Where they doing right or wrong giving her those compliments. Argue

Where they doing right or wrong giving her those compliments. Argue.
Personally I'm optimistic but with this hell no dude it's obvious she can't fix her hideous form and the girls saying those things probably hurt her more than help.

We're gone past awkward ethical understanding, that girl though earned my respect with her behavior

No it's stupid as shit to lie to someone's shitty ugly face like that. But at the same time she was totally fishing for compliments, so no harm done.

they're taking it a bit too far tbh

made me cringe.

the girl probably figures they're just trying to fake her out

You gotta tell bitches they're pretty even if they look like a firetruck. Just because you say that doesn't mean you have to fuck em, they just need to hear that shit.

>face the truth like an adult and accept the fact that you're a disabled ugly person
>some slacktivist kikebook retards try to tear that down by pretending you aren't ugly

They literally do this to appear to care in front of other people. They're using her disability as a springboard to advertise the lie that they feel empathy.

its intellectual dishonesty in the name of positive reinforcement to help the girl cope with her condition.

i am of the conviction that its "better by far to embrace the hard truth, than a reassuring fable", but can see the value in trying to uphold such blatant lies.

Those complimentary comments are brutally unethical

They were right.

Are you serious? She's beautiful. I'd date her no question, stop being mean.

That human infront is ugly as fuck though.

looks like my ex

the people commenting are the same ones that call trump a bigot

Too sad to make fun of

She must have had a fantastic ass or something, right? Or a shining personality?

Very cringy. They should be honest yet kind.

>Those are nice boots, they distract from your hideous fucking face.

I'm not sure tbh. I guess one could always make the argument that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but god damn. I think it's alright since she is obviously fishing for the compliments by saying "ignore my face".

It's a nice gesture. You can't fault them for trying to brighten up the day of that girl, she definitely needs it. She looks like Quasimodo and her best friend is a fucking pig.

pigs are awesome

which one is oinkers?

Im fat and while its not comparable to this (i do have a nice face and masculine features) I can say that when people try to insinuate that "your not too fat" or " your fine the way you are" or " your good looking" it actually annoys me cause how fake it all is. the only person who I believe when she says things like this is my wife (pretty sure she has a fat fetish.)

I honestly think its just better to ignore the elephant in the room.

dude, discuss the topic at hand or just fucking go away.

go to Sup Forums if you wanna blow some fucking steam.

i despise fucking retards like you.

i call you: "beasts of burden".

Breasts of burden

honestly? she's quite aware of... the problem and seems she came to terms with that.

and getting that spam probably made her feel like shit.

/thread

>Im fat
>I honestly think its just better to ignore the elephant in the room.

pissed myself a little

This actually legitimately made me sad for this girl.
Obviously she knows how she looks and is just as aware of the fact those comments are bullshit as we are.

Their comments are just selfish attempts to boost their own ego on that alien's misfortune expense.

I honestly didnt catch that in my post

+1 for user

>She looks like Quasimodo and her best friend is a fucking pig.

do agree

the dude had a valid point, but jesus christ that connection made me lose my shit

women are pathological liars

>THIS

Every time I read something, I laugh, feel bad, get sad, read again, feel worse, Repeat

your are as narrow minded as the commenters that think they are making themselves feel better and think they are doing this girl a favor. all in all you are all fucking retarded, sorry if i wasnt pc enough. it is a form of narcissism that you pussies have

Why? She put the picture on the internet.

>better view of pig

>can barely fucking see the pig because you're standing infront of it

>Where instead of Were
Holy fuck

cuck

why? Because of social status?

That devalues your opinion if you call every bitch out there hot, "hot' becomes meaningless.

Yes they are

You're on Sup Forums get over it correcting someone won't make mommy love you

Is this the real one? There is another one where the girl has an attractive face. I didn't save it though.

>using cuck and have no idea what the word means

>your are as narrow minded as the commenters

nope. not even close.

i am this guy (bring back IDs mook)

that post alone should give an idea of how i think.

>you dumb beast of burden.

I can relate a lot, I'm in good shape and am pretty good looking, but was born with a horomone disorder that stunted my growth (proportionally, not like a midget), so I only ever grew to 5'3".
I hate when people say "you're not that short" or "girls don't care about height" because I know that's 100% bullshit.
I've had so many girls say things to the effect of "If you were just taller I'd be all over you but I'd never get with somebody so short"
By now it's ruined my self confidence, which used to be great when I was foolish enough to believe that height isn't a big deal to women.

implying they're going to know

its having the power to makes someones day and being too big of a cynical asshole to do it

this

There's an argument for everything, not having bias from ethical reasons is what this is, so, correcting is standard, don't devalue Sup Forums

It's being a bitch who lets women step on your balls then fuck a guy right infront of you while masturbating using tears for lube.

That about sum up your friday nights?

hahahahah

what are all these faggots talking about. there are many ways of looking at it, but the two most practical ways are the following:

1-Intentions are all that matter.

2-Consequences are all that matter. (Meaning that intentions are important only to the extent that their consequences have an effect on the world)

if you're in camp 1, then those comments are ethical if the people who were commenting intended to make the girl in the pic feel better

if you're in camp 2, then regardless of what the good or cruel intentions of the commenters were, if the girl in the pic felt better as a result of the comments, then the commenters were ethical

end of discussion.

>projecting

Fuck off can't go back to elementry

Why would you want to make an ugly bitches day?

Are you that much of a beta cuck?

Is it white-knighting so you'll "have your foot in the door" if you ever want to fuck them?

>me

a small suggestion to you, find an asian girl. chinese or fillipino. all their men are short so they are probably more likely to not care.

>AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT GET SMALL MAN SYNDROME AND LIVE IN THE GYM
had a friend that was about your height and we all laughed at him cause he looked like a muscular oompa loompa

I think the most appropriate comment to make is " I'm so glad to see you're doing well"

I'm projecting my cum into your ass, faggot.

Say one more thing and I'll suck your dick myself, gayboy.

She's not retarded, she's ugly, I'm sure she knows what they wanted to accomplish, camp 1 going do downhill

>implying if enough people call her beautiful anyone will ever actually think she is

She knows how she looks, their not making her feel better their making themselves feel better.
"I'm a good person I lied to an ugly girl''.

My sister has B.D.D and when people find out their shock because she is really attractive. But since she sees people do this she never knows if she can trust what others say to her face.

Well the assumption is that these comments did not make the girl feel better. Of course we can't know, but it seems reasonable that someone so obviously not beautiful could feel mistrust towards the comments. Especially ones so over the top as "teach me how to be beautiful."

>Do ×

Just do sick ass gymnastics flips for quarters and shit.

camp 1: if this was to be true then the comments must be altruistic, im willing to bet they wanted to make her feel better to make themselves feel like better people. I would hardly call that ethical, more like opportunistic.

Camp 2: so the genocide and mistreatment of the Palestinians was ok and ethical because it made isreal feel better that it now has more land? ends dont justify the means

>beta cuck
>white knight
those are all terms fat neckbeards made up to have a reason to be a asshat 100% of the time, you're obviously a bottom feeder in the world of women if you have no idea what its like to make an ugly bitches day by saying she looks nice just because you can.

Kek I agree 100%, short dudes like me who get ripped look ridiculous. I went to high school with a Mexican dude even shorter than me he must have been 5'2" and he got on roids and looked like a beaner Goku. Dude was benching like 300+. He drove around a fucking lifted Ford F150 with giant ass tires that he could barely get into it. He was a walking joke lmao, just saw him a while ago for the first time in years and all his muscles just turned to fat and he looks like a fucking lawn gnome now
mfw

They didn't intend to make the girl feel better.

They intended to make themselves feel better and project their "HEY GUYS LOOK HOW AWESOME I AM" bullshit

If anybody saw her in person they would probably give her the same look these people did when they saw her over their computer screen.

>found the ugly fat chick

If a thing is not true, do not speak.

If a thing is true but would do no good, do not speak

If a thing is true and would do good, speak when the time is right.

These girls are lying, pitying this person and calling attention to something they want ignored. All in all these comments show lack of tact, false compassion, and condescension. i give them a D- for effort.

You know, that's actually pretty solid advice.

>Lifted F150
atleast he stayed true to his beaner roots and drove a pickup lol

That was smartly woven into words

>found the insecure neckbeard that has no idea how women work

/thread
Hit the nail on the head.

You would get a following, grow famous in your area, then do fucking sick ass back flips into local pussy daily. Humble beginnings my nigga

One day you may learn that it's vagina-repellent to attractive women when you lie and compliment ugly women.

How does it benefit you to call an ugly bitch how? At all? Do you think other women see that and say "aww he's so sweet?"

No, they are thinking "look at this pathetic loser, my vagina has become the Sahara from reading this."

>actually you found the successfully married man who drove chicks away with beta white knight bullshit till he wisened up and

became a prick.

try harder

Lmao. He uploaded a pic of him standing next to Steph Curry on FB and I lost my shit.

white knight faggot

This.

This really is the difference... The fact that they're complimenting her over facebook.

Say this girl is hanging out with you and a group of friends irl. If her looks came up and she made an "ignore my face" type comment, then it makes some sense for someone to say how they don't think she's ugly. I mean, that's just the socially acceptable response.

But over facebook it's totally different. It's not like she's standing next to these people. There's no awkward silence if they DON'T give her false compliments.

im assuming that's the basketball player google popped up with when i searched that name.

>Needtoseethatpic.gif

yeah it's disgusting

Yes indeed. One sec lemme find it (I don't think we're friends on FB)

>I'm a loser and failed and I'm going to whine about it on an anonymous forum
theres easier ways of saying I'm a fat loser and I'm going to keep saying things that have no meaning until you validate my existence
not really, if you're anything to actually look at its a reality check to shallow attractive bitches and they try harder

If she wasn't fishing for compliments why was she in the picture at all?

It's supposed to be about the pig.

"better view of oinkers"

Well how about get the fuck out of the way so we can see oinkers, damnit?

DED

They aren't wrong, but I don't think the pig can reply.

>here's my contribution

Lmao the weird part I just noticed is this was taken in the local bar of my tiny hometown with a population of under 3000 lol wtf

>-i found this girl in Facebook, through Kelly's Prof
>-so?
>-she has something like a decease
>-how she looking?
>-really bad, that poor girl
>-awww, we should totally say everyone should leave a nice comment to make her feel good
>-totally, what are we(?) Monsters

its like my father always says, every girl is beautiful, some just more than others.plus, the end goal isn't to make them happy (most of the time) it's to get a piece of that pussy, and pussy is pussy, no matter who's it is

>ignore the elephant in the room.
So you want people to ignore you?

um failed? dude i was saying i succeeded when i dropped an obviously loosing strategy. your either illiterate, a shit troll, fat, ugly, or all of the above. going with the last option there

>if you're anything to actually look at its a reality check to shallow attractive bitches and they try harder

I'd bet my life savings you've never touched a vagina in your life.

>projecting and/or ugly

THE LITTLE BEANER LOOKS LIKE EMIRIL LAGASE

>middle aged man shitposting on Sup Forums

I guess we'll call you "no life"

Jesus guys, we're here to talk about how fucking ugly the bitch in OP's pic is, not each other.

jesus christ i'm crying