Whats wrong with me Sup Forums? why dont I find vaginas attractive anymore. and its not because i like dicks, i dont...

whats wrong with me Sup Forums? why dont I find vaginas attractive anymore. and its not because i like dicks, i dont. and i still like women, but seeing a vag just dosent interest me anymore?

you just took your first level of wizard

are there any upsides?

So you don't like vagina & you don't like dick. Better start liking butt hole or you're going to start running out of options.

Don't fap for 2 weeks.

You'll see how that changes.

but that doesnt do it for me either

about to hit the 2 week mark actually

Are we talking REAL vaginas or just internet vaginas?

you can master all arts of the non vaginal nature

so far as i know only internet vaginas, i would need a willing volunteer to find our how i feel about really vagina

Your Comment: whats wrong with me Sup Forums? why dont I find vaginas attractive anymore. and its not because i like dicks, i dont. and i still like women, but seeing a vag just dosent interest me anymore?

My Answer:

First step to being a homo. Trust me. That's how it started for me as well. I stopped being attracted to vaginas I realized when I was probably 16 or 17. Like you, I wasn't attracted to cocks, but vaginas didn't particularly do anything for me either.

Fast forward 2 years, and I get my first gf. We fucked around a lot, but I never felt the urge to want to have sex with her. Meanwhile, I had just met this dude at my new job that was super cool and smelled amazing.

Look, I wont bore you with the details, but let's just say I ended up getting drunk and giving that a guy a hand job in the bathroom of a Barnes N Noble.

>cont

If you want I'll continue. But now at age 29 I'm full blown queer. Have a boyfriend I fuck and everything.

are you still gay tho?

I always like girls more than guys, but I somehow found myself dating a guy. shrug

idk man vaginas are pretty nasty when you really think about them. most are not physically attractive to look at either.

one in OPs pic is nice because she has obviously cleaned and groomed herself.

i was engaged to be married (to a woman) and we ended up breaking up and it was messy, any chance this is just a temporary result of that? (it was about a year ago

rip you replied before i typed this up xd

i also dont find vaginas that attractive, but the fact that some fat slag lets me plug her hole always gives me a booner

Or OP might be Asexual, Op do you feel horny or the need to have sex if not you could be Asexual or have testicular cancer (does have an effect on your labido.)

i havent in a few weeks but i really dont think its cancer, im kind of a health nut

user did you have any unsatisfactory sexual encounter? you know, couldn't get hard or anything? Happened to me.

A few weeks ago, I was drunk and had two hot girls, naked in the bed, inviting me to come in, and couldn't get my dick hard. Couldn't fuck them. After that a friend of mine, drunk, came in and attempted to do the same, and also couldn't get hard.

That was some kind of relief, but after that time, I had sex with both girls separately and my dick wasn't that hard any of those times... it's like I got nervous. I tried to stop fapping, to see if my libido went back to normal, but nope... it's like I just don't want to be with girls. It's like sex looks too complicated now. Not fun anymore.

OP tits and vag do 0 for me either, not asexual, not gay (digusted by dick/balls/body hair) I'm gay for lady ass

Op, you clearly suffer from having over fapped.
>time for no fap

yer lookin at the wrong vag's m8

never had this happen, rarly even been in the position for this to be a possibility

ass is always nice, but i enjoy it more like mildly erotic art, not fap fuel

could actually be this, but from a few weeks ago

what kind of vag should i be looking at?

We need examples.

pic related dumbass

go find your own faggot

Because you are 12 and what is this?