Johnny Depp: Domestic Abuser

Well I take it that Depp's career and reputation is in the toilet. Women ruin everything, no?

>Amber Heard files restraining order against Johnny Depp after alleged domestic violence

>Less than a week after actress Amber Heard filed for divorce from Johnny Depp, a judge has granted Heard’s request for a temporary restraining order after she accused Depp of domestic violence.

>In court Friday afternoon, the Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled that Depp should stay at least 100 yards away from his estranged wife and have no contact with her until a follow-up hearing on June 17, the Los Angeles Times reports.

>Heard, 30, who showed up at the courthouse with bruising on her face, alleged in a sworn declaration that Depp, 52, hit her and struck her with a cellphone on Saturday, the Associated Press reported. According to other reports (including TMZ, which first broke the news of the restraining order), Heard reportedly showed the judge photo evidence from previous fights that led to physical abuse and wrote in a statement, “I live in fear that Johnny will return to (our house) unannounced to terrorize me, physically and emotionally.”

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/05/27/amber-heard-files-restraining-order-against-johnny-depp-after-alleged-domestic-violence/

So shall we take the SJW side or the MRA side?

>implying there's a third option

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIOY2ezMy9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST

>man beats his wife
>lel fucking sjw womyn ruin everything amarite lads xD
Go back to r/theredpill.

>When Heard was 16, her best friend died in a car crash and Heard, who was raised Catholic, subsequently declared herself an atheist after being introduced to the works of Ayn Rand by her then-boyfriend.[9] She has said of Rand, "I've read all of her books. Ever since then, I have been obsessed with her ideals. All I've ever needed is myself."[9]

typical randlet obsessed with money

i choose not to care about gossip shit.
I'm not a woman

I go were the evidence, incuding previous history, leads. so far I would think the story is true, but no SJW pandering here. I will always hate SJW and want to kill them, even if we agree on some points like women (no one, actually) don't deserve to be harmed for nothing

>its not possible to injure yourself to accuse your husband of abuse and divorce him to get money

Lel

is that true? if so, she definitely staged it.

>yesterday
>divorced him after a year 2 days after his mother died
>hurr fucking golddigging cunt/typical wimmin

>today
>he assaulted her and that's why she's divorcing
>errrrr, i don't gossip faggots, lol, go back 2 tumblr sjw

Well he has always that Burton dick to go back to.

She's lying /thread

No idea why but rand fags always seem to have horrible shit happen to them.

Should have stayed catholic tbqh

This. So obvious

well, explains why his daughter is growing all fucked up with daddy issues and associates with degenerates, seems like the house is rotten

shame

I'm so disgusted with womankind that I will always assume she is lying until proven otherwise.

I wonder what she said to make him do this or maybe she did it herself

Johnny Debt.

kek

There is a third option.

ignore it completely.

I strongly suspect Heards agents are paying for posts to be made throughout social media to blow up this non issue.

All anons should be Vigilantly ignoring these threads as the worst type of shitposting, even worse than Australians, is corporate shitposting.

You will never have hair kike that at 52

Heard is my waifu I'd do it for half the price.

Hey, agents, if you need someone to shill your story to make Amber look better, just give me a (You) ;)

As bad as this is it's difficult to sympathize or consider people who like Rand human.

Tim Burton on soocide watch

Perhaps she's wondering why he'd bruise her bad before throwing a phone at her face

Did she giver herself the bruise?

Right after his mom died. What a cunt.

>hitting women
>ever

edgy lad

Depp has a $400,000,000 USD net worth. You sure as fuck better believe that somebody would smack themselves in the face with a cellphone to get a better alimony payment in divorce court.

A boo boo on the cheek is still better than having him go full OJ.

The LAPD said there was no physical evidence of assault when they were called, so she obviously did it to herself later for publicity.

You guys remember that blind item about Heard about her selling "access" to her husband to get him to read scripts and stuff but she wasn't actually showing him the scripts just taking the money and saying he read it? user remembers.

to be honest, I would let somebody hit me with a cellphone whenever they wanted for access to a $400 million dollar fortune. Worth it.

>Johnny Depp: Domestic Abuser

It's over, there will be no unJUSTing for Depp.

As Bill Burr would say, violence against women is terrible, but how come we never hear about what the woman did to provoke the dude.

It's usually unprovoked. Unless someone is wailing on you, you shouldn't hit people as a response.

In Johnny Depp's defense, Amber Heard didn't make that money, so either do as he says or get out.

doesn't amber know that when you're method acting, you're supposed to research before filming?

Tell me more about how much of a paradisiacal fantasy story your life has been.

lets bill burr explain this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=mIOY2ezMy9A

and go fuck ourselfs

It hasn't, my dad beat my mother, my brother, and myself frequently for no reason.

wow werent they just united in kissing aussie ass over some stupid dog laws?

