Feels thread

Feels thread.
Share what's on your mind before you go to sleep, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7l5aaHaFU68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think I'm going to have to increase the number of reps so I can finally break this weight-loss plateau I've hit. I swear, these last 12 lbs are the hardest.

That, and I'm getting fucking SICK AND TIRED of my "friends" and family treating me like I don't exist or something.

My girlfriend I had just recently started dating left me because she told me my penis wasnt enough to pleasure her. It kills me how girls have been conditioned to believe that massive cocks are all that is pleasureable

I'm insecure and can't handle social anxiety anymore. It's sickening the way any form of interaction with other people causes me anxiousness and paranoia

I'm feeling the comfort of my high thread count sheets.

Holy fuck that's terrible Sup Forumsro

But to be honest, women like that are not worth our air. Don't be upset that she's left, just brush yourself off and move on. How long were you guys dating?

That this guy would be the DANKEST meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=7l5aaHaFU68

I just woke up and its 10 PM. Fell asleep after gaming for 26 hours.

I'll be stopping this nonsense once uni starts tho. Couple more weeks, already tired of NEET life

Just like a month. It was shortly after the first time we had sex..

>pic related

I dont think its that bad

>Can't do anything right
>I try to seem nice but I come off as creepy or a fucking retard
>Look ok at best
>Have absolutely no confidence
>Really dumb. I graduated with a 2.5GPA
>Overthink every situation and everyone's behaviors towards me until I convince myself they somehow hate me
>Have no talents, no aspirations
>don't have many interests
>too much of a pussy to kill myself
>kissless virgin
>barely even had a girlfriend before

Keeeeeeeek

I hope to god that's flacid.

Me and my girlfriend are going through tough times being distant right now. Things are changing the loss of physical contact is shit, we fight, "you deserve better" talk and all that shit. I just feel like crying like a beta fag right now and need a shoulder to lean on.

FUCK IT'S HAPPENING

My family has a huge fucking record of mental illness and recently I've been finding myself not being tired, easily angered, forgetful as hell,un able to pronounce anyfucking word, and seeing shit

I didn't think I'd be the sibling to get it

Fuck my life

Fuck

Timestamp please

I kekd

fucking kek

The love of my life is leaving me. We've been married for 4 years together for 9. She hasn't always been the kindest to me, but I've always loved her to death and admired her. She says her feelings have changed. Mine have too, but I'll bet money its because I told her I don't want to continue our open relationship anymore because it has been emotionally hurting me. I found texts/sexts to her fukboi she has been seeing for the past 3 months...even though when I finally hooked up with one other person she had a meltdown and hit me. After I snooped through her phone and saw that shit and said this needs to stop, a few days later she says we need a seperation. I'm pretty sure she will want a divorce though.

I know its not a healthy relationship, but I feel so empty without her.

2.5 in highschool or college? Tbh neither really truly matters.

There's no way that's really you? That can't be hard

It shouldn't be too to bad if you guys were only dating for a month tbh, there's less feelings

Wow.... When you an hero be a bro and stream it

I want to do well in school this semester, I've had trouble the past few years. And I don't feel like I will have enough time after working so much to keep myself happy academically, socially, and physically.

High school

My girlfriend is slowly falling into the cold clutches of depression and I've got nothing to do with it but I still feel terrible for consistently failing in my attempts to help.

Other than that my life's pretty solid right now. How's it going, FeelAnons?

Its like semi hard. It doesnt get too much bigger. Maybe a little thicker

And I dont have a pin or paper on me.. its mine though

I don't know what I want in life, or anything in general. I'm starting college in a few days at a university I didn't intend to attend. (My cocky ass applied to basically all public ivy leagues and got rejected from all of them.) I'm going to be pursuing a degree I'm not even sure I enjoy, I feel empty, like something is missing. I don't know if I want to just fuck a few girls to boost my self-esteem, or if I want an actual relationship. All this pressure honestly makes me question if I'm even cut out for life.

