.
funny stuff

Yeah very much so. Some French, some finno-swed, some German. Some Brit some native

I think from my mom's side they were cucks from Toledo that settled in Mexico, or so said some private investigator they hired.

My dad's side I have no idea. I know my great-grandfather was some crazy Indio that kidnapped my great-grandmother. I think my great-great-grandfather was a Spaniard.

I have a yakut ancestor that was born around 900AD

Wait what the fuck so I'm not white even tho I'm Norwegian/German/Irish/Finnish/Russian/Balkan/French? Pic related is me from side

that's right
>education is a curve

> education is a curve
Wtf I was half joking at the Grand Canyon Germans kept looking at me thinking I was one of them (clean shaven) and half of my actual ancestors are from Norway

>half indian half white.
>people unironically call me "el negro"
>there's darker people than me amongst my friends but they're italian therefore "white"

I love this country though

Spaniard/Irish

If I was half-Danish, I'd be ashamed of it too.

Sverige er det mest germanske landet i hele verden.
>Dfn R1a1a

Accurate pic is accurate. Danishnes is a genetic defect that needs to be eradicated through enforced sterilization.

>Literally only one white country and one somewhat white country
>Those jewlobes

... you're kinda hot 2bh. Would let you do me etc.

Yes. It makes me want to fucking kill myself. I hate having an American parent.

Mother's Mother's Side: Irish
Mother's Father's Side: Southern German (Bavarian, I think; ex-nobility)
Father's side is Scottish/English, I'm not sure about the exact roots. Someone on my dad's side did a bunch of genealogy and discovered that we had someone on the Mayflower, so that's neat-o.

Every group of friends has a designated el negro, el cabeza, el petiso and el gordo.

fucking el

My mother is 100% Swedish
My father is a Cuban refugee of mixed white/black descent

I look white (straight hair, freckles, white skin, a "white" pointy nose), but I know I'm not white. I'm also not black, and I don't speak Spanish so I'm not latino.

I don't know what I am.

My father was a black American (lol) and my mother is Filipino. My mother side had some Spanish ancestry since my great grandmother was Spanish but her genes never carried on because she married a poor Filipino man and then her daughter married another poor Filipino man. You can kinda see why my mother married a rich American. She should've just married a whitey so I don't exist desu

I'm distantly Greek, Dutch, English and Swiss apparently. Even my parents were mixed.

I used to get teased and called a Jew in primary school.

My mom is German-Mexican and my dad is a born and raised Aussie bushman.

brudda?

I'm half Scottish and half Ulster-Scottish

turkish, kurdish and hungarian
pic related is my hand

>girly man

im as manly as a macho man

same
my father tells me of his stories of driving around the ice lakes at age 14 with his little brother
and keeps yelling and hitting me and calling me a pussy when i drive the speed limit along the icy highways inbetween the mountains here