WWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2ddzw4l7us
youtube.com/watch?v=YOFPem14g68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this?

old ass tako pell you got their

When you haven't updated your interior since 1991.

lol there's a Taco Bell that still looks exactly like this right by my folks' house.

That's Taco Bell.

Taco Bell in Flyoverland

That's almost worth keeping now...its aged enough that it's kind of "retro".

holy shit that is beautiful a e s t h e t i c

90's kid here, even at the time I didn;t understand what the suits at these companies were doing. No one was into the pastels, the neon, the zigzags that permeated fucking everything in the early nineties.
I was fucking 7 in 1991, and even I was repulsed by everything done in this style, which was a fucking lot.
It was never ACTUALLY popular, it was something old men in suits decided the kids'd like.

Born in '82 here... the thing about that shit is that it's what the suits in the 90's thought was going to be cool. They were trying to project the 80's into the present... this was the part of the 90's that was still getting over the 80's.

Hence grunge as counter-culture.

Vaporslave thread

Sup fellow 90's kid.
I agree with you 100%. I was deep into the grunge/punk shit as a kid, it was very appealing while being surrounded and drowned in baby boomers horseshit.
Boomers, worst generation by far, agree or disagree?

Agree, strongly.

Was about to comment just how frigging 90s this Taco Bell looked (not a bad thing,) but everyone beat me to it...

>tfw 1990 was 40 years ago

Looks like fuckin' Family Double Dare.

Ive been waiting for this thread for 2 years

youtube.com/watch?v=C2ddzw4l7us

they fucking broke everything, the most selfish generation.
Everything from the law, to employment, they fucking ravaged.

Motherfucker who taught you to add

youtube.com/watch?v=YOFPem14g68

Taco Bell, kiddo.

False, the 90's taco bells looked great and the new ones are boring. Same with Cherry Pepsi.

They don't need to. Amerifats would still go there even if the place was infested with rats. An establishment in Europe with an interior like this wouldn't last long.

shit toejam and earl is like autodubs

100% the greediest and most self-centered generation America has had. And yes, including ours.

VAPOR W AVE

I miss the '90's. Simpler times.

You 90s kids need to cut this shit out. OF COURSE THEY WERE 'SIMPLER TIMES' It's called nostalgia. Get over it.
You're all just a bunch of whiny bitches

It was a strange time to grow up, arguably the worst.
It was this weird middle ground between the fruitful past, where you worked hard and got rewarded, and the modern economy where you use nepotism to get a good wage, or spend 8 years in uni to make slightly more than minimum wage, or break your body for minimum wage.
We grew up being told "Girls go to school, and be secretaries and nurses, men go to work and be loggers and mechanics. If you work hard, you'll be rewarded!" then we left high school and realized that's so fucking inaccurate its laughable.
On the flip side, culturally the 90's was fucking awesome. Great music, TV, movies, vidya, it was a FUN time to be kid, but we paid for it with a shitty adulthood.

Forgot to mention that you were kids so times were simpler. Idiots

The 90's, the decade before you were born.

Holy shit OP. The feels. Thanks for taking me back to my childhood.

stfu faggot. I never said it was not nostalgia. You're likely some Gen X cuck or maybe even a boomer tumor. You murdered everything. Kill yourself, my man.

Yet you eagerly eat that kebab from the shitskinistani down the street, knowing full well he probably hasn't washed his hands and you don't know where that meat came from.

Bro stop you;re trying so hard.

In all likelihood he's late millennial who grew up in the shit hole known as the 00's.

The 90's was fucking dope.

Truth hurts huh?

Nah, I'm American. But you're playing right into their game and making us all look like idiots. That is the reply they want, stop giving it to them.

the menu is up to date.... This taco bell exists...

Agree, I was a 90s kid too, and this tacky decor was just an overextension of the worst of the 80s design/style/flair. It was never in style nor popular.

Design is mostly cutting edge and modern these days...very innovative in some parts of the world...save for the post-mod hipsters who have a thing for cubism/triangles/esoteric for the sake of esoteric...that shit can get fucked.

Agreed brother. our parents the boomers fucked up this world, made all the money, and are still sitting on it...investments, property, stocks...telling us we've got it far easier. My ass we do. They fucked it up for future generations. The hippies became capitalists.

Agreed, I notice in the mid-late 90's fashion, architecture, interior design really started to become more fluid, and honest. I mean, the cloths 99% of people wear regularly now, is the same shit we wore in 95 and onward. With the exception of the fucking idiots who hop on fad bandwagons, but they've always been around, and always will be.

This 100000%.
My dad dropped out of school at grade ten, walked into a job in forestry just like everyone else who knew with a starting wage of 60k a year. Baught a house for 50k. a car for 5-6k. Made bank, no sweat.
Then spent my whole youth telling me to do the same.
Fast forward to 2003, and any job that doesn't require a degree at MAX pays 20k a year to start, 40k after ten years in, a home costs 250k, a cheap car 15k. Like.... how is it better now? meanwhile the boomers have burned away their parents money, (you know, the WW2 generation, those people who worked hard, and saved so that their kids would actually get an inheritance.) on vacations and toys, and are sitting on all the desirable positions and strangling the youth.
We gen x-ers mostly checked out, saw what was happening and said fuck it. The mellenials have no fucking idea what they are walking into, and don't have the emotional resilience we developed to handle it at all.
Male suicide epidemic, I wonder why.

Definitely. I'm glad we got out of that god awful design rut.

90s was the last decade of sheer awesome pop culture...we had the last of the great metal, rock and hiphop...games were the best on Sega and SNES/N64 which some remain unparalled even to this day...movies, TV shows...the Simpsons were putting out new seasons which were to become absolute gold...it was the best.

Plus, being a potato wasn't classed as a gender back then. You were male, female, straight or gay. We had more anonymity back then, which we sadly have given up in this age. people think less now.

They should have kept Taco Bell's original look.

Stockton California?

Worth