I know those feels, grill is getting into it with me we have a daddy dom relationship going on and she is saying we should stop. Makes me feel shitty knowing I can't really be there for her to help and be the man I need to be for her. Rest of my feels are

Oh well yeah definitely dont stress that shit too much. Highschool GPA doesnt matter for shit once you get into college. And its not too hard to get into college

>mfw jesus is this mean

Oh god

I mean, I get where you're coming from but holy shit that's small. I wouldn't hold it against her.

Damn, that's rough, anons. I certainly know those feels. Wish I could say I knew some way to make it better, but honestly I don't. But I feel for you just the same.

I'm not great with giving advice, but all I have is to try to enjoy the little things.
Like 's dick.
But all jokes aside, just relax, remember that you are here to have a good time, stop worrying about the later and start living in the now. Life is beautiful, be happy.

I dont think its that bad. Like maybe a little below average.

My car is rapidly becoming too much to handle. The stress of maintaining a 21 year old car is insane, but I can't afford something new because car insurance on a car with a loan reems people my age. Buying another cheap beater is out though because this stress is killing me. I have to make it another three months at least. While the car can do it, I really don't know if I can.

OP here. Your dick size doesn't determine your value. You don't need a shallow girl like her, go find you a keeper, a girl who will love you for you, not just for your dick.
I bet you're a real catch which any woman would be lucky to have, you just have to find a good one. keep your head held high, buddy.

>be me
>be in love with a girl for more than 10 years, since I was 6 or 7
>we spent a lot of time together over the years
>we grow up and grow distant
>eventually become friends again
>she is always getting into relationships but never giving me a chance
>love her too much to risk anything or take chances
>I doubt she'll ever give me a chance

>tfw your pubes are as long as your dick

I keep going back and forth with this person I like. We're almost dating but it's not 'official' to say the least. We allways joke about it and shit, we've played around with the idea but it's the long distance that gets them.
>Tldr; I have no balls to actually ask someone out

Like what happens that causes a cock to be this small? Just low test or what?

Same Sup Forumsro...

Some of us just weren't meant for this world...

>tfw nothing actually matters because in 100 or so years nobody will know my name yet we spend our lives trying to be as good as other people want us to be, even though at the end of it all, we will really wish that we had always done what we wanted to.

when your pubes are longer than your actual penis

I hope my mother hasn't fucked up my future for kicking me out for not having a job.
I need just 5 credits and i might have to settle for a fucking GED.

She told me she wants me to come home and rub it in her face how i managed to get by, but I've cut all contact with her.

>Me 22 year old live near DC
>My dream girl and her friend are in Ocean City for a week
>She invites me down and I decide what the hell
> I come about 3/4 of the way through their trip
>Meet with her and the friend on the boardwalk
>Walk and talk all day long
>Sun is setting and we find ourselves alone as the others get some fries
>"user, I know you like me or love me or whatever, but I want to be friends with you for ages not your girlfriend for a few months or years"
>I tell her I understand and feel the same which is kinda true

I feel better knowing the chance is over and I feel that I can finally move on but in the same regards I don't know where to go from here, my life has been empty enough recently in the end it doesn't even matter I guess

Fucking shit my problems are rather insignificant. I've got this thing with a girl, like she's my girl, but she isn't my girlfriend. It's Fucking hard to explain. Tonight she said she has some questions but it isn't anything bad but I'm still Fucking stressed about it. I always stress about this shit and I don't know why. Fucking fuck. Also, I have an atrocious case of penis insecurity even though I'm not small. I dunno man, I'm stressed and I feel like I'm losing my mind and I'm about to have a heart attack. I'm so stressed my hair has started thinning even though I'm only 18. I don't sleep or eat like I should and I know that that's also making my hair worse but I can't help but stress you know? Any advice Sup Forumsros?

I've been to Ocean City before. I live 6 hours away from DC.

You can only go up from here my brother. Best of luck lad, I'm cheering for you.

I have a severe track of Bi Polar and I've got a high chance of getting it. It's been in my family for every generation and has torn the family apart multiple times, I've considered killing myself to end the streak. I'm not saying you should do the same but I know how you feel bro, my condolences.

>but I've cut all contact with her

Stop being stupid and get the fuck home.

I dont really have low test. I am super horny all of the time..