I should come on Sup Forums more..

And it also said she fucked her way into the Aquaman movie, which is really the only explanation for how she got the part.

the best role he's had since blow

Just to play devil's advocate here; the LAPD doesn't exactly have the best track record.

>this happened in my life
>pretty much all domestic violence is uncalled for

your personal experience doesn't mean shit, kid

total gone girl situation

maybe he did it so you'd stop being a whiny cunt, obviously he didn't beat you enough because you still are

As tasty as Heard is, you know she is just a high maintenance dramatic succubus, draining Depp of whatever he has left in him, and resenting him for being old and tired.

Fuck man, she was the forbidden fruit and you sunk your dick in that filthy tomato.

Would still hit it up though maybe I'd try a brick instead of a cellphone[/spoiler

i don't get why celebs get married, just hire a long term prostitute, then when she breaches contract, its done..

did you guys not save the private video she sent to him that got leaked? there marriage was literally based on her hottness, in the video she has nothing to say but "don't you miss this? *pans to tits, legs and feet*

she's a literal succubus

This is literally Gone Girl IRL

What's his previous history?

"Hey Amber"

JUSTny Debt

Amber Heard denied 50,000 in spousal support

she's not getting shit, they were together for a year, had no kids and she was already well off.

Her "career" is going to be even more of a big nothing after this. She won't work ever again, not that she'll have to with a chunk of Depp's money.

I hope Johnny settles early and then sues her for defamation and libel and gets half of it back.

>Fuck man, she was the forbidden fruit and you sunk your dick in that filthy tomato.

Absolutely nothing wrong with doing that.

Marrying it though? That's beyond fucking retarded.

Man, it's fucking hilarious watching this chick "play" the battered victim for every single Media outlet in the world. I mean look at her sad little face with her downtrodden eyes, her frail hands held together, her black funeral dress. I mean her "performance" is so cheesy and hammy it needs a Razzie. She's always sucked as an actress and has no career, so I guess she's really doing this gold digger thing and going for a $100 million dollar divorce settlement chunk of Depp's money as payment for having to suck his diseased old cock for the past 14 months. The endless cycle of greed, ego, perversion and grotesque humanity never stops in Hollywood. It's too funny.

all it takes is one judge to feel a little bit sympathetic for her, and that's entirely possibly considering how cucked the justice system is

>It's usually unprovoked.

Agreed. Women are fucking perfect tbth.

>Anything short of perfection is deserving of a brutal beating.
I like the cut of your jib, kiddo.

Hear me out and try to answer sincerely. What if what she is saying is completely true?

Didn't the police already negate part of her story or did something else come out?

Then it must suck for her that the police are engaged in an elaborate conspiracy to debunk her claims, and that someone who wasn't her but claimed to be her leaked the photo and claims to the press about the abuse and then posed for obviously staged pictures.

Depp just strikes me as a guy that can't even beat his own mother.

Also he was recently defeated by some random australian minister of fish and wildlife in a game of global banter.

I'm taking MRA's side for sure.

>trusting a woman

Im taking Barnaby Joyce's side, the true winner of this whole debacle

Wasn't she married to a fucking Prince?

Hollyweird ruins everything.

>tfw smuggling a dog cost him 200mil$

I don't know, Depp seems like the kind of guy that puts on a nice show for the public, but in private he gets too drinky and starts throwing fists because some poor, dumb woman doesn't "understand him".

I get a similar feeling from Jack White.

>mfw i was literally the victim of spousal abuse by an ex-bf
>mfw nobody gives a shit when its a man

He deserves it for trying to bring his dogs in unannounced

>want prime Depp
>get old bloated drunken bum Depp
>obviously can do better
>start to spend a bit too much time with your "friends" who apparently hang around the house all the time
>Depp naturally gets pissy
>divorce
>half his shit
>hook in another rube who can't control his dick

he should have knew she was trouble. Funny enough this dog shit is common, I had a friend and she told me she would kill herself if anything ever happened to her dog. What the fuck.

>Johnny Debt

dog people are legit psychos

I like how he even prepared his hairdo for the JUST moment.

Just Fraser my shit up.

>randlet

>Hit from a cell phone on saturday.
>Still has bruises nearly 7 days later

How long do bruises last? Seems suspect to me.

>I am an independent woman that doesn't need a man's money!

To be fair, I've seen a couple of domestic violence relationships and if a girl antagonized me the same way I'd probably hit her. I learned early not to put my dick in crazy.

well i can't feel too sorry for them since they're both talentless hacks so I don't really care

quoting myself from another thread

i have no sympathy for domestic abuse "victims"

you know what you signed up for, nobody just magically flips a switch & becomes a wife beater, if you were a real victim you'd have left at the first warning sign & not stick around for the tsunami

Which one of them likes Ayn Rand?

The woman

>people actually reading that cheap Nietzsche knockoff