HELP ME, B!

> HELP ME, B!
Just fapped to my mom.
Feeling extremely shameful and guilty, I want to kill myself;
No, it's not fucking "Will Kill Myself; If Trips Then Livestream" thread;
No bait.
I just feel extremely shameful and devastated.
I try to continue my fucking life as i used to be but i can't stop unconsciously thinking about what i have done.
Anons, should i feel the way i do?
Don't be cruel.

Post pics of mom and let us decide.

Post pics.

you should fap to her more. it stops feeling bad and starts feeling incredible. pics of your mom?

well is she hot? if so post so we could make a good dessision on whether you're a fucked up creep or just a dude with a hot mom

If it makes you feel better, just know that there are millions of people that fuck their mom. Don't think just fapping to your mom is abnormal.

Don't kill yourself pussy

youll Sup Forums okay

Let's see your mom then we can judge

left

Yah it really depends on what she looks like...

Pics so we can Sup Forums the judge

fuck, she's fine. more!! any of her feet and legs?

how could you even Manage that? What pic did you use m8. From what see your fucked a bit

ok, ask as many photos as you wish.... but don't forget to answer original question, please.

Not gonna lie OP, that is one hot fucking mom you have there.

roll for a trips

this kind?
what was the actual point of posting her pics?
answer my question please

Not bad... As long as you don't think about her being your mom while your doing it, it's all good

To answer your question don't feel bad you have fucking hot mom

any of her bare feet? any stories?

Finding something hot on a computer screen and acting on the said fantasy are 2 very different things, don't worry OP.

>also please post sexy pics

Post the most revealing pictures, let US fap to them, then we'll tell you if its worth it.

I just fapped to your mom too, don't worry OP.

To answer the question.yes, you should feel bad. Who faps to their own mother?
Anyways continue posting pics.

>dessision
You illiterate fuck

which pic did you use OP?

I'd fap to your mom.

Will you grab some of her dirty panties, lay them out so the crotch is visible, and post some high quality pics?

Can you also sneak some shots of her soles and arches?

Now I too have fapped to your mom. We are brothers

Never fapped to me mum or thought about it but That is kinda fucked up

Just be lucky your mom's still alive.

Or not. It makes a good excuse to fap to this shit.

Post tits faggot.

Maybe even a bloody pad? Literal bloody, not British slang bloody.

fantasy, dude

It always starts like that it's normal. Then, you begin to get some more intense crush on her. The next thing you know then is you're eating her pussy

Roll lol

Hey, OP. What you did was weird, yeah. But not much "wrong" with it.

Be glad you feel guilty. That shitty, burning sensation in your upper stomach means you're human. You're a man with morals. Be glad you're not one of the creeps on here who do that shit daily and feel nothing.

With that said, also, it's actually quite natural, at one point or the other, to hold sexual tendency towards the opposite sex parent. Erik Erikson, the man who completely evolved the way we look at child psychology, says in his groundbreaking text, "Childhood and Society," (a very relevant, well-known book used in psychology classrooms today) that sexual attraction to a parent during puberty is expected unless the culture completely stomps it out of them. And even if you're not within the cubicles of puberty, just know it's not a horrible, disgusting crime as to what you did.

Just promise yourself to NEVER do it again. It was a one-time fuck-up. And that's all there is to it.

You're fine user. Just don't ever let her know. In fact, don't let anyone know. We all have secrets. Just don't do anything stupid, like steal her underwear.

chop your dick off and feel guilty

>intelligence
>Sup Forums

Fuck off

dubs confirms good intentioned user is correct

Thanks dude
Your answer was helpful
Have a good day, my friend.
Thanks again.
Nice dubs anyway :)

Are you a psych major or some shit? Way to waste your fucking education

>psychology book
you're a retard, psychology is a pseudo science and most of its experiments cant be replicated. we're wired to NOT be incestuous because it usually leads to disadvantaged children, in fact we're prone to not hold sexual views to anyone that raised us, or was raised alongside us.

No, I'm not. I'm an engineer. I just have a general interest in the mind and how our species works.

That was a culturally-induced trait. It was a learned trait, certainly a useful one. But not part of our wiring.

OMG John stop posting pics of your mom

Good guy user back at it

What the fuck is your problem?

I fapped to her and plan to cum in a couple moments.

Only homosexual wouldn't cum to such queen. You should be shameful to not please her needs.

Very shameful.

Kek owned

Towel-head detected

Go eat some tacos smelly chicano.

>Build the wall

i masturbate to my sister weekly, nothing is normal dude

Post pics of sister.
Op got grounded.

I would fuck her missionary style then bust a nut on her stomach. Thats one hot milf op

will you cumtribute her? lol