Its just a bad angle maybe

The friend I just asked out. Don't care that she said no, but the fact that she freaked out like I was joking.

And now I'm just here lookin for memes to distract me

Found out girlfriend has been fucking a dude behind my back since three months ago, today she told me that and ditched me for some beta'r fag than me. Talked to the fucker and bypassed his VPN to scare him. Nothing illegal though of course

Big cocks are like tight pussy. Guys don't like it loose girls don't like it small

I won't give details because the story is long and shitty, but I've been where you are right now. I know it feels like there can't be anything better outside your relationship, but there will be. Not right away, but one day after you've done your crying, you'll wake up and feel better. You'll feel more connected to your body, you'll feel clear-headed for the first time in what feels like an eternity and you'll walk out of your front door with yout head held high, ready to step into something wonderful.

Damn how big is that monster cock?

I had this problem in high school. A girl I really liked could have been considered my girlfriend, although we never did anythinf sexual becaise I was a pussy. We were always together, she would wait on me to get out if I was held back for detention, she would always meet me at the shops where we would buy smokes and hang out, we would talk for hours about problems we had in our lives sometimes even talking about sexual things.

Now that I think of it, I must have looked like a fucking idiot, telling her all these things I would do to her but I was too afraid to even kiss her.

Your girl is probably going to ask you where your relationship is going. Most likely she is seeking a romantic connection, could be anything up to sex, or she wants commitment, exclusivity.

Please don't make the same mistake as me, I ignored the girl I loved simply because I was a fucking pussy. Now she's all I dream about.

Love her. It's that easy. The hair problem will sort itself out once you become happier. Women have a crazy way of relieving stress without actually doing anything.

If you lose her, you could lose your own mind.

GOTTA SUCK A CHOAD IN THE PARTY ZONE

how many girls have seen it? It's smaller than a finger

Heres a unique feel,

Have friends over , originally from east europe

Me and wife good friends ( husband and wife )with couple

Husband always dresses like main singer from millencolin. Has alot of friends,lives in the moment

Take them off shore fishing, hunting, etc. (I live in alaska)

They leave and im jealous they can go to europe and live more carefree, it sucks ass when people you genuinly like leave

basically, but only before and during puberty

you can have more test than a bull but it wont do shit for your cock after puberty

How do you jerk off? I could get off to that (girl user)

Nigger stop being a nigger.. seriusly. Tell her about your feelings man. I know your feel bro. But tell her if she doesnt accept you that way then you can look for other girls. Dammmn man i dl feel bad for you. Oww and tell her in person not text or social media. Goodluck cowboyy

I hope I have kids someday, but time won't wait much longer.

My waifu isn't real and 3D girls have absolutely no fucking personality or depth.

Ded ψ(`∇´)ψ

They left because it's fucking Alaska.

You hate when people leave because it's fucking Alaska.

You think Europe is carefree because you live in fucking Alaska.

Get the fuck out of there, snowbro.

Extra user chiming in. Similar story to this guy. She moved to Kansas and I'm pretty sure I'll never get to see her again. Still cary a photo of her in my wallet. Go for it man, you don't want to know this feel.

Got ya bro, same feeling right here, sucks as hell, cry what you have to cry and keep moving, hope you get better soon man

I wake up with headaches every time I dream of her.

It's worse when I think I might bump into her. I always get this crazy dizziness and my nuts tighten up and my sphincter loosens.

I know if I were to talk to her again, I would try to explain this all away and win her back but she woildn't bite. She's happy now.

