Be a Mexican school

>Be a Mexican school
>have Americano on your name
>school shooting ensues

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-33671636
bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-38667946
ctvnews.ca/world/mexico-youth-shoots-teacher-classmates-then-kills-himself-1.3246179
univision.com/noticias/tiroteos/muere-el-menor-que-disparo-contra-su-maestra-y-companeros-en-un-colegio-de-monterrey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did anyone even die?

>mexico
>violence and death

This is surprising, how?

lol Mexican cops

2 or 3 people

What happened??

Ice cold, fucking hell

gang member in the making

>in the making
Watch the video again you fucking yank

>mfw he was Guatemalan

Getting shot builds character. It's a rite of passage.

>they all pretend to be dead lol

>mfw one of my friends actually met him
Im not shitting you guise

>tfw I was expecting the nerdy fat white kid to be the shooter
>he was actually the first to die

>mfw I'm replying to someone gangsta AF right now

I thought it was going to be him or the guy on the right.

why the fuck are the rest of the latin americans such subhumans?

They look like middle school children

Not enough German/Italian immigrants like America and Argentina.

Says USA

>Italians
>not part of the problem
Pick one.

Don't you have an earthquake to prepare for?

I'm in the middle of one right now

But we didn't have significant italian/german ancestry and we're one of the safest place here

>All of Central America but Nicaragua and Costa Rica
Bravo guys

Don't you have some autistic Prussian military parades though?

who

I was wondering why pray for mexico was trending

>be mexican student
>beheaded and buried in a mass grave in the desert

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-33671636

Sup blue

>50k murders in apezil in ONE YEAR
what the fuck is wrong with those favela swingers?

Nothing wrong with population control

why are you stealing our culture?

banter

>Montserrat
>Saint Pierre and Miquelon

Haha hope you don't mind if I saved your picture, migo'

just 50k fuck it i am sad now

From what I'm reading so far only the shooter died and the teacher and some kids are in critical state.

have you seen the video though?
he shoots a kid and the teacher in the head and they collapse immediatelly and don't move even after everyone left.
I don't understand how they're not dead yet.

Are you fucking retarded? Did you miss Al Capone and all those Italian mobsters? Also the fuck half breeds Guidos running around in Jersey.

Also Italians are known to go crazy retarded at the slightest provocation, probably not as bad as the Irish but still...

They are dead, though. They have photos of the scene and you can clearly see the teacher and kid with glasses are dead, but I can't post them here

Really? I haven't seen shit about that?

Oh well, I guess is back to hanging you people from whatever tree is handy.

Reports are saying they're in critical state along with the teacher, so they are probably on their way to dying.

why didn't they report it then?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-38667946
>The 15-year-old, who injured a teacher and three other students in the attack, was said to have been suffering from depression.

ctvnews.ca/world/mexico-youth-shoots-teacher-classmates-then-kills-himself-1.3246179

>Nuevo Leon state Gov. Jaime Rodriguez said the shooter died at a hospital and that the other three victims with head wounds were "fighting between life and death." The boy wounded in the arm was out of danger.

univision.com/noticias/tiroteos/muere-el-menor-que-disparo-contra-su-maestra-y-companeros-en-un-colegio-de-monterrey

>El estudiante y único agresor padecía un problema psicológico, informaron las autoridades del fronterizo estado de Nuevo León, quienes agregaron que las cuatro personas heridas se encuentran graves.

As you can see some of the information from these news sites conflict with each other but none of them report any of the victims as dead except the killer

Huh? He got a bunch of headshots? I thought that was supposed to be hard in real life. Was he trained by the school of the americas?

Wtf. We don't even have 10 murders in a year at the absolute worst.This list is bullshit