My sanctum is on the brink of collapse
I see only through a cracked glass window
Surrounded by an introspective mural
Observed and refined every day

At the forefront
Fire and laughing masks
A hollow man smiles under the foot of an elephant
Dynamite lit on a long fuse
Rotting floorboards in a house with no ceiling
And the rain falls just in that spot
The Moon lay shattered upon the Earth
Strangers walk away with the fragments

In the middle ground
A car careens towards a cliff’s edge
Blood trickles into a bathtub
Beer cans and pill bottles
Bloodshot eyes and empty baggies
A toppled chair beneath a noose
An epitaph to a meaningless name
Encased in glass, someone nobody can see

Behind it all
Rolling meadows lush and green
The texture of summer sunlight
Snow capped mountains breaching the clouds
A child approaches a group
These images painted long ago
Have grown soft and turned yellow
Inviting me to bring them back to full color

Each day the sun shines dimmer
Black and white grow closer to grey
My sanctum shrinks but feels more empty
And I continue to work

I'm going blind soon and I'm scared as hell. Now I will be even more worthless and undesirable. I really don't know what I'm going to do once I go blind. I might kill myself before that to save my parents from taking care of me forever

I like it here, i wouldnt leave bro, my job keeps me from doing a lot of travelling and sice most of me and my wifes family is dead weve realized we dont have anybody but each other. We have so few friends we kinda make fun of each other for it.

Its a complex feel

What do you do if you both sincerely love and sincerely hate someone at the same time, and for different reasons?

You could get a guide dog now while you can see and get some practice in. Walk around with your eyes closed and get a feel for how it works. Then when you're officially medically blind, you can grab titties all day. Who's gonna fuck with a blind guy?

Just don't go out after 10PM, you might get murdered or robbed.

About 4. I havent actually have any partners I had sex with multiple times..

Really? And tbh I just kinda rub it. Idk.

Thanks user, I really appreciate you posting this. I have been so up and down, but its nice to hear someone who has been through it too. :)

How do virgins answer the 'Are you sexually active?' question by the doctor? I think I have an illness but don't want the doc to know I aint plugged no cunts.

Why does the skin in the head look like a dry foot

Well, I can tell you what happened with me and my dream girl. She's the one who convinced me not to kill myself. She's also the first person I ever talked to about my depression. I ended up pushing her away from me because at the time, I thought I'd be streaming my death for you guys, and I didn't want to hurt her any worse than I had to. Looking back on it, I was an idiot. You should go start the fucking conversation, say your piece, and see if anything happens. At the very least, its a chance. And btw, the dreams become less frequent eventually.

This girl I took care of for 6 years...we were lovers...and we are related by marriage. She wanted to be public about our relationship, but didn't seem to care we would be disowned by both of our families.

Long story short, she pretty much told me to fuck off and that she needs to "heal from the last 6 years", but I'm her best friend. Sup Forums...give me some advice on what to do, ya'll...because I'm seriously hurting right now.

You say no since you haven't had sex yet. Its not rocket science user.

I've done some practicing and I'm already blonde in one eye. But activities like reading, video games, and the internet will be nonexistent after my other eye deteriorate. It's terrifying to me

Shit man I have thr same problem, just we kinda had something, we spend a lot of time together, shit a lot, a month ago she told me she was dating some guy, and that shit hurt like hell, a few weeks we text each other, and she said, she never saw me as more than a friend really, fuck my life, I feel so empty not seeing her, so, bro just tell her, its 50/50 bet.

Elaborate more. That barely made sense

Just say not currently

I'm probably seeing her Saturday so I'll tell her then

Elaborate on what? Can you be specific?

What if she has a boyfriend, should I put myself in a position she would be in, so I can run off a coincidence?

What if you're 23 years old.

You're going to need to explain more than "Long story short"

Holy shit are you me? What kind girls do you like, do you have trouble talking to girls you like.

Gotta man up and still say so. It doesn't matter if you are a virgin or not, own it Sup Forumsro.

If you have her number still, I'd just tell her you need to talk to her about something and try to arrange a time to meet in person. You MUST do this in person. Then just tell her what you need to say. Don't worry about whether she has a boyfriend or not, you are just letting her know that you want to have a relationship.

24 yr, never work before, I really want a job, but every job ask for experience, the girl I had a crush and a really close friend, its dating some cocaine snorter fag, I been feeling like shit The last month, I lost all motivations in college, I want to cry all the time, but I cant, just want a hug and somebody tell everything well be ok and maybe share a few, beers, I love you guys. I'll try to sleep in a few minutes.

I feel for you, guy. I wish I could help but you're out of my league.

Don't be afraid. Great Men aren't made with fear, they are made with adversity.